Weird Windows 7 Explorer Folder Icons

I was browsing my folders and I noticed a couple of them had mysteriously changed to these. Is this a possible SSD failure? Should I brace myself? Or just a simple graphical error?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-speech-inking-typing-and-privacy-faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop using that ancient trash; it's probably a fixed bug.

Well, just now whenever I try to view the Properties of a folder, Windows Explorer crashes and I have to force-close it. Does that change anything?

upgrade to windows 10

Try changing their icons and see what happens?

I have Win10 on my laptop and it's absolute dogshit. I'm willing to put up with a graphical error to avoid built-in ads, spyware, and spam. If I'm wrong about this, please redpill me on Win10.

Do the photos contain images of missing no?

No problems once I changed the icon... strange.

All images are present and accounted for. I guess it was just a glitch with displaying the image.

read Windows Internals 7th edition for the true windows redpill

Sup Forums is unironically terrible and will hate on Windows 10 for laughable reasons such as not liking certain interfaces and being too stupid to configure privacy settings and group policy

You fell for the Sup Forums meme

Just reset your icon cache.

>that bottom right

>built-in ads, spyware, and spam
Kek, doesn't happen on my machine. Maybe you're just bad with computers?

I'm talking about this shit. You know, I've always wondered what I'm supposed to do with all those unused embryos I have laying around.

You GPU could be dying.

Doesn't happen on my machine. Maybe you're just bad with computers?

Doesn't happen on my machine either.
>t. Fedora user

what about the fact that it sends unreasonable amounts of data (all keyboard input, mic input, etc.) to micro$oft, which can't be disabled, and uses IPs to avoid host blocking?

fuck off m$ shill

So your computer is as good as Windows.

where is the proof that microsoft does this faggot?

>being this new
wew

I guess expecting actual arguments or proof from a faggot like you means being new here.

privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-speech-inking-typing-and-privacy-faq

>I'm talking about this shit.

That's the same shit as the sidebar gadgets in win7/vista, and before that the active desktop in win98.

And just like in all those older systems: you can disable them.

>Sup Forums is unironically terrible and will hate on Windows 10 for laughable reasons such as not liking certain interfaces and being too stupid to configure privacy settings and group policy.
this

and then as if to prove the above point see like how fucking hard is it to look up 'win 10 uninstall built in apps'

>microsoft
>fixing bugs

>windows 10
>upgrade