What does he listen to?

What does he listen to?

Good music like the beatles and greenday not that radio crap

abortion is murder

don't @ me

Wilco, Slowdive, Belle and Sebastian, My Bloody Valentine, Tame Impala, Fleet Foxes, Sufjan Stevens, Deerhunter, Comus, Aphex Twin, Radiohead, Oasis, Alvvays, R.E.M., The Beach Boys, Neil Young, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Olivia Tremor Control

Dying Fetus

Oasis
Radiohead

that Australian industrial band, what were they called again?

>he
>implying that's alive

>she

Snog?

spk

Arca

prove me wrong

whats that sticky thing to its left

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead ,Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze

basic shit like that

Scraping Foetus off the Wheel

Probably meme rap because single white mothers who get abortions normally like to party.

>he
even if xe has a penis that doesn't mean xe's a he.

t. embryo

I bet if your mother saw that picture she would think to herself "that should have been Matthew"

I bet if your mother saw that picture she would think to herself "I wish that could have been user"

OH FUCK CALL THE COPS SHOTS BIN FIRED NIGGA

>I know you are but what am I!!!!

HOLY FUCK
user = DESTROYED

Damn I just got roasted

That's right.
Call me the comeback king.

lol epic cyber bullying