Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/)
clyp.it/re11xjew
youtube.com/watch?v=U7hOjoGQW6I
vocaroo.com/i/s1DqcwKXLaMs
mega.co.nz/#!TwhFEYaY!O4zeX2lNiglpokTa1vylasmdDZ822TrKODmNZgKiD5I
mega.nz/#!AsFwEapD!OgLKJYjTzDevS9GXRD1RqmFePpUqlGqTvF3CoeDmpcc
youtube.com/watch?v=qy2V99mxwOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mememachine general
>/mmg/

1. I will be honest, there is no reason for me to 100% trust you

2. Even if you won't, others probably will. people will be mean towards me blindly, because they have the flawed mindset that there is something wrong with having a username in this site and because alot of people don't like me, even though i'm always friendly and nice towards people in here

>Reposting my guitars

I cant tell whether or not if that headstock is really cool or really stupid

It's copying the Blackmachine headstock.

>mfw spinal problems prevents me from playing guitar
>have a thunderverb that I need to sell
>gibson sg junior
>fender supersonic guitar
>fender american standard telecaster
>played nearly 10 years
>I like both the ones I have
>dance gavin dance is among my favorites

that headstock sucks ass desu

Reminds me of a fishing hook..... Is this bait?

Ye but the one in OP's pic is pointier

/gg/ has been using the photo on and off for about two years.

Sorry to hear user.. Is the really no possible way? You could rig up some kind of stand the hold the guitair in front of you. I'm pretty sure they make them too. I've seen stanley jordan use one before

Doesn't matter. Every piece of music ever written by a person and heard by anyone else has been described as "shit" by someone.

Someone should photo shop it on the bait meme.

how does Sup Forums feel about the Ibanez s series?
they're pretty cheap for the most part (-$1000), and have a nice slim profile for
shreddy stuff. Is there a better brand/specific model for the same price?

Standing is a pain either way. Sitting down is no fun.

How smooth do I need to sand before I spray paint? Will it cover some roughness?

I always thought standing up to play all the time was kind of retarded. It's not as comftorable unless the guitar is up to your shoulders. Plus sitting down is based as fuck. Dont give up you bastard.

The cheap ones are surprisingly alright ($250-350) but honestly you can get something much better if you have the budget

>Post gear
Current state of pedalboard. Tonal Recall should be here in one or two weeks then I'll look into filling the bottom gap with either a chorus and/or another reverb (such as the Strymon Flint). Then I'm done.

Also bought a SM57 yesterday. Should start my own pedal demos in the next 4 to 8 weeks.

Hoping my neck screws arrive tomorrow so I can route for the ferrules and chisel the bridge area to the right height...
I'm putting an s570 neck on this (sans headstock) I like em

GEAR POSTING IS FUCKING CANCER

This is the rest of said s570 with a smooth neck

like what? 600-800 desu is a more realistic range

>It's not as comftorable unless the guitar is up to your shoulders.

Depends on the player. When I play sitting down I have to play in classical position like a dork because the normal position pushes the guitar up too high for me to be comfortable.

I might just be a faggot rockstar wannaba but playing a low slung guitar is the most comfortable for me.

If you really want to hear something i composed, i will just tell you where to find it, but do note its a VERY low-fi recording. also note that my full sonic vision of the song is not represented in there, it's a blueprint. it's a truly beautiful song though.

1. Go to the Sup Forums archive (archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/)

2. go for advanced search

3. write "Inner peace" in text to find, and "crazyaga" in username

The lyrics for that piece of music are also there in the post.

I don't know much about metal guitars other than ibanez but If i'd have to name some from the top of my head I'd say to check out

>Dean
>ESP
>Jackson

Try to avoid B.C. rich at all costs

I never heard or used any of their guitars so i can't form an opinion about them, but can you explain why B.C rich guitars should be avoided in your opinion? what in particular is bad about them - the sound? the construction quality?

Then leave.

shhhh. mods are asleep post meme machines

Look at Schecter if you want a 'metal' guitar

clyp.it/re11xjew
I even resampled it for you.

don't necessarily want a crazy metal guitar. just a decent slim high-output-but-not-active guitar under $1000

my fucking SIDES

Why do you have to be so mean?
I'm not going to click on that URL.

You have a lot of options for under $1000, especially if you look at second hand guitars. I'd still recommend Schecter.

>I'm not going to click on that URL.
So you won't listen to your own music? Noted.

My brother has a B.C. warlock. it's a good guitar. The only bad thing i could say is it stabs you in the ribs if you're sitting. They had a clear plastic version of them, I'm sure they're junk, and the widow or whatever is hideous.

Used Ibanez RG550, RG560, or 540S. 87 to 93 model for the RGs. 87 to 92 for the S.

Rule of thumb with BC Rich is to check who owned the company. Anytime the Rico family actually owned BC Rich the quality of their high end instruments went right up. It dives anytime they sold it again.

Please delete the post with that clip.
be nice for once ~

Is there any guitars out there that are well built as far as things like fretting and finish but are cheap because they have crap components? I'm looking to do some custom wiring and stuff so i don't want to drop a bunch of money on a guitar that I'm modding but i also don't want it to play like shit.

Thoughts on pic related? Wasn't my first choice, but I like it's throaty tone.

I think the fender squiers fit what you're looking for. They are incredibly cheap because they are completely automated off the factory line and pretty much are never touched by human hands. Just know their quality control is fucking garbage and the guitar may be unplayable because of it's lack of set up when you get it.

It's just your song resampled to 44.1kHz because no one uses 24kHz.

>D-DELETE THIS
Blow it out your ass.

I'd stick with ibanez or Jackson for their necks and build quality, can't stand schector necks myself (I love my '91 rg550)

As much as people goof on Zakk's playing his signature gear seems to get used quite a bit relative to other artists' gear.

The URL alone tells me its a troll.

Please delete it.
thank you.

Reposting my recent cop, should be here in a week.

I am hyped

Modern Schecter necks are Ibanez clones now. Still RG550s beat anything Schecters ever made.

Steve Harris has Zakk's speakers in his Marshalls

I used to have one before I sold a bunch of my pedals. I don't have much to compare it to but I thought it was decent enough.

>Modern Schecter necks are Ibanez clones now
They're c-shaped necks. That neck style goes way back before schecter and ibanez.

Bass players of /gg/
What do you think about this Ibanez bass?

youtube.com/watch?v=U7hOjoGQW6I

What should I get with ~$300? Both my acoustic and electric are old, but neither is in terrible condition. I was thinking about saving up some more and getting a Line 6 multifx pedal

>The URL alone tells me its a troll.
Do you prefer Vocaroo? What in particular is it you like about it - the compression? the fact that clyp.it is what everyone on /gg/ uses?

vocaroo.com/i/s1DqcwKXLaMs

Reposting since Crazyaga deleted his instructions on how to find his song Inner Peace

If you really want to hear something i composed, i will just tell you where to find it, but do note its a VERY low-fi recording. also note that my full sonic vision of the song is not represented in there, it's a blueprint. it's a truly beautiful song though.

1. Go to the Sup Forums archive (archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/)

2. go for advanced search

3. write "Inner peace" in text to find, and "crazyaga" in username

The lyrics for that piece of music are also there in the post.

I think it's one of the best poor man pedals being made honestly. If I had unlimited money I wouldn't get it but it's the right combo of not shitty and not expensive.

No no, modern Schecter necks are quite literally Ibanez Wizard clones. Profile, shape, dimensions, etc.

I remember when my first bass was a 6 string Ibanez I got used from some townie. In retrospect I think I would've liked bass more if I got a 4 string. I never got very much into bass so I can't say much.

1. Please stop bullying me and delete those posts... please user. be nice

2. the song is not even called Inner Peace

The thing is the music i imagine inside my head is very.. ambient. and i'm not good enough in using music programs to reproduce what i imagine...

If you are interested tho, i have a piece of me singing and playing on my guitar uploaded to mega.... it's very low fi since i dont have any decent recording equipment.

the song is called How To Achieve Inner Peace.

Lyrics:

Lay your head on the pillow
Sleep is your only comfort
Dream you're all alone on the seashore
Walking by the seaside

No one will ever love you
Sleep is your only comfort
Walk by the seashore
You're just another empty seashell.

Download link:
mega.co.nz/#!TwhFEYaY!O4zeX2lNiglpokTa1vylasmdDZ822TrKODmNZgKiD5I

Do you really want to be the type of person who achieves satisfaction by hurting the emotions of another person?

When you think about yourself, do you really image yourself as someone who gets psychological pleasure by bullying another guy over the internet?

Please delete those posts. thank you.

Well i thought the song was actually pretty good.

You need to stop being a faggot on your anti-theory opinion though. The more theory you learn, the more you'll realize how useful it is.

I was actually considering getting that bass but ended up finding a good deal on a used fender fretless jazz. The ibanez SR series are really good basses in general. How much experience do you have with fretless?

what the fuck is wrong with you

I am overwelmed by douchechills.

i kinda like the guy tbqh

I never played a fretless bass honestly, i think it sounds nice though. also i dont think it would be hard to use considering there are fret marks on the top of the neck in that model

I did not want my song to be posted here like that, i request you to please delete those posts.

who gives a shit? it's pretty good. nothing to be ashamed of

Honest opinions? It sounds like it could be a really chilled shoegaze song with the maj7 droning.

The airy voice helps too.

ABSALOUTLY SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE CRAZYAGA ALONR

>Do you really want to be the type of person who achieves satisfaction by hurting the emotions of another person?
>When you think about yourself, do you really image yourself as someone who gets psychological pleasure by bullying another guy over the internet?
Yes.

I reuploaded the wav in case people want to download it later and you delete the original. You're welcome :^).

>mega.nz/#!AsFwEapD!OgLKJYjTzDevS9GXRD1RqmFePpUqlGqTvF3CoeDmpcc

Seems to be too much for him to grasp that it is just a reupload of his track.

not bad desu senpai

This is why I FUCKING hate tripfags. Now the entire fucking thread is about him.

>also i dont think it would be hard to use considering there are fret marks on the top of the neck in that model
I would highly recommend getting fretless with fretlines before you delve into fretless on a higher priced instrument. It's better to build your left hands muscle memory before jumping into a naked finger board. You'd be surprised at how much variation you have in your left hand because it just doesn't matter on fretted instruments that much.

it's fucking shit.

It's not a bad song mane

Just leave it, I'm more okay with it now because people who acutally heard it because of those posts weren't mean towards me or anything like that

Here is another really nice Ibanez bass, this time with fanned frets:

youtube.com/watch?v=qy2V99mxwOQ

And you're mad because it's not about you.

Shut the fuck up.

Good to hear, maybe I'll give them another chance someday

eyy. just got to this thread and i saw a lot of your whinney posts but I heard the song and I like it a lot. If you had a 5 song EP I would love to put on as I fall asleep. With better audio of course (the singing clips I think or just sounds bad)
BUT, you gotta chill out. I appreciate that you're passionate but don't be a sperg about it. Anyways, post more or share some of those juicy chords

Uh. Ok. I guess ibanez invented the incredibly standard c-shape profile neck that's found on various brands of guitars.

what? no, if I wanted /gg/ to be about me, I would tripfag. How can you not understand this.

>juicy chords
O I am laffin m8

Who is Ryan Gallagher?

Go look at the neck profile options on the warmoth site, the wizard option is much thinner than the C option

post link

So you don't want /gg/ to be about you? Good, then you should have no problem with it being about crazyaga then. Or are you a liar?

fine. not juicy but I liked the chords he used. this crowd is tough. why are people dicks on the internet again?

/gg/ is supposed to be about guitars, not tripfagging teenagers.

It's not the C-shape that was copied. It's more or less every dimension on the neck. Width at the nut, width at the least fret, thickness at the 1st fret, thickness at the 12th fret, etc. There's more to necks than the shape of the profile.

>implying those are two separate things

You're not making any sense, I'm afraid.

that was cringe as fuck. If you didn't cringe hard when you heard that, please never ever consider music a viable road for you.

this.

Your only a faggot if you give up. Hang the guitar from the fucking ceiling if you have to. If there is a will, there's a way. I believe in you user.

>Fuzz Factory 7
Mad jelly. Also how are you liking the warped vinyl? Mad jelly about that one too.

This.

I own a schecter, fender, and a warwick bass and they are all incredibly similar in the feel of the neck. Because they are based on standards even though there is some slight variation in the exact dimension. And also, pretty much every brand makes guitars that fit the current trends in builds.

That headstock annoys me, look much like the parker headstock. I wanted to this with mine, but it got stolen by a "friend"

jesus fuck i just want to practice all day
fucking university

Lol I'm not the crippled guy with the spine defect.