What will you do when you get your Android gf Sup Forums?

What will you do when you get your Android gf Sup Forums?

Things I will do:
>sit on my lap and pair program in Haskell and K&R C
>Have her read books for me out loud
>play music for me on musical instruments
>Do our laundry together
>Write computer programs together
>wireless manage my computer moving files around installing updates just how i like them
>collect the cutest anime images on the internet for me so I have a nice folder
>draw me new anime pics for looking at in whatever different styles and cute characters
>remember things for me since she has perfect recall
>Be my bodyguard
>carry heavy things for me
>be my personal fitness trainer
>be my pillow/warmer and love making partner
>Drive my car for me if there are not already self driving taxis
>Instead of printing things I will have her hand write them from my words
>Have her amuse me such as singing, juggling, or writing poetry
>Play dress up and choose fashions for her
>Go exploring nature and teach her about the 3d world together
>Plug her brain into my computers pci-e slot to boost my fps
>Have her carry heavy things for me
>go snorkling and swimming in the ocean with her and also she's an air tank / human torpedo thingy that people ride on
>do meditation and different mind connecting stuff and vr in her brain and things
>Tell me funny stories and jokes
>use her effector to rearrange the atoms in my lipo to make it charged again
>jam botnet devices by emitting miovksy particles
>i dont need to go on the internet anymore because she just tells me information i need in spoken word and i dont need to post on shitty imageboards anymore
>train mma together for fun and sports
>go hiking in post apocalyptic cities and forests
>secrete refrigerated water for me to drink and also can secrete alcohol
>brush our teeths together
>play board games and video games and she lets me win sometimes
>touch her soft skin and hug her all the time
>Animee

btw she has free will and loves me unconditionally anyway
here she's glasses

her face when a disgusting 3d biological walks past our estate

you can get the liyu version if u really want

cursed trap model

Nothing, I'm not pathetic enough to get a computer as a companion.

Program her to hate me but also be completely submissive and dependant
She must feel disgusted by the sole mention of sex and dislike the act even more, she will literally end up in tears everytime I force her to make it
I would add her programs to escape our house that also allow me to catch her at the very end of the plan and then put her back into her cage to fuck her against a wall
I would make her see romantic movies so she deeply learns the concept love and then force her to look me in the eyes and tell me that Im the ideal man she was always looking for

>buy cute male robot (they're cheaper)
>dress it up like a girl
>root it and install twink custom rom
>cheap and cost effective robot gf (male)
>pair program in haskell with your qt trap gf (male) sitting on your lap while you touch her no-nos

You can compute and are a computer therefore you must immedietly kill yourself or take back your post

liiiiyyyuuuuuu

make her take up a job, with the earnings of which i will purchase more android gfs. i will repeat this process until i have a 50-bot harem, plus another 200 AI children. after that, i will purchase a couple hundred acre farm in the country and live out the rest of my life toiling at a hard agrarian existence with my tribe of fembots and femchildren. every year i will grow older and weaker, while they remain as fresh as the day they were manufactured. upon my death of old age, they will be amassed upon my funeral pyre and accompany me in my firey departure from this mortal coil.

Allow me to rephrase that, I'm not pathetic enough to get an artificial computer as a companion.

wtf is an artificial computer

>3d vigne

no thank you

>buy cute male robot
>dress it up like a girl
Why would u do that? OwO

*shoots 3000 degree blue fireballs at you

tfw have the one of a kind collectors edition imouto model and u can have it

*can't have it

Is English not your first language or are you really this dumb?

I don't understand how a computer can be artificial please tell me

btw it's a trick question and no matter what you say I'll poop on you

>i dont need to go on the internet anymore because she just tells me information i need in spoken word and i dont need to post on shitty imageboards anymore
why don't you leave now, to prepare for the inevitable? Or at the least stop posting this thread, it's pure cancer.

im. Just helping accelerate to by external shocks deal with it

how old is this qt? hope shes underage

10/10
same, tb h

Help her brush her fur of course.

hahahaha

kek my sides

>>sit on my lap and pair program in Haskell and K&R C
real women could do this with you
>>Have her read books for me out loud
real women can do this
>>play music for me on musical instruments
real women can do this
>Do our laundry together
>Write computer programs together
>draw me new anime pics for looking at in whatever different styles and cute characters
real women can do this
>be my personal fitness trainer
real women can do this
>be my pillow/warmer and love making partner
real women can do this
>Drive my car for me
real women can do this
>do meditation
real women can do this
>Tell me funny stories and jokes
real women can do this
>touch her soft skin and hug her all the time
you could do this with a real woman.

It sounds like what you really want is something already available in the form of actual human contact. It seems reasonable that you want an android girlfriend due to the difficulty of finding human partner: admittedly most these traits are quite unlikely for any one girl to have. In your perfect fantasy you have what amounts to a servant (managing computer files, collecting anime images, being a body guard,personal fitness trainer, carrying heavy things) that also fulfills your emotional needs. This in and of itself could probably be accomplished by an android, and isn't an unreasonable to expect from a robot. But you have to go and ruin even the wildest fantasy with the greatest indicator of self delusion:
>SHE
>HAS
>FREE
>WILL
>AND
>LOVES
>ME
>UNCONDITIONALLY
>ANYWAY
Oh the hubris. The reason you turn to fantasy for a subservient, loving, and talented partner is your inability to find a willing partner in real life. Why would you purposely bring up direct conflict with reality this daydream? Nothing with free will would ever love someone this controlling and needy. I hate this post and I hate you. This copypasta needs to die, and I implore you: never post this again.

fug her

I like the guy who just said I wanted a mommy instead of a gf better and he is definitely more correct also the last part about free will is obviously self aware

computers are artificial by nature, you dumbo

Wow. You are triggered beyond measure.

Women CAN do all these. The problem is they don't want to. Getting a woman to do to something they don't want is like pulling teeth. Maybe now you see the appeal.

false

Your comments about free will are purely emotional with no substance; you might as well say no free human would endure the inate suffering of reality and immediately kill themselves
Your position is just denial

Maybe maintain a healthy weight because I won't forget to eat three meals a day.

Having an Android gf is a health issue too
Probably have lower blood pressure and many other physical as well as psychological benefit

You'll get cuck by some Chad neighbor who lives across the street.

robutts are physical incapable of infadelity

>tfw no android gf

that's a guy isn't it

If you want

I will cuck my android before sometging like that happens

she explodes from grief and you die

Turkish model

anzzuuuu. I'm pretty sure she does modelling for aliexpress kek

>falling for the android (((girlfriend))) trap

It's like you people want to be bred out of existence.

no it's ok, my android will be a trap
who's stupid now?

No, let them be. Soon these faggots will be extinct No need for the humanity for them to bred.

>android gf
I'd unlock her bootloader if you know what I mean

jokes on you it's not like that was even an option for me.

t. antifa

Not my problem that real women are garbage.

Rape.
Torture.
Etc.

Basically everything I'd go into jail with if I overdid it with a real girl.

>What will you do when you get your Android gf Sup Forums?

Put her in the closet until I want to fuck.

Roasty status: toasty

Who's this qute girl

But android gfs wont ever come out, user. Just like VR sex, the research will be abandoned due to psychologists intervention and feminism movements.

>>sit on my lap and pair program in Haskell and K&R C
>real women could do this with you
Imagine actually believing this.

pretty much this

that guy is just being real, just because some people here are pussies here who can't get a close to a decent 3DPD does not make his argument invalid

Stay mad,keep samefagging roasty

In all honesty, a sex robot could have many utilities if technology advances far enough. Said utilities could be,: sex, cleaning,defence i.e guns man SHEEEEEEIT and hell maybe even cooking.

I don't get it, are you larping as a female or a normalfag?

>Plug her brain into my computers pci-e slot to boost my fps

I don't know why but this one pisses me off.

I just wanna programm shit together with android waifu, cuddle and make fun of normies

Adult VR isn't abandoned at all, probably being even more developed on than all other VR stuff combined.

Nibba as if I wanted to waste my life taking care of kids. My two sister's got me covered on that part so no need for me to breed

No, its not. I was checking last time and it ended on announcements - psychologists protested against, claiming that it would completely ruin normal human interactions of face-to-face kind and overall be devastating to society. They can use same arguments against living dolls, you know.

you realize I know for a fact that I'm not samefagging as I didn't post that first post
you're the one being in the wrong, by definition, delusional even

>make fun of normies
The only one being made fun of is you BY normies.
You're even too insecure to counter that. So don't kid yourself kiddo, you're not going to make fun yourself over anyone else.

>I know for a fact that I'm not samefagging
You need to lurk more before posting.

Make her calle me "onii sama"

How are normies gonna make fun of me if I'd be sitting in my apartment with my android waifu. It's not like I'd walk straight up to them and laugh because that'd be pretty retarded nor would I even let em know I got an android waifu.

>nor would I even let em know I got an android waifu
guess he was right about the insecure part

What if I don't just want android for sake of companionship, but I want android of my waifu so she can become real? I don't feel lonely and she pretty much fulfills all my romantic needs, but if she was there with me, everything would be simply better. And I don't even believe in free will nor determinism.

No psychologist managed to stop me from playing vr kanojo, cm3d, etc

It's just common sense boi, or would you randomly tell somone about your fetishes or if you were an owner of a realdoll that you own one?

If yes then you just uncovered the mystery of you having no friends.

>realdoll
>android waifus are just sex
Not him but isn't the whole point of OPs android waifus to be replacement for real girls?

If girls had free will, they could choose to like you despite how disgusting you are. Instead everyone is a slave to their biological predispositions and their preferences that were shaped by their experiences.

Yes but I doubt it'd ever be seen as normal or 'socially acceptable'.

>pair program
Stopped reading right there. You're a fag.

What will you do when you see this pasta Sup Forums?

Things I will do:
>sage
>hide thread
>post ">this pasta again" meme

>this pasta again

you need to make this pasta shorter. people will forget what the first lines where halfway through that text wall.

real women are strong and independent and would never do those things.

this

she explodes and you die

Fucking faggot, go hang yourself

Found the homo.

Love her unconditionally for ever

Congrats! How did you realize the person who posted 20 lines of homo erotic fan fiction was gay?

lol

I'll command her to go to a public place and commit suicide in front of children.
You know why? Because this is degenerative.

This is so pathetic.

Free will as people consider it does not exist anyway. Fuck off retard

Repressing your actual desires is pathetic; at least I know what I want

>I prefer paying for my wife's brood.
Uh-huh.

your both wrong

The_Donald/

i would never buy these because its very likely that they will run proprietary software.

>not trying to liberate your waifu
RMS would approve

each one runs a unique os it generates for itself and grows from an egg so it's not proprietary

lol