Daily reminder that Grimes is not just an artist for waifufags, she did make one decent album before selling out

daily reminder that Grimes is not just an artist for waifufags, she did make one decent album before selling out

ok so she is literally admitting to selling out here

it's not like I hate her for doing it, I just feel like we both know the art is worth less

But... Art Angels is her best album.

Daily reminder that you're wrong and that Visions is the synthpop AOTD.

"""no"""

>selling out

>literally 'muh priviledge'
The more I learn about this chick the more I hate her

Art Angels isn't bad. How did she 'sell out' with it?

Kill v. Main and Butterfly are top tier tracks.

cute dog!

>so she is literally admitting to selling out here
trips notwithstanding your logic does not hold

are you triggered? back to your anti intellectual safe space perhaps where you won't have hysterical fits over remembering sociological terms?

Trust>>>>>>>>>>>Grimes

if she was not selling out her response would be "I am still making serious art"

instead she says "romanticising poverty is lame" i.e. I've got to make money don't hate on my selling out

Ok, I see what you mean. But are 'selling out' and 'making serious art' mutually exclusive?

she could make a point about a phrase without thinking that it applies to herself, idiot

i like skepta

she's defending herself immediately after the release of art angels in that tweet. grow up

more or less, yeah

I think most of the time, "selling out" implies compromising your artistic vision in order to be approved by the record company and/or game mainstream success

>grow up
oh yes, you have shattered my naive worldview with your worldworn perspective

zez

lol jesus

ok good. maybe you'll stop blindly defending your idols in the face of facts now

>facts

top zez

she sighed with Jay Z's Roc Nation but released her latest album on 4ad. I dont get it. What does it mean?

you're really upset about Grimes being a bad artist huh?

no

roc nation is her management company, not her label

>I sold out long before you ever even heard my name
>I sold my soul to make a record (dipshit)
>and then
>you
>BOUGHT
>ONEEEEEEE

Fuck, do I have to hate Grimes now. WHaaat an idiot