E
L
N
E
T

>2.46 MB
>didn't actually delete the data
die retard

Why do you allow Google to display Doodles?

hi antfarmer

Why don't you reverse engineer the code and find out?
view-source:google.bg

I`m not a code monkey

wait howd you do that

>antfarmer
This looks like a cool thing to do

oh yeah just a couple seconds...

How do you disable them?

???

Kek kek

Because they are made by the diversity hires

Polish anons be like "ohoho doxx doxx :-DD wee anonymauz"

How do i block these for good? Sick and tired of nu-joogle shoving their SJW bullshit down my throat constantly

on yt i cant help ya but use startpage as search engine. i use ddg cause im a cuck for that duck

"atari breakout" : I'm feeling lucky

>google

The doodles are stealing your cpu cycles to power the botnet

The data was still there just made transparent with the alpha channel.

By injecting javascript to destroy whatever logo google tries to serve and replace it with a normal one.

so what sould i do if i really want to remove data from a pic
just paint it black ?

>w7

die

lol faggot

Yes.

rip in piss OP

Are they... are they crypto-mining with browser JS?

Imagine how fucking rich Google would become if they put miners in all their products capable of executing JavaScript... even 10-20% CPU would be enough and with all obfuscation of their script none would be the wiser.

No government is gonne allow any big payouts from any crypto currencies anytime soon. You can be a millionare in crypto, and be able to pay out lesst then tew tens of thousands ever month.

Can you tell me what numbers will be in the next lottery? And since something being illegal means it cant be done? Drugs, prostitution, murder, tax evasion and money laundering are all illegal, yet it still exists?

You are being silly. or you are taking my point in a far to stark manner.

There is nothing certain when word "goverment" is involved. Just open any history book. Nazies, zimbabve, commies, economy crashes. There were moments where whole nations lost ALL their savings during a night.

With a right lobbying and right tax rate todays grey market can become tommorows normie ville and vice versa.

And i am still waiting for the tommorows numbers.

At least replace the logo with a good Google logo. In the past it existed, you know...

* they are using a technology not made for this kind of crap
* they get idiots from india to write the JS code in some kind of framework that some other idiot from india made for another "we the people in the web company"
* because they want performance to be bad: "your battery is always empty after 5 minutes? you need a new phone! your desktop is to slow? yeah, you need at least 16 gigs of ram an 24 threads to render our javascript driven html form (lol, we use a lot of geekspeak that you don't understand!)"

I like the minimal pastel logo

That is not a logo. It just a word that has no fucking meaning. It is like sounds put together by a toddler. Then the toddler added color.
That is NOT a logo.

The old one on the other hand, it was an expression of words itself with the help of what written words consist of: letters set in a certain font (not one that looks like every other font). It was an expression of knowledge as it reminded the viewer of books, libraries and written texts.

I'm sorry logos looking good makes you upset