Speccy thread, post 'em boys

Speccy thread, post 'em boys

>windows
>gaming motherboard
checks out

10 months old

Windows > linshit

Snagged this Optiplex 790 last May for around $109 on eBay with 8GB of RAM and a 500 GB HDD. Upgraded it with a 1050ti, PSU when I got it. Just cloned my 500GB HDD to an SSD and threw in a 2TB HDD last weekend. That's probably all the upgrades I'm gonna do for this PC. Pretty happy with it overall.

Am I a big enough faggot to post here?

make fun of me

Paid around $500 for it all . Good or Bad?

great if you're willing to OC that i7
graphics are a bit shitty but who cares? lmao

>Ryzen 7 1700
My nigga.

First pc

Still using my old GFX card

comfy

I have a 1070 and a fucking i5 7400 with 12gb of 2133hz ram and 1tb hdd so you’re better off than i and less retarded

What would be the best Speccy equivalent for Android? I mean something practical and well designed?

update: bought a new monitor

nice a 1080p monitor in 2018

look i'm very poor

that's cool, I can respect that.

>59Hz

> 900p displays
> 1336MHz RAM
> HDD
> Sandy Bridge i5
Why the fuck do you have a 1060? It's absolute overkill for your system.

My Windows 98 gaming machine. I dual boot with Windows XP for some titles I have on GOG rather than physical disc though.

I don't know why I did this Sup Forums, crossfire is the worst thing in the world. Most games only support one GPU nowadays :(

That's something I've noticed too. CrossFire/SLI has been pretty much dead since 2012/2013.

I wonder if its because people are finally aware that smooth frametimes are more important than higher average FPS?

take it out and save a few watts of electricty

i use it for certain games, the ones it works on it runs beautifully. But otherwise I just leave them mining eth. I don't pay the electricity bill here.

neat

even if i did these cards produce closish to 7950 performance while pulling less than 100w, would recommend to anyone trying to scale down

Linux > 50 ft pile of shit > wintrash

No

replace that shitty RAM asap

Damn how old is that cpu? You've got 130 nm transistors.

What do you think are processor and mainboard worth? I'm from Germany

X99A/USB 3.1

Planning a full rebuild, 2700X, ASUS X470, case switch to Crystal 570X, H115i Pro RGB

Nice. I would have recommend you dual-channel for that Ryzen, but you already did it.

Indeed, people should screenfetch spam these threads into oblivion

not him but