Sup Forumsuts

Sup Forumsuts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Flower
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fractal Design R5

T430

that a 2U rack case user?

Looks more like a HTPC case, I don't see any lugs for the rackmount.

macbook pro

>stickers on the inside of a Macbook
Might just be the most soyboy thing I've seen today

Not perfect but good enough.

Very quiet though, only thing I ever hear is the PSU.

Corsair C70, my favorite case internals ever.

Want to go for evga g2 and sleeved cables next. Always wanted one of those nice looking pcs even if nobody will see it

huh I've never thought of taking out the drive bays and trying this. How are the acoustics, does that soft pad stop some of the vibration?

meh, not bad, it helps the air duct remarkably. The patch reduces vibration and prevents the ingress of dust.

corrected

Jonsbo C3

Does anyone know how I turn off the lights on that cooler?
Why do you run a high end build on a office-tier 450 W PSU?

Hopefully my shitty camera doesnt ruin this

Your shitty camera matches the shitty guts.

You guys can't see the five pounds of dust and dog hair floating inside.

GPU cooler or CPU? For the GPU it should be in the settings for the card, if you can't find it then just unplug the little connector for it. For the CPU I don't think you can turn them off, the real option is black electrical tape or a thick layer of dark paint.

Also my build is almost done just waiting for custom cables to come in, and I just need to paint the two cover up panels, one that covers the motherboard tray and one that covers the basement. Pic related

Is that a seperate loop for cpu, gpu1, and gpu2? Or is it multiple pumps/res's for redundancy?

Separate, I went pretty overboard for shits and giggles.

Define C, 8700k 4.8Ghz/1.24V, Asscock extreme4, RX580 Nitro+

Why mount the fan like that? Did it help with GPU temps?

I really want this case but
>designed in sweden

What's up. Thinking of getting a different case. Something full ATX capable but smaller footprint overall. Maybe I'll go inverse and get the Corsair 600C.

guts in an extreme budget build i did for my nephew, basically a CS GO potato, but can do AAA on low, to medium 720p.i hate cables strewn about.

Is that a deepcool tesseract? I have one and the interior of yours looks almost identical

what is AAA

High budget modern games.

How are the front Cooler Master fans in terms of noise? Pretty sure they're the 120mm version of the exact same fan Wraith AMD coolers use.

Specs?

xeon e5450 @4GHz

I have multiple types in there. The 2 facing you on the HDD cages are Silencio 120mm. Basically the same tech and specs as noctua stuff. They're great. The fan in the rear is a 140mm masterfan pro. Also great. Quiet due to it's size and fan blade curve. Last are the fans on the Hyper 212X turbo. Those are actually the stock fans that came with the cooler. They're very efficient at moving air, but get loud at anything above 65% speed because their blades are curved in such a way to ram air through a radiator or heatsink as opposed to silent operation.

All in all the Cooler Master fans are well worth the money imo. I'm biased though as I've been buying CM products since forever. Put side by side with a noctua, I fail to see the hype for poo fans and their price.
I love toaster builds. Looks like an old re-purposed pre-built. What are the specs?

Witcher III, Fallout 4, Wolfenstein II, RE:VII, MGS:V, Cuphead, etc.
q8400, 8gb DDR3, GeForce 645 1gb (overclocks well, basically a cut-down 660, shares the same GPU chipset), 750gb hard drive, Acer OEM mobo, old case i got in a giveaway. whole build cost me a grand total of $50.

Very clean user

refer to

That's awesome. $50 for a neat little build that will play the games he wants isn't a bad deal at all.

yep. i had a 460 GTX for it, but it crashes when any games boot, so i had to dig around to get the 645, which greatly impressed me, even handling Vulkan and DX12 like a champ!

yeah it's a tesseract.

does your shake like an earthquake? It just raddles nonstop.

It did but i found a way to fix it. Apparently the dust covers underneath the psu and top mount fans make it vibrate, so i removed them and it stopped. Tbh i think the case is really good cost/performance. Only issue i have is cable management is a bitch

sag

don't do this

It happens with heavy GPU's, nothing to be done about it.

i-is that razer sticker INSIDE of a macbook

>8700k 4.8Ghz/1.24V
Congratulations, my needs 1.27V

Careful, looks like you're turning into a Sup Forumsack

it's an iToddler, what more did you want?

Joke's on you, I've been one for years m8

Do you believe in JooJoos?

I never liked that candy

They make candy out of people in burgerland?

You mean bottom intake? That's mainly just because of mounting rails of the case. But yeah, I've kept in mind both GPU and HDD (it's on the bottom of the case behind PSU shroud)

wtf is with the RCA cable on the bottom left?

evga z68 ftw motherboard
i7-3770k at 5.0ghz(5.1 but shows as 5.0 respectively)
20gb ram
290x for gaming, 2x 7870's for mining

Can't see shit nibba

Another TesseREKTfag here. Mine rattled with a running HDD, after screwing the HDD mount to the case it stopped. Otherwise its not too bad, I even improvised some sound dampening in there.

>cable management

Its ok, even without a modular PSU, just takes some time to route all the spaghetti.

>HDD

I see this is either a server or you couldn't give a shit less if the machine runs or not.

my nigga
same case
same mobo
same drives layout

are you my secret brother

yes there can

Is that an R3?

R5

>Superflower
What country are you from user? Isn't the superflower brand like the Euro equivalent to Seasonic?

did you guys purposefully buy 2.5" form factor hdds? or are they repurposed from old laptops or something? just curious.

You going to sleeve your own or just go off the shelf?

so much superfluous ricer garbage in this thread desu. im here to even the scales with a rational thinking mans build.

Only SSD's here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Flower

You can use the same cable on the gpu. The second conector is never fully used.

With a 580 most probably yes, but using just a single cable to power my 1080Ti regularly tripped OCP on my HX 750i.

I think they're one of the three biggest OEM PSU manufacturers - Super Flower, Seasonic and CWT.

I just had a few from some broken laptops. Figured I could use them still somehow.

My new build in the R6

>/guts/ thread
>9000 Fractal R5/6+D14/15 combinations
Everytime. Guess it's a popular combo for a reason.

why does that cooler wear a cone of shame?

mah niggah
love me some cheap xeons

I upgraded to this last month

HAHA maybe some special ground for the case

Evaluate the escapism machine.

came with it, and handily so, as the side panel on the case has an air vent on it, allowing it to draw in fresh air (case had a funnel in place at first, but i got rid of it, as the cooler had a better one).

I like it. Is there a matx version? Looks like a Jonsbo case.

you planning on getting a better fan cooler to replace your shitty aio?

I'm planning to get a better AIO cooler to avoid having a big ugly hunk of shit take most of the space and press down on the GPU.

Wwyd

Intriguing, why would he need to ground the case?

Have rerouted some of the PSU wireing since taking the pic.

I have no conceivable use for a rack server like that, but I still want one just because they're so damned sexy

Meshify C

how do I do cable management?

time, zip ties, and autism

>autism
This is the most important step.

why did you buy case with an side window if youre not gonna bother making it look nice?

wrong this is guts