There is literally no link for the final version of this anywhere...

There is literally no link for the final version of this anywhere. All versions have Just What I Needed/Not Just What I Needed and not Not Just What I Needed which is a minute longer.

Nobody can listen to it unless they pay for it.

Will won.

Other urls found in this thread:

www119.zippyshare.com/v/OcI1W53C/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The new version is kind of weird, in a good way.
It's pretty much just Something Soon backwards with what sounds like Will talking in an interview over top.
Not missing much.

which is the true version of Teens of Denial?
the original that leaked on bandcamp a few months ago?

There's actually 3 versions, one even earlier with the studio chatter at the beginning and end of Unforgiving Girl.

Do you have al ink to it and if not do you mind posting it on Zippyshare? It doesn't require an account and shit and I really REALLY wanna listen to it. It's one of my favorite albums of the year (the leaked version).

i think that's the one on Bandcamp now, Will said on twitter that he changed it

Is it possible that there's not a link to it anywhere? lol

Yeah if you're as basic as 99.99% of Sup Forums sure, however, if like me you're part of what.cd you can easily find a copy.

the most recent version from bandcamp
you cheap fucks
www119.zippyshare.com/v/OcI1W53C/file.html

I got a final version emailed to me since I pre-ordered. I've never used zippy before but I'll try to upload it.

Just listened to the new version of Not What I Needed. I'm gonna be keeping the old one instead.

this is a 250kbps MP3 rip you faggot

What kind of evil jew would make you PAY for a product he's selling? Sounds like a nightmare.

>biting the hands that feeds
well maybe you should have asked bucko

jk ily

Stop trying to be patrician and just get Spotify.
It's on there. Free trial senpai.

fuck off will

the old version is waaay better teebeeaytch

Oh shit, it is indeed.

Yo will, I'm going to see you in live in a few days, what should I expect?

Will here: check out the bassist's groove he's super chill. Check out the guitarist he has the chops. Check out the drummer who has it all going on. Listen to me while I make sounds with my vocal cords. Cheers mate.

My vinyl record of the album arrived several days ago missing the first record :c.

The download it included had a file called Just Wanted_Not Just What I Needed and I'm not sure if that's the final version.

>tfw got banned on rym for calling Will a furfag

Sides A and B should be shipping in July.

Thanks Will

i've seen this posted before, where does this whole "will is a furfag" thing even come from?

not even trying to deny it or anything, just curious. i've only heard it mentioned on here.

He used to date a furry artist, whom Twin Fantasy and Monomania are all about.
His early albums up until around 2013 all had furry art in the liner notes, most famously My Back is Killing Me Baby, which has Will's OC on the cover.
Also I think someone once found his FurAffinity profile. He used to be chill and open about his web presence before being signed, but now that he has become a sellout and has to maintain an appearance he has instead opted for the vapid bummed teenager look and personality.

He's totally a furry, just doesn't talk about it much.
It's all over his Tumblr likes, but who can blame him for keeping it low key?
He was essentially a nobody for several years, now he's been thrust into the public eye without much warning.
Like music publications have already run articles on random one-off covers he posts, acting like it's some official deal.

>thrust into the public eye
Funny considering the fact that except for his tiny fanbase of lonely gay teenagers no one has heard of him/will ever give a shit.

Money can buy you press but it can't force people to like your boring and derivative whiny indie shit music.

Public eye just means press really.
A whole lot of people are only hearing about him through music publications, and as your post indicates, people have a lot of unnecessarily strong opinions about this sort of thing.

Which version is on Spotify? Does anyone know?

Hi Will. Please disappear from the internet forever.

I really love this meme

>implying he'd actually see that much money from digital album sales
> especially now that he's signed

Quit forcing this meme, maybe it'll be funny.

I'm glad you like it, Will, even though you lied in the E article about never coming to Sup Forums

are they any Will posts in the archive? did he post under a trip or something?

*sweating*

>spotify

generic whiny indie rock album #2417393093736

this is probably the worst album I have heard all year. one cliche after another. fuck me I don't even want to finish it and I'm not even halfway through. how can anyone other than lolsoindeh teenagers like this shit? I don't even dislike indie rock but this is just awful.

This. Why do people like it?

the songwriting is so fucking lazy. it's completely basic shit, some of the riffs and melodies are completely ripped off of dozens of other artists who ripped them off from other artists to the point where it's almost like you just expect it now.

the song I just finished, Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales ends with the singer going "IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THISSS AHHHHHH AAAAAAA HAAAAA" like holy shit your actual lyrics are bad enough but now you can't even write lyrics so you just do that generic shouting thing.

and his voice, jesus, it just reeks of that typical "wahhhh I'm a middle-class white guy and I'm soooo depressed".

this album just makes absolutely no attempt to do anything remotely original or unique or even interesting.

Hey Will, do you think we should pirate the album even if we bought it to get the original versions of Not What I Needed and Unforgiving Girl?

N-not that I bought it or anything... Baka....

>It's an unforgiving world
>But she's not an unforgiving girl
>repeat 20x

it's like a fucking middle-schooler wrote these lyrics lmao

>unable to provide a single example of the riffs and melodies being plagiarized
Surprise, surprise. Learn to critique a piece of music, pseud.
>complaining about lyrics because you don't understand they're written for musical accompaniment rather than literary value
wow, it's like I'm talking to a middle schooler mewling about hip hop
>citing the artist's gender and class status as proof the music he's making is bad
such a slave moralist thing to do, not to mention completely hypocritical

that post was totally embarrassing. Take some time off from the internet champ.

how can you make a lyrical album with several 6+ minute songs and say absolutely nothing of worth?

Go suck Will's dick, faggot.

>you don't understand they're written for musical accompaniment rather than literary value

you would have a point if the musical accompaniment to these lyrics was even remotely interesting in any way whatsoever.

>unable to provide example

listen to any indie rock album released in the last ten years and you will find all the same shit, I guarantee you

dude leave it, anyone with sense knows this guy's an idiot

I haven't even listened to a full album by Car Seat Headrest. I come to Sup Forums to comment on the reasoning skills of pseuds and to force them to engage in debate on a higher level. It's a bit like teaching chess to a group of precocious six year-olds

>listen to any indie rock album released in the last ten years and you will find all the same shit, I guarantee you
And you're STILL unable to provide a single example of the riffs and melodies being plagiarized, just a vague reference to "any indie rock album." Notice how you didn't actually provide an album of immoral similarity? It's probably because you completely lack the theoretical tools to break a part a piece of pop music

bad pseud!

bad!

different user here. I dont hate the record, but I just don't see what's so special about it and why its getting so much hype. I feel it its pretty decent indie rock, but that the exact same concept was pulled off much better by Cloud Nothings or Titus Andronicus earlier...

just leaves me wishing I was listening to The Monitor or GBV or Separation Sunday or something. I guess what I'm saying is that it takes more that being simply good indie rock to be interesting anymore.

Titus Andronicus' last album was fantastic. It felt like there was actual, genuine emotion on that. It was fast and chaotic but also well-composed. It completely justified its length. It didn't depend on being catchy. Shit now I want to listen to it again, I would if I wasn't so tired. Maybe in the morning.

shit man this guys trolling hard.

>bad pseud!

>bad

honestly cringey.

word, it was fucking killer

>bad pseud!

>bad!

I haven't listened to car seat headrest much, but I think it's reminiscent of They Might Be Giants, The Microphones, Guided By Voices, and like early 00s/90s rock.

bye thread rip

the original version of the song is called There Is a Policeman In All Our Heads, He Must Be Destroyed, not Just What I Needed/Not Just What I Needed
the new version sucks, when it would go into the Cars part it just starts looping a part and does some funny shit with lo-fi Will having a phone call over it. lame as shit, rushed and dumb. glad my record store fucked up and mailed me one of the first pressings cause the original is much better

also
>Nobody can listen to it unless they pay for it.
what is spotify