There are pwople who haven't heard a single album on the weebteam chart

>there are pwople who haven't heard a single album on the weebteam chart
>newfags don't even know who the weebteam are

Will they ever come back Sup Forums? Or are we as a board doomed?

Other urls found in this thread:

weebteamrecords.bandcamp.com/track/id-rather-go-blind
reddit.com/
mega.nz/#!KkxgiSbQ!5iQrO7tLktFySdEd1zS1bChoCTadB03zuB3XM7-uzWA
youtube.com/watch?v=z3D_4Bzzjfs
youtube.com/watch?v=jUiCEsnF2M8
youtube.com/watch?v=NrTEvGnpD8s
youtube.com/watch?v=6eBkr8hNcjk
youtube.com/watch?v=MBSpfoN5EfY
youtube.com/watch?v=GA9XunRFbQk
youtube.com/watch?v=mbJ0aXxpTfM
youtube.com/watch?v=1jAsQeWTwNo
youtube.com/watch?v=9-VuJ7pKKCA
youthattack.bandcamp.com/track/i
youtube.com/watch?v=LneBul_vN84
youtube.com/watch?v=5ibS13ZKK5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none of that is obscure

all this jap and no pizzicato five baka

Angherr Shispaa it technically hampus-core but anyways, no, i don't think they'll be coming back even though I really did enjoy Stay, Friendo, and everyone else's posts.

That being said, there's always a new trip culture. Don't be afraid to embrace it

The new trips just don't have that umph that the weebteam had. None of them are carving a way for the plebeians to find new music.

No one ever said it was. Not all patrician music is obscure.

The weebteam had "umph"?

I've heard four of those and heard of many more and I've been listening to Bork exclusively for the past month. You took the time to create this chart; what's your excuse for not including Halmens on it?

More umph than pretending to be hampus.

This chart was made by a group of Sup Forums's most highly praised posters a few years back. They chose what they chose for very good reasons. I am not creator and can only speculate on said choices.

Why have they forsaken us?

I am literally not pretending. Those nerds also put the wrong Midori release.

>Sup Forums's most highly praised posters a few years back
Haha, go back to your fucking chatroom lmao.

Tripfags became irrelevant about the time CLT left (not because CLT left, just around that time).

The Weebteam were just a parody of mallgoths and avant-teens, they just didn't realise they were being laughed at.

*pushes glasses up*
Remember CLT approved of and was a member of the weebteam right before he left. The bottom left row was his.

Likewise blog chat and the avant teens hated weebteam with a passion. They constantly droned weebteam album choices are acted as if they knew about them first. For example, this chart came out before Lewis was a thing and still only posted on rare vinyl trading forums.

IDGAF what CLT was a fan of, read the part in brackets again.

The weebteam were avant-teens, thats the point.

Weebteam were about 4 years after lewis' reign.

Yeah, before the weebteam was [SWAG ALLIANCE]

One may determine whether an album not on the chart is patrician or not by their understanding of the albums that are on the chart.

Sir, have you been offended? I can help with that. Here have some relaxing weebteam brand jams to calm your soul a bit.
weebteamrecords.bandcamp.com/track/id-rather-go-blind

Why would I be offended? Just helping you get your history right.

You really think the albums on that chart are "avant-teen"? I can't imagine the type of pleb shit you must listen to on a regular basis. And by "I can't imagine," I mean for health reasons.

hey guys, big time Sup Forums namefriend here

whats a weebteam?

You replied to the wrong person, bud. And clearly you don't know your culture. I was first talking about Lewis the artist and not Lewis the name my band man. And second the avants hated weebteam for a reason. They weren't avant. As a weebteam historian I think I know my weebteam history. You should apologize to the nice weebteam merchant who only wanted to share nice jams.

can you help me?

''avant-teen'' is more than just the music itself, its the attitude that minimal listeners of mediocre pop/rock from lesser popular countries or Japan are superior.

Yet the chart is not limited to any of those confines. Maybe if you would give some of the albums a listen, you'd see that.

Briefly around the time that CLT was dying of his terminal illness, a few brave trips banded together in an effort to save this board by sharing anime and choice tunes. More and more trips took up the cause until the mods fought back. Many weebs are now dead or lie dormant, but sometimes if you look carefully you'll catch one or two of them sharing choice tunes.

Weebteam was a collective dedicated to the promotion of quality content sitewide. Their origins were grounded in Sup Forums, but once they hit critical mass in 2014 and stole the reign of the janitors, the janitors (who listened to Death Grips) banned a number of them. Fearing a similar wrath, the remaining members went into hiding--some say forever, some say they still way in the nether-regions of the board, lurking and plotting their righteous return.

This infographic regarding The War of the Weebs should help explain more.

>way
wade*

where do i sign up to be a janitor?

Right here, buddy: reddit.com/

>>>www.reddit.com

thanks friends

i made an account

now what?

Close this tab.

listen to this

The Hotelier - Goodness
mega.nz/#!KkxgiSbQ!5iQrO7tLktFySdEd1zS1bChoCTadB03zuB3XM7-uzWA

W-will Weebteam ever come back and destroy the skype group?

i'd readily take 2014 back over 2016 and 2014 was an awful year for Sup Forums

What the fuck's the skype group?

It's bad.

yesterday confirmed for shit taste

good lord I'm glad you removed my name off there

although my five picks are still great

hey listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=z3D_4Bzzjfs

but I don't even like Jimmy eat world

What the fuck sky?! First you ignore my pings asking about how you and you're wife are doing AND THEN you go and do this rude stuff?! Very disappointed.
So how are you and the wife doing?

I understand TBS is better anyway.

How about this? youtube.com/watch?v=jUiCEsnF2M8

how about NOW?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrTEvGnpD8s

I'm not listening to anything from an established plebeian such as yourself.

Nice, very patrician.

>I understand TBS is better anyway.
go fuck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=6eBkr8hNcjk

no

youtube.com/watch?v=MBSpfoN5EfY

>pings

How've you been pinging me if I haven't been on the IRC in months d00d? We're doing great. We just adopted a second cat.

The last stand of Sup Forums. Once the weebteam were hellbanned the board reclined immensely. If only janny decided not to get so steamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=GA9XunRFbQk

I trust you all submitted your janitor applications, yes? It's only a matter of time.

You're connected right now. And that sounds really cute. Glad you two are doing well.

Okay but I raise you
youtube.com/watch?v=mbJ0aXxpTfM

I guess that's the bouncer or whatever. I'm only on What's IRC.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jAsQeWTwNo

You ain't no OG nightcore bro unless you listened to DJ Cammy:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-VuJ7pKKCA

more like dj cummy

So does anyone have like an archive of those chart albums in FLAC or Ogg Vorbis or am I going to have to find each of those releases by myself?

Patricians have a what.cd account.

You're gonna need a what.cd and a jpopsuki if you want flacs.

see You can be a patrician-pleb if you have a waffles account though.

You can get mine from my slsk (~Florges), and a chunk of the others. I had them hosted on MEGA but the account hosting them was deleted.

good job spoonfeeding losers

>tfw weebteeam is no longer relevant
Good, they were a bunch of cancerous tripfags

my pleasure.

>cancerous
>one of the feel groups of trips that actually discusses quality music like Kel'Thuz and The Smiths

Yeah, sure thing.

I love how hipters overhpye every piece of obsure trash just because it is from Japan, if most of these artists were from the UK or Russia no one would give a fuck

please do not disrespect the beautiful nation that is japan

tyia

>most of the music isn't even japanese
Yeah, fuck those nip shits though right.

Is there any weebteam approved metal? Especially prog and death metal

Fuck off weeb

Moonshake loves death metal iirc. I mostly listen to BM but I've been listening to some death in the past couple months.

Weebteam only listens to satanic finnish black metal, nsbm, and Mark McCoy or Vothana when it comes to usbm.

Atheist and YOB

Moonshake has shit taste
He hates almost all metal that is less than 15 years old

Most BM is pretty boring apart from bands like Dissection and Emperor

I love tech death but always found atheist a bit overrated

hey guys CLT here, please remove me from your chart

Black metal is practically all the weebteam irc talks about these days because all other metal is made by falses and safe satanists. It's boring and bows down to the christ.

youthattack.bandcamp.com/track/i

Funny because metal general finally started realising most black metal is boring riffless trash
Especially the atmoshit

Only poseurs listen to bands after they record an album; bootleg demos or bust.

How is "riffless" a bad thing?
lmao

>muh riffs

you're not helping your case dude

Riffs are the basics of metal

Actually even the most basic djent bands that just keep chugging have more interesting songwriting than atmosphric black metal

Metal general is retarded, and they have always hated the black metal weebteam liked. Sucks for those retartds because 2016 has had some of the best black metal releases in years.

Nah dude it's all about the privately released tapes that are only blessed to those within the inner circle.

>2016 has had some of the best black metal releases in years
Such as?
Only Moonsorrow was decent

You're right, I was being a poseur suggesting listening to publically available work is trve.

My top 5 from this year in alphbetical order:
Ahpdegma - Seolfkwyllen
Elw - III
Folteraar - Vertellingen van een donkere eeuw
Kaffaljidhma - I
The True Werwolf - Demo IX

Also I just got that Orlok split tape in the mail today, and it technically originally came out a few years ago as a private release and just got distroed this year. But it would be up there. A lot of other things coming out that are gonna be killer as well like Drowning the Light and Black Funeral and the next True Werwolf and fucking Goatmoon. I can't wait for Goatmoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=LneBul_vN84

>all these tripfags ITT

Jesus Christ

>who said this

hey guys ILikeLiking here, why did you ban me?

Because we hate you and you're never getting back in. Go away.

that folteraar record is so fucking good. really glad that iron bonehead picked them up.

It's the same story on every board. Legitposters get bullied TFO by the overly sensitive mod and a new wave of shittier users takeover and overall quality drops another notch until the cycle repeats itself all over again.

Why w I uld I listen to Chinese cartoon music?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ibS13ZKK5o

You've killed me

hey man

Yeah! This some real nigga music!

Would you kindly not speak in Ebonics?

Shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

Why?