Tfw you will never kode with Karlie

>tfw you will never kode with Karlie

why even live bros

JUST

i want my kock in Karlie

She is fucking retarded.

No you.

Women can be easily manipulated into following any sort of political ideology. Shame she's dating a Jew.

>if they don't believe in the same things i do they're retarded
really makes you think huh
oh wait nvm someone who hasn't fully mentally developed (You) struggles with the mere concept of thinking

That happens at every clinic that does abortions in America? What a place.
What's with cropping what she said though.
From what little can be read she's arguing that abortion isn't murder in what I can only assume is an analogy to how gun enthusiasts are treated.

This is fake. Stop posting it. Everyone knows it's fake so what's the point?
with that shit.

>Everyone knows it's fake so what's the point?
It's funny.

Tfw I unironically code like a girl

My defense is that commenting helps me understand how new concepts work

t. retards

Calling in all feetbros to rate those footsies for me

Is that her girlfriend's son

Fuck off with your e-celeb shit

There's nothing wrong with abortions. Guns though... guns kill people
>a_sketch_of_a_gun_visualised_as_a_living_thing_who_kills_people_and_laughs_to_look_more_sinister.jpg

>abortion
>not murder
pick one, babykiller

I'll insert my kode in her Anus.

>be w*man
>cry about rape culture
>can't run faster than a man
>can't defend yourself against a man
>can't do anything but cry for help and get raped and/or murdered
>but wait, if only there was a way
>if there was something small and deadly that you could use with your little hands to incapacitate or scare the man
>no, not a rape whistle that shit is useless, something else
>...
>NOTHING
>the search of the w*man continues
>maybe someday she will discover that piece of technology that will equalize the playing field between men and women
>but not today
>today we oppose gun ownership

Gee, maybe men should stop raping women?

Too bad her tit game is even worse than her programming skills

>A breakthrough in feminist thought !
I got it, bro. So how many layers of mandatory anti-rape classes do you want in college ? Like maybe 5 or 6 ?

Serious question though -- does she use GNOME? ... or KDE?

>making an analogy with an ethical topic on a social issue
brainlet

no one will ever kode with karlie because she doesnt know how to code. women are simply as shameless as blacks and have zero problem with lying and pretending to be something theyre not for personal gain. zero problem taking from others more deserving. zero problem being pandered to. zero fucking shame.

KUMMY
WITH
KARLIE

KUMMY
IN
KUSSY

Not him but how about men get to college already not being so degenerate as to be inclined to raping women? How about we raise boys better without ideas that they are entitled to a woman's body? Think on that, nigga

We already do. No men thinks they're entitled to women's bodies. The only ones who do are the chads that have woken throw themselves at them 24/7

>How about we raise boys
Nah, you won't raise shitt!!!
Just add more cats and die alone bitch

> Rape culture everywhere

I'm not even against abortion but that pointless analog makes me angry.

>No men thinks they're entitled to women's bodies
LOL
Imagine being so sheltered you actually think this is true.

This is a technology board, not a feminist board. Back to shitedit fatso.

I'm totally with you.
Kill all men!

Hahahaha...look mom I've become a keyboard warrior

She's right.

same as this guy:
comments and whitespace are fucking important, dumbass, as anyone who's ever worked on a multi-dev project will tell you

Nigga, colleges have lower rates of rape than the cities surrounding them. WTF are you talking about?

Got any stats on traditionally black colleges? Asking for a friend.

tall girls are the best

>plebs never pay attention to the fact that she is navigating the pwd around her IDE and working to learn the fundamental muscle memory involved with proficient CLI operation

This is why FOSS is going feminist. We need to exclude you. Not because you are a misogynist fuck, but because that misogynist fuckery is a fractal of your infinite stupidity.

why are her feet so big?

You're trying to make fun of someone navigating directories in a terminal? Fuck that's desperate. Do you always get offended when someone does something you learned 6 months ago?

her feet are fucking disgusting

you do realise the code on the left was low level code made over years by an expert in assembly optimisation and the actual algorithim was made by a person who worked on Wolfram Mathmatica

Don't be mean. It's all they have...

Have to agree I know plenty of people who were adopted and they would rather be alive than not know their parents

Unless having a baby would actually harm you then you should give them away to caring parents

i don't think you understand memes

>criminals/school shooters literally murder people in real life
>"oh but if they watched some video on murders and saw some protesters they would surely learn to empathize with other people"

Is this bait or are you actually reaching that hard?

>Big toe is not the biggest, longest toe.
Karlie, I think we should see other people.

>reaching

FreeBSD is kicking out fragile males with their new CoC. Welcome to the tipping point, succboi.

tbqfhwuf she's a photogenic 6 (min rating for slim white girls) who's awkwardly tall

By that logic, should all Muslims go through the same process to get a vehicle of peace?

>he doesn't like flat chests

She can't even spell "code" let alone do it.

You gay son?

Flat chest would be fine if she was loli-sized. She's fucking huge.

Taylor Swift is Jewish?

> needs fat sacks on the chest to get over his own issues with homosexuality

You realize she still has a vagina? What more do you need?

Nice big tits for groping and holding. Woman without tits look like shit in dresses. But go and date your slender woman.

Shitty feet, would not lick.
t. footfag

> ywn cd code cd.. pwd cd.. cd .. ls cd code cd .. cd .. with karlie

i came

I want to breed Karlie

Always a fucking ((( stein )))

obviously 0/10. Those things are hideous!

I'm a dude, cuck
Being a feminist just means you support equal rights. I'd imagine a lot of people here would fit that. I don't go around yelling it but yeah I guess I am one.
That's cuz they go unreported nigga. That shit happens all the time, I seen some fucked up dudes making some reckless decisions

It's exaggerated I know but it's decently prevalent. I'm not an sjw or anything but like it is true, we could do more to get our own sex to stop being so predatory upon females.

>RAAAHHHH BABORSHIN IS MURDAH BUT ME SHUD BE ABLE TO GET A GUN IN MY HAPPY MEAL

yfw you realized that you're literally dumber than karlie

She really hit a nerve didnt she ?

That pic with the inverse square root isnt even real and the other one is years old now

>0/10
what are pic related then

Why are ameritards just so black and white in their way of thinking? Instead of complete freedom/banning guns what about stricter regulations?

0/10 appealing
5/10 appalling

>Instead of freedom why not less freedom!!

With freedom comes responsibility, which most amerifarts are clearly not able to handle, thus limit their freedom and responsibility.

>having a literal nanny-state
I'm not even american, but what a shit opinion. Who gets to say who's responsible and who's not? Why trust their judgement, when they can be just as morally corrupt as everyone?

This is a bot.

In theory democracy should solve this issue and stricter regulations would determine who's responsible enough and who's not. Too bad a real democracy is not a thing.