CANCEL THE APPLE POD SHILLING IN HIFI THREAD
CANCEL MUH ECOSYSTEM UNDERCOVER CAMPAIGN WITH TECHNOG
CODE RAINBOW
I REPEAT
CODE RAINBOW

what went wrong?
>muh market segmentation
>muh mossberg shill

Are they saying that people are more loyal to brands that use Android or are they loyal to the os?

I would think OS. Speaking from my own experience at least, I personally don't give a shit about manufacturers. I choose the phone that has the specs I want and a design I like. If one adopts a gay trend, I'll just shop elsewhere.

Go home pajeet.

Apple went downhill after jobs died. It's a shell of it's former self and it's only natural that people no longer feel the same connection to it as they did when jobs was around.

The iPhone 6 was a disgustingly looking piece of trash and the first sign that cook simply isn't nowhere near as talented as jobs when it comes to design. Not only did we keep that fugly as sin look for almost 5 years now, it's successor the iPhone X is as even more hideous mess. I bet poor jobs is rotating in his grave.

Baited hard

>loyalty
it’s a fucking phone, not a monarchy

>Apple went downhill after jobs died.
>If I keep repeating this meme, maybe someday it'll be true.

While I agree, neither Cook nor Jobs designed Apple products, look into what a CEO's job description is.

Tell that to reddit or the comments section of any tech """journalism""" site. Even Sup Forums isn't above shilling and brand loyalty.

>nor Jobs designed Apple products
Kek, mac shit doesn't have a fan because Jobs didn't like the look of fan ports. That is design

>meme
lol
I know that jobs didn't design those phones himself but he was the guy who gave the green light for production. The abomination that is the iPhone 6 and X would have never been manufactured under jobs.

most people can't afford a iPhone
thus, a large segment of Android is loyal to Android because they don't have any other choice

i much prefer Android, but this statistic doesn't mean what you think it means

Fuck off you nu-apple faggot. Go stick an apple pencil inside your ass.

>it was real in my mind

>most people can't afford a iPhone
Most people can't afford 39,99 a month?

>Apple went downhill after jobs died.
>If I keep repeating this meme, maybe someday it'll be true.

Where I live a Galaxy S9+ costs more than an iPhone X. Android simply covers far more price brackets, from fucking shantytowns to penthouse suites.

the only thing genuinely retarded with no other method of achieving the same thing is the magic mouse. The Apple pencil literally includes a small charging adapter that allows you to charge it with a lightning cable. The ability to plug it into the ipad is just for quick top-ups.

Try again.

I don't have to try bud, apple already embarrassed themselves with those products. Just look at that battery case kek.

>people report not wanting to be ripped off

huh really makes you think

This. There are simply more options on Android so it doesn't matter if one, two, or ten phones are shit.

Apple has pretty limited options each generation so having one phone that's shit doesn't give you many options so you're more likely to move to android..

basically closed market vs open market. not quite, but close enough for an analogy..