Stop wasting your time and your life on Sup Forums!

Stop wasting your time and your life on Sup Forums!
Go outside!

It's 1AM, I'm not going anywhere

no. And you can't make me.

I just got back from the office, I'm tired.

No

who's this octoqtpi?

Miyake Hinata from Sora yori mo Tooi Basho

i want to nakadashi hinata

By god, you're right OP!
>walkin down the street whistlin' FWOOTY DOOT DOOTYDOOT BOOP
>remember i'm the only white person in a ten mile radius
>local hoodlets walking to the shelter after school giving me the spook eye
>pass by rundown gas station on the corner
>"ey"
>"EY"
>"wutchoo lookin fo whiteboi?"
>give an awkward smile and dismissive wave
>couple gunshots pop off somewhere nearby
What a beautiful day!

this is the future jew chose.

back to the containment board please

I don't go to Sup Forums and I wasn't kidding.
That's the joke.

In all seriousness, what’s the point in going outside? If I spend my next few hours learning to code/programme/plan various pieces of work then I can put myself on track to a modest wage over the next few years. Yes, I could get a bit fitter by heading outside, but would I actually gain from it?

fresh air. A chance to take a break from your PC and monitor. Stretch your legs that isn't just from your PC to your kitchen/bathroom. See the sun that isn't through the small slits in your blinds.

thanks, I'm going to stay inside now.

I’m going to die in the next hundred years so do I die comfortably rich or with functioning lungs? That said I read a quote recently:

‘Nobody wants to be the richest body in the graveyard’ so maybe I should go for a run...

But I just returned from a night out.

fuck off mom im 12 now i can do what i want

>Wanting to live long

Don't be a pussy

Time can't be wasted, you'll be just as dead after you spend years backpacking through Thailand and taking picture for your Instagram or whatever normie shit passes for living to the fullest these days as if you would spend your life shitposting.

It all equally does not matter in the end. Which is liberating, because it allows you to do what you really want instead of what you're pressured into thinking is life well lived by arbitrary external standards.

Time enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.