What do people like this listen to?

What do people like this listen to?

I think they're generally either mentally disabled, 16, or normies with GF's that gave up being exceptional people.

Not that, at least not any more.
Now it's 21 pilots, the 1975, and other assorted "indie pop."
Source: little sister is '16 and really into music"

Although she actually likes a lot of obscure indie pop stuff that I've never heard on the radio. I'd actually say she has pretty solid knowledge of and taste in 2010s pop rock even if it's not a "patrician" genre

honest to God would be thrilled if my 16yo sibling listened to this.

>it's a lets make fun of Montie thread

shut up, montie

Essential "I'm With Her" core

You forgot Blur

stop with these fucking threads
they aren't doing anybody any good

AND FOR THE 100TH TIME
MONTIE WILL ONLY GO AWAY IF WE STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION
for fucks sake

That would imply that anyone listened to Blur.

or he'd go away if somebody just fucking decked him, I mean he's a manlet and it's not like he'd be tough or anything
Who lives near him?

Don't you dare

shut up, montie

I actually hate that that John Fahey Album gets memed so hard. I swear people just look up American Primitivism on rym becaus it's seen as a "patrician genre" but is still easily enjoyable. Then they take the top rated album there and put it in their roosters chart to look special and cultured. Fahey has made so much other amazing interesting music that doesn't get the same attention.

Fahey is enjoyable as fuck.

Yeah he's one of my favorite artists did you read the whole post

Nobody cares, midget

You're a midget cuck fuck off

Yeah, but I Didint put it up there to look cultured. I honestly think Fahey is one of the best guitarists of all time.

Im 5'10

Isn't Nico patrician as fuck?

>implying people don't listen to Blur

>5'10
lol

That's small as fuck you cuck
Go wank off your gummie girl

You didn't even put slowdive nice try

>5'10
pathetic

>no MBDTF on that list

who is willing to bet he overestimated his height so people would stop talking about it
kek

i did not listen to the new anohni album after i learned it was made by a transgender

This is accurate
I would still have faith in humanity of op was true

Man I wish I could into endo at a ripe 16.

I'm with Bernie, and Anohni, Radiohead, Muse, and Run the Jewels all belong in the trash. Kendrick is cool though.