rateyourmusic.com/~allenjohan
rateyourmusic.com/~boldfaure
rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
rateyourmusic.com/~megido18
rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
rateyourmusic.com/~schtraw
rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo
rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/bernie_sanders_and_30_vermont_artists/we_shall_overcome/
rateyourmusic.com/~YHofSuburbia
rateyourmusic.com/~randomforest
rateyourmusic.com/list/abigguy/users_that_may_or_may_not_be_the_same_person/
rateyourmusic.com/~ShaneBagel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no more antiwarhol shit nobody cares about avant-teens in 2016

t. embryo

is t. embryo avantteen's reaction to poseurcore? have we all become this autistic?

rateyourmusic.com/~sruj

That link to Rich's therapy profile seriously, honestly made me respect him so much more, to the point where I'm never going to post about him on here ever again. That's all I'm gonna say.

rateyourmusic.com/~allenjohan

>tfw you're banned from rym so you have to use discogs but it's terrible for rating music and the design is a mess

you don't have even one 9/10? why, man

rateyourmusic.com/~boldfaure

can't get enough of it

I'm me
rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
and that's okay

nah not really
its sort of still the same concept as poseur-core but makes fun of poseur-core kids like montie too

same

Hi embryofriends!

rateyourmusic.com/~megido18

buy a cheap vpn or something

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
talk to me boys

I'm not friends with embryos

Why are you posting your profile? You think I'll add a lil embryo like you?

tfw image queue takes ages

even the albums i really like have flaws and even albums i hate have some redeemable stuff about them. a 9/10 for me is like an album with like maybe only one or two non-amazing tracks and i don't think ive ever came across an album like that. the closest imo is commissions i

rateyourmusic.com/~schtraw

when is this embryo meme going to die down?

I mean, I have 10/10s but obviously they have flaws. I just think of it in relative terms. If I've listened to 1200 albums, I think it's fair to say that at least my top 5 can be considered 10s

Why not though? We embryos can be quite kind and harmonious you know.

Embryo and proud!

t. embryo

t. embryo

not embryo
vvvvvv

rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo

^^^^^^
not embryo

embryosaytembryo

t. autist

t. avant teen drone

what's a good method of suicide please help

stfu sal

just jump off a building faggot

listening to father John misty

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

Reminder that if you like REAL music you will add me.

99% of this board says im gay. Be the 1%

personally, i would go with a heroin overdose. yeah, getting heroin may be a challenge, but you might as well work for the last thing you ever do.

posting in an rym thread now.

i don't know anyone with those connections

Zizekian confirmed cripplechan user which means he probably also posts here
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/bernie_sanders_and_30_vermont_artists/we_shall_overcome/
(See the description of the video he posted)

Bigguy, if youre reading this add him to the list

life is suffering

rateyourmusic.com/~YHofSuburbia

figure it out... there's also that whole deepweb thing

choosing heroin as the way to go seems like a no-brainer to me. i wonder what the percentage of overdoses that are actually intentional are? probably a lot. sometimes i fantasize of getting in a suicide pact with someone and overdosing with them in a forest or something. that would be my ideal way... i wouldn't want to go alone.

you're the biggest fucking embryo ever

Your mom is a embryo

>a embryo

i fail to see how english is your first language

Honestly what the fuck
My images were getting accepted immediately and now it's slowed to a crawl

Anyone else think it's time we start distinguishing between the antiwarhol school of avant teens and the zizekian school?

zizekian/spectres/antigona school is not avant-teen, they are classicalfags. they mostly like vanilla classical. only their politics and taste in popular music is avant

>butthurt because he BTFO everyone in an entire thread

>believing that was actually him

But traditional folk and old 78s arent avant garde either.

>only their politics [...] is avant

they're all dirty commies, how is that avant?

rateyourmusic.com/~randomforest

>regretting outing yourself

I once set Rich a copy of a poorly recorded vinyl rip of Another Side of Bob Dylan but I had edited the tags and renamed the album "My Bones are Brittle and My Mouth is Dry Yet Still I Work: The Complete Niagara Guitar Music of Robert Zimmerman 1933 - 1936" He told me it was the greatest record he'd ever heard.

delete this

This is problematic

>not getting access to asian pussy can drive a man to listen to literal screeches resembling nails on a chalkboard, by choice
a strange phenomenon

>Hello! My name is Rich and I'm a 25 year old Aboriginal-Canadian (Blackfoot) first year Social Work student. I consider myself to be a painfully honest, open minded and a non-judgmental person when it comes to listening, understanding and helping others. I've been through a lot in my life and I've learned a lot of things from my own pain, problems and mistakes of the past quite recently.

>I know exactly what it feels like to have no one to talk to when you're extremely overwhelmed, confused and hurting. I've dealt with all of that all alone way too much in my life, and it just makes things much worse. Believe me.

>Let's talk! Please feel free to speak your mind and/or vent. We all need to from time to time! :)

>I'm passionate about: mental health, emotional wellness, helping and understanding others, Aboriginal / First Nations social issues, psychology, sociology, philosophy, diversity, nature, wilderness, tea and the arts (literature, poetry, music, film, etc.)

>Topics of personal understanding: suicide & suicide recovery, clinical depression, shyness, anxiety & social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder (AvPD), highly sensitive person (HSP), unrequited love, social & romantic rejection, loneliness, relationship & identity issues.

What did he mean by this?

DELETE THIS

tfw this actually speaks to you in a deep way

not meme-ing

t. sal

rateyourmusic.com/list/abigguy/users_that_may_or_may_not_be_the_same_person/

STILL no one has the balls to favorite this list or any of abigguy's others because you're waiting for antiwarhol's opinion. PATHETIC.

It's not a list worth favoriting regardless

He's just a good person. He found a way to derive meaning from life and see the beauty in the world even if you're too scared to leave your house.

he means he likes to help people by talking and listening

Alright this website looks popular on Sup Forums but I'm not sure what exactly this is.

What does it do, and when I sign up what do I do? What are we gaining from this website?

>What are we gaining from this website?
nothing

It's for people who have heard hundreds, if not thousands of albums to show off. Only the upper percentage of Sup Forums will find it entertaining. Most popular RYMers do not have social lives.

Oh okay, thanks for saving my bacon.

Don't forget to narwhal at midnight ;)

I understood that reference.

Its to catalog the music you like the most, rank your music and get and give recommendations to and from other users. It kills a few minutes every day. Also I have a social life.

You're also an embryo who isn't popular or relevant.

>Also I have a social life.
also not a popular RYMer

>Also I have a social life.
also an embryo

what
did
he
mean
by
this
?

t. embryo

>Also I have a social life
Yeah and you're an embryo

Tripfagging embryo (much like Montie) is a normie, what a surprise.

t. embryo

I bet you have sooo much fun listening to music casually, right?
You fucking embryo.

Faggot.

I never claimed to be popular or relevant, nor would I ever want to be on this site.

Looks like I struck a nerve with the whole social life comment.

>I never claimed to be popular
literally the post you replied to said:
>Most popular RYMers do not have social lives.

Why are aussies so stupid bros?

Im a super pleb
rateyourmusic.com/~ShaneBagel

oh. whoops.

30 years later,
was he right?

Your taste is shit, you clearly know fuck all about music, you're completely irrelevant, you're not interested in the art of music and you're blatantly a cross poster while also being a fucking embryo.
Fuck off back to whatever board you came from.

I play two instruments, one classical and studied music theory for 5 years previously. If I wasn't interested in music I wouldn't post here. I agree with you on the irrelevant part.

yet you have created nothing of worth and have no insight to give. you also have poor reading comprehension

How can you have studied for five years when you're an embryo?

All true. Sorry.

can someone please explain embryo meme.

t. embryo

see

Ok, I get the meme now.

What is it about RYM that makes the threads 100x more hostile and pseudo-competitive than last.fm threads?

just clear your cookies and make another account? it's actually really easy to evade on rym as long as you don't make it overly obvious you're evading.

Autism

they're less full of embryos than last fm threads

quads confirm

they weren't like this before the embryo meme

(not true, by the way)