Can anyone help me find a desk?
>Wide enough for multiple monitors
>Has drawers
>Durable

falling for the manlet chair meme

faggot

>he uses Premiere Pro
soyboy detected

I've always wondered how they can have all those hexagons and '''''gaming''''' chairs, but take themselves seriously; like seriously, grow up.
Unfortunately, necks don't work like caster wheels, bucko. If you're not using those displays primarily, that's fine I suppose, but trash those shitty LEDs and that tryhard coaster, you've slightly overstepped the aesthetic and have started to tumble into cringedom.
Wow, that cap is horrendous! Your desk is a depressing neck-n'-wrist killer.
Chair too low, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that's just for the photo. Either your monitors are wrong or you have a very wide head. Lamp must go. Learn to clean as well as organise.
It's a fine chair, but it's such a wannabe design, and we've all seen it, making it the purchase of a manchild, lacking self-awareness, in desperate need of peer validation. Blue is a disgusting colour.

Sorry guys, I don't know what y'all expected though; it's Sup Forums and you're users active enough to be some of the first posters.

>fake ass Eames
>"""RICH"""
kek

The only thing redeeming is that G15.

>fake
>implying

More view ?

I respect the Lupin poster richfag. Count your blessings you have money.

Pls be gentle

Neat, aside from the light up shit

Nice lamp, I have the same one.

Rich on Brazil. ;_;>

do i count as a richfag if i spend $260 on what's basically a really good rubberdome keyboard?

Thanks! It's great, I need like two more though.

its so strange to see you still posting here, i think i first saw one of your posts in like 2011.

I've found the weeaboos.

anime website

There is no escape.

user, what is desk plz?

Why an entire shelf for just PS3 games?

Camera/lens? That picture looks fantastic.

duckduckgo.com/?q=Inside Adam lanza's Room&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images

This hasn't been an anime only website in years, silly weeb.

He played play station 3? Interesting. Good thing I play on PC.

They let you browse Sup Forums at the dentist's reception?

What monitor

Blocks from ikea on the right and left. Put knobs on them at the top and lay a board on it

Very nice

Last semester in college. Feelsgoodman

Hope you have a top tier job offer in hand by now. If you don't you're not gonna make it.

that guy isn't rich, fyi.

No, just stupid. You should have purchased a split mechanical for true typing comfort and performance.

I got a hookup through a friend.

EEs are in demand where I live. Lots of defense firms in the area.

Austin, Texas?

I graduated with a bachelor's in EE in 2016 and was passed up by every single company I applied to (despite a 3.7 GPA at a school where the average is like 2.8). I'm also a white dude, so that didn't help. That was in central California though.

broke ass dont even got a mousepad
game on

Orlando.

Please tell me you found a job since then. :/

Did you do an internship?

I've been pretty much homeless since. Get by on a day to day basis. Don't even want to think about some of the things I've done to stay afloat. They don't teach you how to prepare half a pidgeon in Circuits I

Nnnnnope! But part of that is the fact that I entirely stopped looking around the beginning of my senior year - I was tired of dressing up and dancin' real nice so massa might hire me.

I run a youtube channel and started a business with some friends; I don't make as much as an EE would, but my income is always growing (no bullshit 2% yearly increase) and the upper limit is well beyond what a regular 9 to 5 could ever offer.

Realistically speaking, EEs are and basically always will be in demand, at least until automation starts gnawing at that sector.

Sophomore and junior years were spent trying to secure internships. I got into interview rounds with 2 companies. Got down to me and one other candidate at one company, then they passed me up. I'm bitter and stubborn so I said fuck it, fuck you, and fine. I'll be more successful than any of you shitass normies ever will.

So here I am shitposting on Sup Forums, of course.

kek

^that dude isn't me, but that was funny,

>I'll be more successful than any of you shitass normies ever will.
>So here I am shitposting on Sup Forums, of course.
at least you're self aware

uwu

Almost fell for it :p

I plan on getting into real estate after a couple of years working for massa. I spent 18-25 on jobsites working on every trade pretty much. It sucked but I think i learned enough to get into business of buying and fixing/renting.

I think realestates one of the few realistic ways for me to get rich.

Link to figurines?

got them from a con so your googling is as good as mine

Very smart, user. And yes, rentals are an extremely common method of building financial security - maybe not "driving lamborghinis" rich in every case, but "never worrying about a bill" secure. I know about 5 family friends who exclusively landlord now after having served their slave owners for years/a few decades. Hell, half of my family is landlords.

Dunno if it's up your alley, but if you're interested in early retirement/financial independence, you should check out mrmoneymustache.com . Gay name, I know, but the dude has a ton of information on building financial security, and actually has a few rental properties of his own.

I'll check it out. Thank you user!

I inherited 5 rental homes when my uncle died. Even after paying the guy I hired to take care of repairs and shit, I get a net average of €2500 each month. Together with my own salary that's a good living right now.

sleek user. I like your whiteboard.

Thanks! It's pretty nice but I wish I could fit a bigger one in the space. I only really use it as a big post it note or a little bit of brain storming. My old room had a whole wall of marker board, which was awesome but looked real tacky.

Once I can afford it I'll probably get something like pic related.

Sorry about your uncle.

You ever think about reinvesting that money into more properties?

Can you tell me about the properties?

Thanks.
I'm honestly not sure what to do with them. Each of them is a single family home in good condition on between 1400 and 2200m2 of ground in very good neighbourhoods. Had them estimated by a real estate agent buddy of mine and if I had to sell them RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I'd get around €200k for each.

It'd probably be a good decision to kick the current tenants and convert them into duplexes, but I know my uncle liked the people living in those 5 homes the most, which probably was the reason why he left them to me.

If I had space id have one that big,
I have a smaller one that I put shit on i need to learn, if i leave it up long enough i eventually memorize what ever i put up without any effort

Thats radio station you dumb fuck

That's literally how I did law school - 3 whiteboards on the wall opposite my bed and I'd just write the few things I had to memorize on them. After about a week that shit burns itself into your brain no matter if you want to or not.

myfigurecollection.net/item/546506
myfigurecollection.net/item/546505

sometimes being a giant faggot is worthwhile

Love it all

that's genius, i'll actually take something useful from this thread and get around to buying a whiteboard too

Can I be a richfag too?

1.) get one of those Ikea desks that everyone and his brother has
2.) get a small file cabinet and put it under the desk

hey don't hate on hexagons

>B&W
Into the trash

not a richfag at all but thrifty af.

the random beige linux box got decommissioned this morning when i put the two 15" dells going to it into vga dp to the 950 GTX in my definitely capable-enough-for-my-needs workstation box (the black one on the floor). quad head is total win.

h8 the cables all you fucking want i know it doesn't look attractive but i use computers as tools not art deco. i know what's up down there so far as not plugging a surge strip into another surge strip into my ups. that was the first and last time stringing just 2x surge strips that end up plugged into a uninterrupted power outlet. my powermac g5 almost fried itself being on the far end of that. it tripped the UPS's long emergency alarm tone and cut off everything connected to the battery backup plugs. kek. live and learn.

>got them from a con
So how much did they scam you for a cheaply made prize figure?

>richfag
>uses cheep shitty m50s

Vintage GTA IV and EoLC coming in today

>GTAIV
>vintage

Those bottom speakers look like they came from some "900 WATT STEREO" Magnavox unit

You're "rich" and that's the best you could do? That looks like shit I'd setup for a child.

looks comfy, what's this chair?

What model is that?
What are personal preferences

>What are personal preferences
Split keyboards are objectively superior unless you have the shoulder width of a prepubescent female.

Why the fuck are you using a laptop keyboard at your desk?

I dont really like how they feel though, and I camt find any split mech with a switch I really like

Shiny

WHY THE FUCK WOULD A RICHFAG BE ON Sup Forums
poorfag here

He's not rich. If you work a decent tech job and have no girlfriend you can buy all of the shit he displayed with 2-3 paychecks.

this desu

>objectivity meme
chad types on whatever the fuck he wants regardless of how it's shaped

It's a realforce 87u 55g