Whats your favorite tech youtuber?

Whats your favorite tech youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXHeWUhDAN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does the black guy to the right have that “I’m gonna fuck you” face

I hate that these faggots make money doing this. At least it's not straight cancer like logan whatever and the girls who get millions of views for doing absolutely nothing but trying to be funny or trying to be cute
Stop watching this or at least use an adblocker you fucking virgins

Beta black boy is favorable to white people, and beta white boy is favorable to black people. Why is that? I don’t want to live in a world like this.

At least they’re not stealing, you mutt. All jobs are the same, what makes them moral is that their existence is motivated by a thrive to survive. All jobs answer to demand, that’s how all jobs are the same.

hate the game, not the player

ByranLunduke

Whoever didn't make a video during that dyson shit. Seriously, I'm surprised nobody on here was livid during that whole situation.

linus soy chips

I like Marques and Linus.

what dyson shit

I like LGR, but I feel his videos are taking a turn for the worse lately. They seem so overly scripted now, whereas there was something of a rambling quality to his older stuff. I guess I just liked his older works better when he also talked about games, rather than old PC tech. But he recently posted on twitter that he aims to make retro tech stuff more cause that's what gets more views.

I get he's trying to make money and all, but I just miss the old days. He seemed to make the videos like a hobby. Now he makes them like it's his job, and they're just kind of boring now.

Dyson dished out some money to a bunch of "tech" youtubers to make videos on their new fucking vacuum, a product that has little to nothing to do with anything most of these channels. Dyson forgot to tell people to upload their "reviews" of the product on different days, so now you can tell exactly who sold out. Luckily the people who did are pretty shit.

Marques Brownlee of course.

He is the PATRICIAN CHOICE.

Mandatory.

Based Siraj Raval is nr. 1
Teaching people how to program artificial intelligence

HAI DOMO BACHUARU CYUCYUUBA KIZUNA AI DESU DESU

Hey smokers, druaga1 here and today we're going to install windows 2 on an SD card in the original macintosh

Tensor Programming
In depth tutorial playlists on the all the new modern languages like Rust, Elm, Go, Dart, Reason, etc

Is it just me or does it seem like he's more bummed out lately?

thanks for the suggestion

It seems like making videos is a chore for him. I think he's going through the motions of giving what people want, rather than creating what he wants to create. Like I said in my post, he's not treating it like a hobby, he's treating it like a job. And you can definitely tell he's just not nearly as into it as he wants to be.

From best to worst in that pic

Unbox therapy

Mrwhostheboss

Mkbhd

Austin evans

Linustechtips

The other black dude

But I don't need a cell phone right now... so he's irrelevant.

I thought TechDeals was /our guy/?

Danoct1.

LGR, Druaga1, Louis Rossmann

SnekTek

unbox therapy tries way too hard

does dyson even have replaceable batteries yet?

Unbox therapy is a literal brainlet, worse than iJustine, if you think he even belongs on anything but a 'worst' YouTubers list you need to off yourself.

Didn't he quit his job to do the youtube thing full time so it is his job ...?

^
Everyone mentioned up there is a 100% turbo soyboy faggot and you're one for watching them.

The only good 'tech' 'youtuber' is AvE.

No

Electroboom.

how shitty. truly the apple of vacuums

Pretty much. They're decent quality, up until they break, which they are designed to. When they do break, you can't get them repaired, so you buy a new one.

Unbox therapy is nothing but a waste of oxygen and you're a horrible person for liking him

i enjoy steve from gamernexus

>Mr.whostheboss
Into the trash it goes.

luckily he wasn't wasn't mentioned prior to that post.
Gamer Jesus isn't great, but he's not a soyboy either.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXHeWUhDAN4
I looked it up and it appears you can replace the batteries. It's just not as easily accessible as other battery powered vacuums. Still shitty since it's cheap plastic, but slightly less so.

do your magic

Oh, so it's still a proprietary battery, and requires the user to actually know that it CAN be replaced.
Yeah, I wonder how many replacements they will ever sell, how much they cost, and how long they will even be in production.

Jerryrigeverything

Don't they legally have to disclose that they were paid to review it?

prob. gay

Michael Reeves

can you faggots fuck off back to redd*t

youtube.com/ponchato

I'm not ponchato I swear

I have a lot of respect for Steve. GamersNexus is one of the few "techtuber" channels that I'll actually watch entire videos from.

By FTC rules, yes. Very few people do it, and even fewer have ever been tried, let alone successfully tried. It's like tax evasion and the IRS; usually only the *really* big rule breakers (both in how big the entity is and how many rules they've broken) ever get caught or fined, because it's often not worth going after the small guy.

>youtuber
>e-celeb worships
Sup Forums

kill yourself fucking child

>I'm not ponchato I swear
good, because he sounds like a weatherman

my fav would be linus, but idk why he seems like an asshole in that video (unbox therapy meet tech youtubers)

>people on Sup Forums actually watch Literal Cuck Tips
There's a site for you, and it isn't this one.

ROSSMAN

Where's adoredtv and jay?

I like linus tech tips only for the ridiculous shit that no other channel could pull off, like 16k gaming pc or the 7 people playing off of one computer

Cameron Gray uploads some interesting stuff, like old Sun servers and Acorn machines and NeXTSTEP stuff.

>tech
>youtube

mfw

use to be logan back when he was just some wacky dude on the internet. Now he's gone full blown steve jobs and the whole wendall thing, i've lost interest in the channel. everyone else is just...meh

ADOREDTV

Unbox therapy is complete cancer.

>Ctrl-F backyard tech
>0 results
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Because he's gonna fuck you.

hardware canucks
gamers nexus

GamersNexus
LTT

Gtfo, no one is shilling these faggots, you fool

arduino vs evil, technology connections, techmoan, engineerguy, the camerastore tv (photography gearfaggotry), matthias wandel (woodworking), photonicinduction (rip)

there's also containment board for you and it ain't this one, son

I hate his personality. Can't stand watching his videos, I am subscribed to him, but can't force to watch even though some of his videos sounds interesting

Agreed, you can't go wrong with an honest Aussie bloke with a real background in IT.

Luke Smith (his GNU/Forum is better than this shithole)
Bryan Lunduke
Backyard Tech
Louis Rossmann
NODE
DasGregor
Lon TV (surprising good)
MobileTechReview
And that Asian tripfag w/ all of the librebooted x60's.

I saw that vid about using Linux on his ultraspark mememachines. He was sperging pretty bad.

tripcode, luke
anyone else is soy botnet

Don't have one, i'm not an underage retard.
Please take your shit to or or preferably thank you.

Who are those even?

Some dumbfaggots who read PDF's to illiterate underage and Indian people on YouTube who can only rely on vocal and visual transmission of information.

This desu

Only Linus. I wouldn't date him but he's kinda cute in a weird way, I like to watch him.