Torrent clients in current year

Which one is the best? Literally everything has been accused of being a botnet or at least adware.

Deluge or qBittorrent

Transmission(_qt)

I just use a mailbox, thank you.

>qBittorrent
This.

There are much better methods of getting content now. Bittorrent used to be a useful tool back when pickings were slim, but now we have netflix, itunes, steam, amazon, and a variety of other services that are far more convenient. Everything is organized and easy to browse, up to date, with extras and addons, behind the scenes and bonuses- and free of viruses.

OP said nothing about video or streaming, torrents are for downloading anything.

I've been using BiglyBT for a few months now, and it's like the old Azureus never went away.

Good luck downloading ebooks without paying $10 each, imagine if you were a heavy reader or a hoarder and you wanted like 50,000? I doubt anyone has 500k laying around nor the space to put it.

Thank you for your input, RIAA/MPAA

>he still used p2p for piracy

Transmission+tremc or deluge

>transmission
>trans

Not falling for that SJW shit

Aria2c

do you really not know that libraries exist
THE STATE OF Sup Forums

BiglyBT

Torrenting? For books?

posted without finishing my sentence but generally I just download them right off the site, text files are so small it usually takes the torrent longer than a direct download

riddle me this

does any client disable (((seeding))) and (((uploading))) natively

>does any client seek to destroy it's own working principle

no

Still on ye olde uTorrent 2.2.1. It's easy to use, it's lightweight and it twerks.

None that aren't banned on any halfway decent tracker, you technologically illiterate fuckstick. If no one seeded, you wouldn't get your downloads.

if you are retarded enough to get a virus from torrenting anime you deserve it

surely those clients could just spoof their user-agent or whatever the fuck it's called as well

you can just limit upload rate & pause/delete after downloaded

>muh ethicz in torrents
who cares

>ethics
Torrenting literally doesn't work without seeders.

works for me :)

let the people who want to seed seed, dont force me with your oppression

and that's why you're using public trackers friend

has everything I've needed
so congrats on wasting your time with 'piracy ethics' so you can feel like a noble whiteknight on Sup Forums LOL

rtorrent

That's fair, I just hate finding some obscure torrent with like one seeder and having to wait ass long

>obscure torrent
fuck off weeb

Never said anime, mostly textbooks or old albums

t. broke college boi