en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency-hopping_spread_spectrum#Multiple_inventors
youtube.com/watch?v=3b_attup7YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4
youtube.com/watch?v=n9-Cwf-EreU
youtube.com/watch?v=t8pVfP-Vg6s
youtube.com/watch?v=RxB84TqI4BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those are some pretty loose connections
how are women meant to view this when men invented TV?

>their mannerisms
>their physic

soyboy is just a mem.....

>During a nine-month period in 1842–43, Ada Lovelace translated the memoir of Italian mathematician Luigi Menabrea. The memoir covered the Analytical Engine. The translation contained Note G which completely detailed a method for calculating Bernoulli numbers using the Analytical Engine. This note is recognized by some historians as the world's first written computer program.

Cool
Can we have one where women live without male inventions
Also one where blacks live without white inventions

This is some real reaching

Use Hooktube for shit like Buzzfeed, you triple nigger.

>Also one where blacks live without white inventions
they still do that in some places

>how many degrees of separation are you on?
>about 5 or 6 my dude

That's pretty neat actually, but does it even count as programming if the computer in question wasn't even built?

>soyfeed

I'd say yes. If I write a program for a hypothetical computer, I'd say it's still programming.

i'd say it is, if it's theoretically valid code
think of it this way, if you write a C program, but never compile or run it, is it still a computer program?

juliansanchez.com/2012/10/16/much-ada-about-nothing/

also keep in mind the spec for the computer was written, so it's not like it was just pseudo-code, either (i wouldn't count pseudo-code as a computer program)

>Can opener
>They guess man
>Nigga are you retarded? Who the fuck do you think is in the kitchen opening cans all day?

SJW cuck detected.

ada didn't do shit
literally just copy pasted
she invented copy paste

No, she did something useful. She translated some Italian guys paper (in French) to English and added notes.

I think they're right. The modern can opener was patented by Edwin Anderson in 1920. And the common type before that by William Lyman in 1870.

>you are like little baby, watch this
> C U C C

>women trying to live without inventions by men
Well, hope you cunts don't need to take any life-saving medicine.

Grace Hopper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ada

If women want more women in the technology and engineering field, why don'y they go to school for it and join that field?

easier to complain, they're used to someone else doing the actual work

W*men never invented anything.
They suck cocks, smell bad and are ugly. That's why they are whores, use perfumes and wear makeup.

>international women's day
>boycott women
That's pretty edgy.

>did women really make computer programs
ymmv on weather what you saw was true because I dont give a fuck
anyway back in the early days of feminism women where stilled not allowed in any professional indsutry willy nilly, but at the time secretarial work was big for women, and in terms of moving up the ladder in secretarial work is computer science, so many women got compsci degrees and wrote computer programs as an extention of their corporate climb.

later when women had true freedom of employment they stopped getting involved in compsci

>They're used to someone else doing the actual work
Women in nutshell

>Satellite

Ha, nice try Prince Kunto'kente

Equality is segregation.

of course they hate her, she draws attention to the reality. we have rights because men allow it.

Allow is right. Any system could still, even with the increase of femininity amongst men in some specific societies, be ruled by men, and physically speaking in a general sense men would still overpower women. I think men who have a lot of power but do not use it to oppress, which is the vast majority, need more respect and more value.

If civilization collapses tomorrow, women will be 100% useless.
It's only our modern civilization (invented and kept up by men) that allows women to act like retards.

>some leftists rewrote history to suit their modern political agendas

computer programming was clerical work, of course women did it. programs were written by men, but women were the ones who plugged the programs up and operated the punch card machines

when it became more economical to directly write/revise the program on the computer itself digitally, then women were no longer required

so she translated a man's mathematical labor from italian to french? wow huge achievement there, probably never been done before or since

If Civilization collapses, it's because women were given power to collapse it. There's not a single female-majority company which doesn't eat itself up to internal bickering and retardation.
Fashion industry is a perfect example, as the top management roles and top faces are mostly men and gay men at that who are holding the whole thing together through blood and sweat.

if i'm reading that correctly it says that Luigi Menabrea is the one who "completely detailed a method for calculating Bernoulli numbers using the Analytical Engine"

all the lady lovelace did was translate a note from italian to her native language

she translated a note!

The most triggering thing in the whole video is when he complains he can't watch netflix or stream because he can't use wifi

FUCKING USE A CABLE YOU STUPID CUNT

>something as complex and interdisciplinary as wifi was invented by a single person, and that person was a woman

lol okay

WTF I love mountain krauts now!

the baizuo is strong in this one

>computer software

Does this mean they invented computers? cause without software there no use for computers.

Wi-Fi is a further evolution of a concept that already existed which is using either radiation, light, airwaves, or other mediums to transmit information without wire.
I'm sorry to say, but SMS wasn't invented by a woman, nor was Bluetooth.

but women in man's invention, even the bible says

radio frequency information transmission started with, the (am) radio, i believe. not sure who was involved with that
"wireless information transfer" taken very literally, would also include regular human speech, and anything visual, like semaphore flags

stupid americans

lady invented a hop system to jam torpedos, they are really reaching though, I mean maybe it helped cellphones, but Bluetooth and wifi

>m-muh FHSS
and just fucking who invented piano rolls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency-hopping_spread_spectrum#Multiple_inventors
>bunch of men describe it for decades
>no record of the one by the woman ever working

>Pianos
Speaking of the most glaring historical argument for the stupidity of women.
Music schools for women existed since Roman times, encouraging women to play musical instruments and create through the millennia to follow regardless of time period or society, even the Chinese 4 arts demanded from both women and men while certain female-oriented instruments such as Lyra even pre-date Roma.
Back to the piano. Through history it is the most gifted precious object towards women, the ownerships and presence in female rooms far outweighing men.
All the greatest scores and advancement in music was still done by men, women didn't do shit with it, just like with the Lyra. There was no suppression of fame to speak of whatsoever which can be documented or proven, as not a single preserved historical female diary of female musicians mentions such social suppression to exist and there's loads of diaries.
It's simply that women are god damn retards.

>Women live without inventions made by men
>death in 20 minutes

>men live without inventions made by women
>men live as they already did millions of years ago

>women live without men
>never happened in documented history without total inevitable collapse or hidden support from men of some kind

Women + Men working together is how shit gets done the best.
Men alone and you can still get shit done.
Women alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=3b_attup7YQ
>Honey, we are lucky we found this turtle
>it is a full day's meal and its shell can serve as a heating pot
>BAWWWWW I LIKE TURTLES, DON'T KILL IT
>god fucking damnit, ok honey i'm gonna hunt for something else but you keep an eye on that turtle just in case, our lives depend on it
>*bawwww if he meets an accident after this i won't be able to forgive myself"
>he stumbled upon a python

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=DzAUzqgFGE4

youtube.com/watch?v=n9-Cwf-EreU

youtube.com/watch?v=t8pVfP-Vg6s

youtube.com/watch?v=RxB84TqI4BI

Feminists have lost all support from the majority of society, and were relegated to spreading their stink away from real life and onto the Internet, because they are worthless shits even for the most basic tasks who nobody with working blood in their veins and in a relationships wants to associate with.

She didn't. It already existed and it was coinvented by a dude who's never mentioned by leddit. It was also never used by the military and forgotten. Of course redditors will use anything to give credit to low-effort women no matter who they have to steal credit from