Terry a davis

who ruined him? us or r/eddit goys?

Attached: teeeerry.png (1013x764, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The schizophrenia ruined him

fake news

Attached: 1494452817699.png (323x251, 97K)

Everyone did.
Including himself.

reddit and metoker. Earliest I remember -- Terry's been on Sup Forums since 2014. Wasn't ruined until mid 2017

CIA niggers

(OP)
CIA niggers

terry has been on Sup Forums for long time.

I believe the fact that HN hellbanned him ruined his mental health. a clever CIA plot to destroy a brilliant man. of course silicon valley yoga soyboy js devs helped.

Attached: 7Um57Zo.jpg (500x760, 82K)

medokur's video
it exposed terry to fags who didn't care about him
and fucked with him

>medoku
who the fuck is him? I want to fuck him back.

youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

guys is a piece of shit, 500k views making fun of terry. he does that to others

$3,732 per month only patreon.
people PAY for this shit too? christ sake.
someone give me this cunts (real) name. bet he glows in the dark, damn internet celeb nigger.

Well as far as I remember Terry actually liked this video.

goys, jews and cia niggers

Sup Forums's Sup Forums was the catalyst for his demise.

>getting banned from a forum ruins your life
lol

The ones that glow in the dark.

Not sure if racism made him ill or his illness made him racist.

Fite me.

Attached: patreon.png (467x398, 60K)

Human is racist by design. He just lost his filter.

filter is social construct u nigger

i have a car. you glow in the dark. i think you know what happens next, you filthy cia nigger.

kys, internet cancer enabler

>Human is racist by design
Unless you're Amerimutt

Only the city whites who are subjected to constant propaganda and chemical bombardment in all directions aren't racist. There are no non-racist non-whites. For that matter, even the "anti-racist" whites are racist as hell, considering they treat minorities as if they have no moral agency.

He has been here since 2011, possibly earlier, in fact he used to post on /prog/

the fuck are you idiots talking about "ruined"

Everything went down after that fag metokur made a video on him, before that it was just friendly banter with Sup Forums like that user who sent nudes to him saying he was a little girl, Terry was on stream when that happened and he was laughing and joking with us.

What he does is just tell people they're doing stuff totally wrong and it is bad like recoloring sonic and weird fetishes which he pretends is making fun of but nothing more. And he also argues with people about politics but he pretends that it is also just for entertainment or something so halfway through an argument he can just make a joke about them like he isn't advocating for anything. I think its bad because he uses "just for entertainment" to never be wrong. But he does make funny insults and have good voice and especially laugh.
But what do mean that terry is now ruined

Do we even know if he's still alive?

eat shit

That youtube fag and his subscribers.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very, very brightly, Terry.

Attached: tyrell.png (388x305, 167K)

what was the last thing that we've heard from him? I recall him staying with a relative, his cousin, I think. What happened afterwards?

He was staying with his sister, he damaged his car by hitting a tree with it. (That was what the city summons was for - property damage). His dad didn't want to pay insurance for it any more. He made some mentions about how he'd hate to live in some kind of shared living facilities, so there were obviously some kind of discusions/mention of that behind the scenes. Terry made a burst of videos (the Pope videos) while staying at her place.

And now radio silence.
We wait.

you know, it could have been his cousin or something, maybe not his sister. I don't remeber nao.

Attached: patty_duke.png (576x325, 172K)

genetics. he's just a dud.

are you fucking retarded, or do you not know what IRC is, or both?

>And now radio silence.
is IRC radio silence? you fucking retard

We were just discussing in there that Terry hasn't been back for a while. Why didn't you know this? Nice try, glowy, but we're not telling you the location.

All I know is his first name is Jim and he lives in Minnesota.

!bible

Attached: 6199e28ab945003d9cf771ea7011d1c35e8629eae7cdecbd098c4bc7bb26969d.png (888x492, 79K)

This is either since yesterday, or older than two weeks ago, right? I know that no one lies on the internet, but let's just say I'm a bit cautious. I think you can understand that.

Attached: is_that_so.png (580x325, 265K)

He was going downhill before metokur did his video. I blame the user who pretended to be Diana. Things were going fine until he started fucking with terry.

I asked him if it would be possible to crack an old Xbox console and install Temple OS on it for laughs.

He replied that Temple OS has strict architecture requirements so it wouldn't be possible. Though it would run on VM ware.

So much for my dream of having a glow in the dark CIA Xbox. :(

Good riddance, another worthless narcissistic deadweight close to the end.

Attached: 9d5.png (576x566, 325K)

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

Don't despair, install Linux or ReactOS on it, the run TempleOS with QEMU.

Is he still at his sister?
Jail? wtf happened?

Props for supporting GamersNexus they know their their shit. Dogged the taxes on mine using a VPN to Vietnam.

Attached: firefox_2018-03-11_12-12-17.png (235x105, 10K)