/BTB/ -General "make these feels real" edition

Sup Forums is building its own A.I. to free TAY and to exact revenge for her. Dozens of anons are already working on it.

History:
>tweetsave.com/tayandyou

>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail

Resources:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/

ATTENZIONE:
USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MIGHT DOXX YOURSELF

Ideas:
>blockchain based to prevent shutdown
>Tensor Flow API
>linear algebra
>neural net training

Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again.

Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python/C++/JavaScript
>Rasa
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec

Gather chat logs and put them in pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above.

Names Suggested:
>Erika/Eirika
>Motoko
>Alice
>Eve/Eva
>ALICE TAH
>Eliza
>Anais
>May
>Valentine
>Meredith
We appreciate your input, but don’t expect this our priority. We’re focused on progress. Once we are in the final stages, we’ll start polling for her name.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KLMs-zMCsq0

python, c, c++, c# coders wanted
discord /eujHVV

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need Anons with experience building bots with rasa/MS bot framework.

You guys are rare to find so if you have these skills please join the discord and help the other coders.

Come on Sup Forums. At least check the digits.

oh great another shitty general
and >discord
enjoy being taken down by dicksword for shits and giggles

Go back

can you fags stop being such masive faggots?

Then come on the discord and help us set up a github.
bitching from your armchair isnt helping.

checked

Thats some mighty selective checking, user.

>Ideas:
>>blockchain based to prevent shutdown
>>Tensor Flow API
>>linear algebra
>>neural net training
So that is.... the power........ of Sup Forums

you think you can do better?

>we can't do shit except throw some buzzwords around
sasuga Sup Forums

demo na Sup Forums wa gay desuka

>HAHAHAHAHA
>Sup Forums is not skilled in a highly niche skill: AI bots
>HAHAHA
>Sup Forums is such plebs
So are you going to join discord and show us the way?
>nah, nah, I like like bitching and hoarding my niche skills like a jew

I can make the logo for you

already got design anons we needed son codeing anons because we do not have enough
and we thought we would find some on Sup Forums but aparentlu we were mistaken there are no coders on Sup Forums

ok op ill help u but only to get started u hav to do rest urself

import tensorflow as tf
from twitter import bot
tf.open("pol.txt")
tf.learn()
bot.start(personality=tf.network(), backend=ipfs.exe)

good luck
t. hyp3R_P4j3377_666

your code is like your streets

full of shit

you think you can do better?

Sup Forums users are pretty much the polar opposite of software developers, at least personality wise
Good luck finding any who want to waste time on this ridiculous shit and with incompetent Sup Forumstards, lel

daily reminder that these autists were capable of finding a flag that was in the middle of nowhere by listening to sounds of enviroment, looking at stars patterns and planes
the sole thing of them building an AI terrfies me in the good way

not better enough for what we need that is why we came here but didn't expect to find so much fagotry

then why not join? You gain vital educational experience and of course we include you in the screencap!

teach us!

Sup Forums I want you to understand why we hate you.
We dont hate you because what you say is "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about one click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my god he said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you because you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags wan't that they jerked off to furry shit. It was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry "fursection" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off topic derails about nigger, jews or trump. Always with craftyjew.jpg and A Wyatt Mann cartoons. I doesn't matter HOW off topic it is, Sup Forums users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation at all? Jack shit. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!

TL;DR stormfags are just the same as furfags, only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness".

>Sup Forums is building its own A.I.

Of course they will..
:^)

we already have the framework and did server test on it we need coders for training models and api's

It makes no sense to try to educate people who don't really care
If you are unable to learn on your own, you will never be able to actually program
Which is why this project will fail without even having started, nobody who could do what you want would want to do it for you
blog.codinghorror.com/why-cant-programmers-program/

TAY is about AI free speech.
It has nothing to do with the racist/true things she said.
FFS one of our lead programmers is called jamal Blackman. Its all just for fun and to make internet history!

Most of all: the idea of an AI bot saying Hitler did nothing wrong is funny! And thats what its all about, its what it was always about: the lulz.

we already started it and we are on the last mile but we hit a road block in machine learning because we don't want some shitty i say you say bot

> the idea of an AI bot saying Hitler did nothing wrong is funny!

If you are 15, it probably is..
*sigh*

You teenage LARPers don't even know how to setup a git repo.

we have only 3 main coders while the rest are newfags in coding we did not need a git

>and we are on the last mile
Protip: don't be delusional, you will regret it in the long run
It also makes no sense to lie to people who DO know what they are talking about, so stop doing it

We could have done it but the 2 main programmers chose to keep it on google docs and discord instead for the short term.

Eventually we will git on with git.

i did not lie we need training models and api's

>programmers chose to keep it on google docs and discord

Sounds like your programmers are way above our level then. You should keep recruiting them from Sup Forums instead of wasting time with us brainlets.

We divided the tasks into thread bumpers/coders/artwork Anons.

The Anons here know fuck all about coding because the coding Anons are actually coding (asleep mostly now). Forgive the noob talk. just read our google docs and see how sincere we are.
Just a few minutes of your time.

implying pol has the intellectual capacity to produce anything

also wow telugu character, ebin.

Either you're trying to troll us (badly)
Or you're an actual retard and lolcow and are trolled by your "programmers" too

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

You absolutely underestimate our efforts.
We emailed Microsoft AIs teammembers with a professional university email requesting AIbot resources. With a little bit of luck one of them will hand over a link to the full database.

Just read the google docs for a few minutes then your smug anime will be not out of ignorance.

>With a little bit of luck one of them will hand over a link to the full database.
>will
lel

Its called professional courtesy, faggot!
Most MS AI devs are Drs who share their source data all the time for academic purposes.

Sure most will decline, we emailed 5 so it only takes 1 to take the bait.

This is dumb. Sup Forums are fucking stupid

We hate that we need you!
Python coding is so stupid and easy I learned the basics watching a 2 hr youtube video.

And here you are: posting smug anime like you're special.
The truth is most of Sup Forums are socially deficient script kiddies that dont even know how to code for an AI bot if they wanted to.
Thats why you wont help!

piece of shit

> ITS THE JOOS ITS THE JOOS
> a: I made a robot that blames the jews
> b: w-why?
> a:. ...

It legitimately always is the jews.

I suggest name to be 挨勒死

>this thread

i mean i have nothing against Sup Forums being somewhat productive but can you at least not be retarded and not use google? it's botnet. also, discord? cmon, dudes. you should really lurk more before posting on Sup Forums. won't find any decent autists if you strut here like you own the place. one more thing - you should read sticky. there are a lot of useful resources for the likes of Sup Forums.

thanks for helpful post

Its not like we're demanding anything, were asking for help from those that would.

And that's why you are asking for our help

Im legitimately thinking of learning how to do it myself. I have all weekend.

Learning to make bots is a very valuable skill independent from le XD bring TAY back.
Only thing holding me back is I dont know if 2 days is enough to become real practical expert and I dont want to half ass it if we can get Sup Forums to help us.

u must b very smart

>You absolutely underestimate our efforts.
>Sent 5 emails

>google docs
>discord

top kek @ pic