Post interesting/cool music related photos

Post interesting/cool music related photos

This happened at a local band's show last night, my band were actually going to play this show but we couldn't so I missed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a17IiMPHNbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moments earlier

Its not really anything special but I took a selfie at the end of my set at a gig a little while back

I-is his leg meant to be like that?

well i don't like that very much.

He broke it doing a jump off the wall m8

holy shit

That's what you get for jumping around when you're 30

and what the fuck, someone get this guy some tums or a glass of milk, how are his bones so weak that he snaps his leg playing guitar?

what a fucking pussy

He's 20

And idk, he probably has something wrong but I don't think he's broken anything before.

I'm 18 and never broken a bone

it's not that hard desu, just don't be a fucking idiot and you'll be good

>I'm 18
I can tell.

Wish I had a folder for rare 90s screamo pictures, this is the only one I could dig up.
They're so hard to find. Not a lot of people documented that short-lived but beautiful scene.

what the fuck

the band is still playing this must have been fucking milliseconds after it happened

hah, missed the ifunny watermark.

Throats were amazing in their prime. Another band that don't have that many photos of them. I wish someone took a photo of their vocalist vomiting during the intro of the last show, it was a beautiful moment. I'm glad it's on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=a17IiMPHNbo

awww shit

20??? post more pics of him please

25 here, broke my wishbone when i was 13 or so, never broken anything else.

looks like the exact moment of realization, ouch.

fucking bassists, when will they learn?

which member of bloodnut are you? also that looks like bailey...

actually, i bet your doug.

looking fresh user

It is bailey mate

And nah not in bloodnut. Don't think we were actually announced for this show but Campbell messaged us and asked us to fill in for someone but we couldn't do it.

bugger, poor dude, i must of left before this happened, i left ding dong and went upto whammy to see what was going on up there.

Oh right wew just realised that Helgorithms were the band who played instead of Bloodnut so if we had taken the gig Bailey wouldn't have played and broken his leg.

Fuck lads I literally did this.

lol. might teach bailey to stop jumping around the bar, many a drink has been spilled by his foot.