Wew lad i fall for this meme laptop how i can fix?

Wew lad i fall for this meme laptop how i can fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

ticket.coreboot.org/issues/121
mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2017-June/084549.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Error message is self explanatory.

ive never seen that before did you use fan speed software?

1. replace the fan, it's not hard
2. prepare gentoo usb stick, it's not hard
3. install gentoo, it's really easy if you can read and have an IQ of at least 110

But i need to buy new one or just clean it.

Do you have autism? If the fan is dead you need to replace it. Only you can check that.

Don't forget to replace your firmware with coreboot as well

An operator will be with you shortly

When i return to home i can check it.
Maybe is just dust.

Replace brain first.

Looks like installing gentoo wont be possible for OP after all - sad!

I replaced with middleton bc is T61

Temporary solution: blow in the fan really hard a couple of times, it should start eventually.

Temporary fix: take the fan apart, clean it inside and apply a drop of silicone grease, put it together. It should work fine for like 2 months.

Real fix: replace the fucking fan.

At least you didn't buy the x230

no u

on non-shit laptops you can press enter at this screen and ignore it. actually its great because your laptop will run quiet.

>he fell for the 20 series meme
>32nm
ticket.coreboot.org/issues/121
mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2017-June/084549.html
Enjoy your garbage tier cpu

press Esc

>also buy a few fans from ebay, I am already using my second fan from china, worked for like a year and is about to give up completely

No, ThinkPad fans fail just all all moving things do.
Start actually using yours and not jerking off to it and ricing your desktop.

p.s. Make sure the fan works and have a CPU thermometer running at all times to monitor whether or not the fan stopped

>my fan is noisy at first l, but then after 1-2 minutes, it stops making noise and works nicely.

Blow the heatsink, its dirty.

replace the fan? Noooo if a fan ever dies on you dont replace it, just get some isopropyl alcohol anything from 79% upwards to 99%
pour the alcohol into a container big enough to cover the whole fan and leave to soak for about 3 or 4 hours - move the fan around swish the alcohol about and rotate the blades every now and then. After about 3 or 4 hours take the fan out shake the alcohol off it and leave to dry for about 45 to 90 minutes. The fan will start working properly again. WORKS EVERY TIME unless you have done something stupid to it and burnt it out

>how i can fix?
>Fan error

Jeez, I don't know, going out on a limb here but maybe CHECK THE FUCKING FAN IT SAYS FAN ERROR RIGHT THERE CAN YOU READ?

RIP bearing oil.

Gentoo can be from like 60 nonsense points up.

Can you even use a fucking search engine?
>install gentoo

how about you fucking read whats on the screen faggot

was about to post this... but also with a solution... but whatever

replace fan or clean it if it's stuck