Laptop thread. No plebtard shit

Laptop thread. No plebtard shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-Retina-15-Mid-2015-Review.144402.0.html
notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-Microsoft-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i7-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i5-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-m3.156031.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dankpad x230 reporting in...

Best choose

Nice poverty mousepad.

Oh wow I had one of those like 5 years ago, they were pretty shitty even then. Why do you do this to yourself.

Oh I remember those plugins.

Thinking about buying new laptop. What should I get Sup Forums?

Anything but a macbook, hell even a tablet pc os miles better than a shitty macbook "pro".

>"After our one-hour stress test with Prime95 and FurMark (Windows), the CPU runs at only1.2 GHz, while the graphics card is also limited to just 400 MHz. Even though devices fromAsus,Acer& Co. also throttle, none of the direct rivals loses that much performance. The performance of the MacBook was much better under OS X, but the tools (Cinebench and Unigine Heaven) are not that demanding for the hardware."

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-Retina-15-Mid-2015-Review.144402.0.html

>"We had our doubts on the performance of the Surface Pro 4 Core i7 configuration considering the throttling issues found on the Surface Pro 3. Luckily, we can observe no major performance issues when under high loads. The tablet is able to maintain its maximum Turbo Boost of 3.2 GHz for both cores when under Prime95 stress and Unigine Heaven stress."

notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-Microsoft-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i7-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i5-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-m3.156031.0.html

I want the 12 Macbook though :

>Windows tests on Macbook
As a performance vehicle requires higher octane fuel, such is the MacBook.

I've been using this since 2012. Had some troubles with overheating tho.

what?

see What? Both are x86 tests, in fact cinebench and unigen are actually less stressful than prime95 + furmark.

He's trying to imply that somehow mac os has magical drivers and somehow macs don't throttle on Mac OS

C'mon I bought mine in 2012 and it does almost everything I need. I bought asus n550jk in 2015 and it got literally bent just because of I've been carrying it in backpack all the time. MBP 13" is literally x220/230 for computer illiterates. Now I need something like this but not that outdated.

staarcraft fps ?
I have asus laptop i5 -4210u, 8GB ram, and hd4400 (have gtx820 but don't use it )

>4GB RAM

How do you even live with yourself

anyone got an x280? Are they good?

Posting in epic thread

Serious question :

Is there any difference between IBM ThinkPads and Lenovo ThinkPads?

Indian Business Machine.

www.apple.com

It doesn't run well desu, need ram update
I usually play sc2 on my mid 2011 iMac which runs it perfectly with radeon 6770m and 4gb ram.

X220 is he true king with the classic keyboard.

hmmmm said no plebtard shit

IBM thinkpads are obsolete but are better quality

Why are your icons so big Ivan?

>No plebtard shit.
What do you really mean? Can you be less ambiguous please? This is like those people who say "don't be an asshole" for their license.

mine is 60FPS first 10min in 1v1 but in late game fights i have about 35-45

Take your fruity shit back to

Jesus christ thats an ugly ass laptop

source on that wallpaper would be nice

on a 13 inch screen it looks ok.
Same literally. Diablo 3 runs nice tho

Okay Sup Forums now I need a serious advice. I need a really durable laptop with dedicated graphics and no overheating problems.
I don't have problems with thicc laptops but it should be new and only 13 inches.

It doesn't exist. ThinkPad p51/71, dell latitude or Asus are probably the best in terms of build quality and gpu power

thank you very much !

Pre-touchbar MacBook Pro with maxed-out specs. Check the Apple refurbished store.