/csg/?

What's happening with /csg/?
Also /csg/ thread

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-06-13-02-56-769_com.android.chrome.png (572x240, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
chinkshit.xyz/random/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
aliexpress.com/item/Centechia-Lightweight-Lazy-Tablet-Holder-360-Degree-Flexible-Arm-Table-Tablet-Support-Mount-For-iPad-New/32831575022.html?
chinkshit.xyz/tripcode.txt
ebay.com/itm/15Types-Pro-Sharpening-System-Polishing-Stone-Kitchen-Knife-Sharpener-Grit-Tool/292046882065
s.aliexpress.com/ARjA7nER?
aliexpress.com/item/32675902277.html
aliexpress.com/item/penis/32675902277.html
aliexpress.com/item/936D/32283996820.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quick rundown?

no thread, seems like Comfy and RegularOP are dead, possibly killed by chink electronic portable housefires.

At least include all the usual info in the OP if you wanna make a new thread. There's barely anyone posting in last thread, so why not just take a break from making new one anyway?

is this the death of /csg/?

I don't go to /csg/ irc or discord but maybe other people are on there.

Are fake chink electric razors a thing?
I just bought a "new open box" Braun series 5 for less than $50. The seller is based in U.S., but I know some people resell chinkshit on ebay.

/csg/ is dead

Any good chink pianos? I want to play marche funebre in honor of /csg/'s passing

>getting caught samefagging

i know this wasn't serious but every chink keyboard i've played was mediocre at the very very best (talking about spring action midi keyboards here), weighted keys are probably not easy to get right because every off brand digital """"piano"""" i've tried sucked ass

Did everyone get jobs so they can afford better products or what? Why did csg die

All the kids are traveling for spring break

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

• user got some cheap chinese ram
• user gets a love letter
• Amerifat gets japed
• user's big haul is missing
• Voyo is now top tier based Ali store
• user does cool shit with magnets
• user is building a power bong
• user got some Piston Fresh's
• user got some touch screen gloves, and some fake Sugru
• user got a drawing tablet thing
• user tells a sad story about Canada
• user got his $10 mech keeb
• Dismantling occurs

Last thread

larping tans and homos took over. csg is dead.

This is an Apple board now!

Attached: 1518124260147.gif (500x208, 877K)

Kek I probably make 10 x more than the average Sup Forumsent and yet I buy chinkshit

10 x 0 = 0

lmao

Ausbong uprissing killed it with his lmao idgaf kind of writing the news.

99% of the shit you buy at your local stores was made in china

Attached: 1515529088450.jpg (948x720, 272K)

Attached: aw-celeb-big-brother-nikki-grahame[1].jpg (1200x630, 449K)

ayy

I dunno about 8x, but I'd like to think I make more than the average, and can afford nice stuff. It's just more fun to get weird little things you don't find locally, and fun to have random parts in the drawer for projects.

goes to show how much of this general was the same 2 people if 2 tripfags leaving can kill it

Attached: 1518824366590.gif (800x800, 195K)

i'd do th@

Attached: ikkoku_d.jpg (1019x768, 386K)

>left /csg/ for a week
>safe-chat fags let it die
You including the links for that retarded shit in every OP, instead of me making a clean version of them, is going great, isn't it?
Maybe try spamming more links to safe-chats?
Enjoy :^)

not cheap shit but does anyone know how good the arch/gentoo support is on the Xiaomi Mi Book Pro?

Attached: brokenrecordsafechatspammer.jpg (1680x1050, 350K)

Seeing as the thread has now died maybe all three of us should band together and update the infographic

>What's happening with /csg/?
people are too lazy to keep the thread alive and to create new threads/update the OP?

THE CHINKS SUCCESSFULLY CHINKED ENOUGH GWAILOS SO THEY FUCKED OFF

IT WAS A QUOTA THING FOR THE CHINK BOTNET, THEY HIT THE TARGET NOW CSGSHILLS GONE FOREVER

Well, I did try it once, but them one of those namefags just created another thread three hours after mine and mine died.
Why would an user waste their time when a namefag ruins everything just because they are known on the internet?

Bought this just because i'm curious about what will come

what shouldi expect Sup Forums?

Attached: file.png (921x553, 44K)

Slow 8gb card formatted as 512gb.

The Chinese Government cheque bounced.

welp a free card is always useful

Wish is going to refund me anyway lol

Any good accessories for my Bing Bing wahoo machine?

Attached: 300px-Nintendo-Switch-wJoyCons-BlRd-Standing-FL.jpg (300x180, 9K)

>

Attached: NA_Logo.png (480x109, 11K)

What's a good upgrade to Xiaomi Piston 3's? Mine are really comfortable and I like the sound signature, but a little more clarity would be better.

Eiaosi X6

Soylent

clarity, not screechy highs

Yes

reencode your 96kbps mp3s as flacs

No u

xyz fag here, I haven't heard from infographic user for a while... otherwise, I'd update the damn thing

>welp a free card is always useful
no it isn't when it cannot be properly flashed and will always lose data.
>Wish is going to refund me anyway lol
no they won't.

A few threads ago there were posts of these clips that hold your phone/tablet for you, anyone remember what they were called? Need one for my headboard so I can lie on my stomach and watch stuff

search for tablet arm, like this one

aliexpress.com/item/Centechia-Lightweight-Lazy-Tablet-Holder-360-Degree-Flexible-Arm-Table-Tablet-Support-Mount-For-iPad-New/32831575022.html?

Also I put referral codes in all the randomizer links, suck it fags

Gah... now I have to use a tripcode because of fags like this. One sec...

There we go.
Also, sucks hairy monkey balls.
chinkshit.xyz/tripcode.txt

It's him

Attached: 1489032658974.png (650x650, 574K)

Yes, it's me.

Attached: kingston.jpg (530x762, 95K)

I got my memcase for my memnote 4.
It makes it easier to hold oddly enough

Attached: hrflni.jpg (3264x2448, 2.88M)

is this what your life has become?

Yis

woah!

Headroom MS16 sounds balanced and are super comfy, doesn't have the same isolation because it's an open backed earbud but you hear nothing from the cables moving even when running so it makes up for it, also they're very cheap.

Alternatively the Onemore Dual driver capsules are great but expensive, they did a slightly more expensive red version of the piston 3 that sounds better and doesn't cost too much too.

I just bought a Zte am i good?

Anyone /k/ here? Any chinkshit worth buying?

You can find some cheapo rail covers, mag pulls and mag pouches. Haven't tried any of those tho

Yep, but I've only bought chinese branded ones so far. Nothing special about these.

Ended up buying the bag I was looking at. Was only 32 shipped, I'll post when it gets here

LTD stirling engine came in, barely worked out of the box but it's been going for hours after I tweaked the stroke and added some weight to the flywheel

Attached: stirling engine.jpg (2448x2448, 1.02M)

welp ill ask here

Need some stones to sharpen some horrible fucking kitchen knives, anyone have experience ordering out of china?

I would get local, but for a whole set from china costs the same as one here, im willing to wait.

the only thing I know is anything over 8000 from china is fake, but seeing I just need one in the 100 range, 1 in the 2-300 range and one in the 4 to 600, I have no real worry about shit being fake.

Not really digging the Headroom as I don't like earbuds, but the 1More Dual looks great. Cheapest I see though is $60 on amazon ;_;
Think it's worth it at that price?

Also, got a link for the new pistons? You're not talking about the youth, are you?

Redmi Note 5 Pro global release fucking when jesus christ chinks just do it already

ebay.com/itm/15Types-Pro-Sharpening-System-Polishing-Stone-Kitchen-Knife-Sharpener-Grit-Tool/292046882065
I've bought these kinds of stones at 400, 1000 and 3000 grit and they are crap. The grit values bogus. The result of sharpening with these is very subpar, for whatever reason. They also wear out quickly; the grit is not held together strongly.
With all that said, they can be used in sharpening a knife that's dull enough to be useless to being useable again. But forget about being able shave your arm hairs.
Exactly how bad is the condition of your knives? 100grit is pretty fucking coarse.Are you going to take the blunt side of a knife and turn it into and edge? Because that's what 100grit is good for, it takes of lots of material quickly. If all you have is really dull knives then a single 400grit stone ought to be good enough. The thing is that with these super cheap stones you don't really know what you're getting so the 400grit might be closer to 200 and the 1000 closer to 600. I have no idea myself, all I know is that the 1000 and 3000 grit stones only made my knives sharp enough to saw through paper but not cut hair.

Nahh, not the youth, *1more makes the xiaomis, so if you want piston 3, better edition that looks and sounds a bit nicer for $35AUDish:

s.aliexpress.com/ARjA7nER?

Thanks for the listing
yea I figured as much
my knife is fucked to hell and back where the blade actually may as well be a saw, I just need the stones to get it into a decent enough shape to use wet dry high grit sandpaper on it.

If anyone has more experience and can give a recommendation for im all ears,

Ltd? I got the Christmas list one. What's yours running on?

low temp differential, it's on my server case

What did you have to do to make it work well exactly?

got the shit from the gearbest one buck for new users promo, the meter works as expected, tripod is also fine for it's price

Attached: ss (4).png (1126x1326, 2.03M)

The main thing was putting a kink in this wire that acts as the connecting rod, I shortened it so the displacer piston drops when the smaller piston hits TDC. The crankshaft is plastic so I used some Silly Putty to add some weight to it too, though I don't know how much that helped as I didn't test it separately from the connecting rod adjustment.

Attached: IMG_20180311_054841.jpg (2448x2448, 1.16M)

>crankshaft is plastic
*flywheel

Reminder to distrust Audio "Literal Jew" Budget and his affiliate link reviews.

Attached: audiobudget.jpg (502x411, 60K)

I need to spend my 500 gearbest points, how do I do it?

buy something and use them against the price

What

>right breast visible
>left one nowhere to be seen
What is this, brehs?

when you buy stuff you can pay up to 30% of the price with GB points

What's happening? People have realized that they were getting chinked.
I stopped caring about chinkshit when I realized just how badly they price gouge.
There are a few things I buy, like knockoff gillette fusion blades and electric toothbrush heads. Not only that, but I already have all the random shit I might need. Why even have a thread for this? People who gave a shit about chinkshit have moved on.

What's a good site for chink IEM reviews then?

I need a soldering iron. It's going to be used to assemble a keyboard; I don't have plans beyond that but having the means to solder shit is nice, so I don't intend it to be a one-use PoS. Apparently I can expect to spend $30-50 for something like that, does that sound right? Any recommendations?

I used to be quite active in /csg/. I ordered a bunch of shit I never reviewed/posted in this thread. Comfy and RegularOP created a toxic environment, they even had a mod delete posts and ban people from /csg/ threads. I remember RegularOP and someone else would always try to rush the /csg/ thread.

Shame really, I moved and my new housemate gets new electronics parts from China every week. I just ordered a microsd card, shower speaker, and some game controllers.

936D, but I'd get it locally.

that, or gs60d

suggest me stuff to buy, user

Should I buy a xiaomi mi box /csg/?

Tire marker pen. I haven't tried it yet.

Attached: 1518052038623.jpg (4160x3120, 2.11M)

This except I'm not a Tumblroid so I wouldn't unironically call something toxic.
Comfy and RegularOP were only interested in self promotion.

This it? aliexpress.com/item/32675902277.html
>locally
I'm in the UK so we have nothing good here

Also that one looks like it comes with solder or something, does that sound right or should I buy my own anyway?

link's broken

If you want a soldering station, then get 937D, these have digital temp readout and are generally better than 936.
Look around ebay, I'm pretty sure they already imported these units and will ship it domestically.
also always put something between "item" and that number, or else the links don't work. aliexpress.com/item/penis/32675902277.html like this.

That's the 936D:
aliexpress.com/item/936D/32283996820.html

I think mikeselectricstuff had a short review of it.
A full station doesn't make that much sense if you only solder once in a blue moon.

Yeah they're decent. Made all Orange's budget phones in the UK for a long while.