How many monitors do you use Sup Forums

How many monitors do you use Sup Forums

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x1024, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OIJxCHW35k
en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/string/basic_string
en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/io/basic_fstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One. Two when I'm gaming.

HOW MANY NIGGERS ARE IN MY STORE

Well, I can tell you that I would definitely not be using Visual Studio if I only had one monitor and it was as small as your pic related. Too much packed into too little space.

Anyways, I only use monitor. It's 27", which is all that I need. I used to have a second monitor plugged in, but I almost never used it and found myself utilizing virtual desktops more often.

how the fuck should I know ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-OIJxCHW35k

>using std::fstream
>not using std::string

Attached: mfw cat.jpg (906x647, 302K)

I don't know what happens under the hood with string, so I don't use it. I just write any function I need on the fly.

>not using char*

Attached: 1519055294331.jpg (424x417, 23K)

I doubt you know what happens under the hood with std::fstream then.

en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/string/basic_string
en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/io/basic_fstream

Attached: literacy.jpg (500x570, 91K)

at least three senpai

Attached: three_monitors.jpg (3264x1836, 850K)

Yeah but I use exactly two functions of it and I can't rewrite them.

2 + notebook with synergy

3 total: 1 for active use, 1 for assisting in active use and 1 for anything I don't actively use but like to have open anyway.

1, until I get the caps replaced in my second because I'm too poorfag to simply replace it.

One 4k 40"

All of them.

Two. One for things that I do right now, secondary for more space when needed and usually for background stuff like chat, music player or qt grills. Would like to get 3rd some time for things that I don't actually need but can't really bring myself to close (and so that my setup would be symmetrical).

Also, on my laptop I use 9 virtual desktops, every time I start something new (a project, some assignment) I pop it on a free desktop. I often fill up all 9 and have to cleanse the lowest priority task to free a desktop.

Two. One for Windows, one for Linux running in VMWare Workstation Pro (either Parrot or Kali).

1 Ultrawide split in half, its the nuts.

used to use 3 1200p monitors in portrate mode beside each other with bezels removed to play 4k games back before 4k was even a thing.

now I use a single 17inch CRT at 1024x768 120hz for basically every thing.

might set up the 4k eyefinity again for WoW or Simulators or some thing but no reason to atm.

One as I mostly work on my laptop. I will sometimes hook up to my 27" monitor but not very often these days. I prefer to focus on a single task on screen and use dwm which makes switching desktops very natural to my workflow. I find I'm not as focused with more "screen real estate" available.

two, one 19.5'' 900p and one 18.5'' 768p
would love to upgrade to some 27" 1440p ones

Nigga fstream is a whole another layer of abstraction compared to std::string.

none

I use char * in the .cpp most of the time but std::string for all C++ API stuff.
I hate when APIs make me do foo(s.c_str()).

(((datamining)))
both are 4:3
4:3 masterrace reporting in
should I replace one with a 16:10 one?

I have one 27" 1440p and it's too big desu.

I have 4 monitors available.
1x 4k @ 43 inch which is my daily driver, 50% of the time its the only one on
2x 2k @ 27 inch when I really need extra space for documentation, big event with tons of chatrooms, organizing files, located on the sided of the 43 inch monitor
1x 1k @ 22 inch primarily used for studying+education and is on a separate desk but connected to my desktop

Each monitor has its own custom awesomewm layout

2 at my home desk
2 + laptop screen at work

Probably going to get a third one at home too