2600 article on "Russian hackers"

Opinion?

1/3

Attached: IMG_20180310_132021267.jpg (3024x4032, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8IG_xm6Gbo
wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/3

Attached: IMG_20180310_132052684.jpg (2300x3811, 2.05M)

3/3

Attached: IMG_20180310_132110587.jpg (2432x3943, 2.5M)

t. Vladimir "Cyka" Vladimorovich

garbage. e is a fag

> Russian hacking is a scam to fund the military
A yes of course, if it weren't for this whole hacking thing we might actually have given a trillion extra dollars to our military which is engaged in zero formal wars.

it's true, the elections thing is all bullshit, and the companies that disclosed the info on the "russian hackers" didn't even give any convincing evidence at all, it was a bunch of guesses, and they knew it's not conclusive evidence at all.

kys

>be cock sucking cia nigger in virginia
>use a vps in russia
>???
>OMG!, russian hackers took muh baby

I thought 2600 had died 20 years ago. I guess I have a lot of stuff to read.

I laugh so hard from this 'russian hackers' meme. Russian government can't do anything besides stealing money, and you expect them to intervene in other countries. Best they can do is spawn paid propagandists on local websites.

I go to 2600 meetings most months. Though we're all getting old and cantankerous now

It's obvious that russians tried to meddle with the election. Same as the US is meddling with other countries' elections. But russia not the main reason Hillary lost. She lost because she was an awful candidate and people would rather vote Trump.

it never was compelling evidence to begin with. obfuscating the origin of a program is just about as easy as changing your IP address by using a VPN

The hacker known as Russia

The most ridiculous thing is not that someone hacked the dems but that they didn't even deny the hacked documents were true, yet they have the nerve to say they lost not because people are fed up with their corruption but because they were found out.

this

What goes on at those meetings?

gay orgies

>and no I am not a trump supporter
so gay that soys need to always make this disclaimer so that they are not witchhunted by "allies"

Attached: stopeatingsoy.jpg (1024x908, 410K)

the proof isn't an ip address you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=T8IG_xm6Gbo

i never said it was, idiot. i said it is the equivalent difficulty level

A Russian IP address is part of the evidence, or "evidence" if you will.

>compiled Russian language settings into their malware
>compile times UTC+4

seriously, could they be more retarded to try to make this look like evidence?

unfortunately these weak "proofs" work on normies due to how giant the tech knowledge gap is. and it's only getting worse with the new genderless "what's a computer?" tablet generation.

look it wasn't a hack in the sense that they tampered voting machines and gave Trump the election
it's more subtle as in changing public opinion by insinuations in forums, on facebook, and ads.

do you ever wonder what's with the andy sixx log threads on Sup Forums? I've been thinking it's a method to probe sheepishness on a platform. see if the admins or user will do anything about garbage posted. they don't, so they move in with the next phase. hillary is crook, a shill, a tyrant, whatever. a lie (or even just an opinion) repeated enough time can give the appearance of becoming truth if no one calls it out.

the other one that sows discord is all the stuff about the white race being displaced by immigrants

>it's more subtle as in changing public opinion by insinuations in forums, on facebook, and ads.

Both the republicans and democrats do this as well as Israel, China, likely Saudi Arabia and Iran. If anything Israel and China are far, far worse than Russia.

yeah, and the US practically does that against EVERY OTHER COUNTRY
US "democrats" are a bunch of hypocrites, got a taste of their own medicine, and now are crying foul.
bunch of fucks should be executed by the People in public places, but hey, I guess no one in the US wants to lose their social/economic status just because the politicians that are supposed to represent them are corrupt, or because some sand niggers got droned

>Not a Trump supporter
Didn't read.

wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/
With Tor and some commonly available malware, it would be pretty easy to make it appear as though any country was responsible.

>It's obvious that russians tried to meddle with the election

Attached: dunce3.jpg (651x711, 57K)

U think the fucking sjw left doesn't attempt to sway public opinion all day every day on the internet with their nonstop identity politics? You fucking lefties are so fucking irritating how you lack all self awareness. But keep it up fags it only pushes normies farther to the right.

>changing public opinion by insinuations in forums, on facebook, and ads.
You do realize that all of the so-called "State Sponsored" social media linked to Russia, was shown to only amount to something like a tenth of one percent of Facebook's total traffic, right? Most of the suspect posts received 5 or less views. The whole story, is very easy to see, a lie. A very big, and embarassing, lie.

>She lost because she was an awful candidate and people would rather vote Trump.
>won the popular vote
Trump just got lucky

I.e. he better gamed the swing states

BUT THE TWO SCOOPS. IMPEACH!

>t. Drainstream media brainwashed sheeple.

Attached: 1515492643423.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>compile times UTC+4

they reported this as originated in Moscow during business hours. I think Moscow is UTC+3? Why wouldn't they just use UTC+3?

Блядь, нac cпaлили!

>it's more subtle as in changing public opinion by insinuations in forums, on facebook, and ads
you mean what the CTR fags were doing for months?

Cyber attack attribution is extremely difficult.

But you always see the agencies coming up with a scapegoat immediately without publishing any evidence. And it's always the current popular enemy.
Before the Russians, it was the Chinese. Before the Chinese it was the North Koreans.

Not saying the Russians are innocent but I always take that stuff with a grain of salt.

Additionally, there seems to be the popular belief that every big hack has to be some government backed operation.
The biggest DDoS in history was just some pajeet, who sells protection for Minecraft servers.

>t. someone this obvious tactic worked on

it is

I mean you wouldn't be much of an attacker if you didn't know how to use a fucking VPN like a skiddy.

>he
The GOP has him by the short hairs.

so you think that people can't think for themselves and that is why your party™ should do all of the thinking for them?

Lockpicking comps lately, mostly drink beer and talk shit, sometimes someone belongs some esoteric document/logs/relic for show and tell

>original claim
russia manipulated vote tallies on voting machines to give trump the election
>current claim
some russian shitposters made crappy memes for both sides on twitter which few people saw and were mostly after the election

This entire thread is a Russian troll farm operation, a coordinated FSB psyop. Disinformation presented as "discussion."

Eh, most people on this board probably agree but this isn't written anywhere near well enough to convince people who don't agree. Just the fact that he says "we need to wake the fuck up" might be enough to get people to write the whole thing off as a "woke" conspiracy theorist and calm their cognitive dissonance.
In other words, good for preaching to the choir but not much else.

I hack your democrats, little men.

Attached: She+looks+like+ivan+drago+also+known+as+the+russian+_71845d2f55135ec0ae22e174f3cf0bad.jpg (480x360, 12K)

also, another original claim is that russia-sponsored hackers hacked the DNC and published their docs through wikileaks. they could never give any good evidence whatsoever

the irony here is that they then laughed at trumpists for being conspirancy theorists, told them they were manipulated by russian trolls, fake news websites and fake accounts on twitter/facebook, and claimed to be tracking down "fake news" posters and shit.

US people are crazy...