If a cpu and a graphics are diferent how come there both made of beach sand

if a cpu and a graphics are diferent how come there both made of beach sand

Attached: nvidia-geforce-fx-5800-ultra.jpg (350x200, 16K)

Because (((you know who))) found out they could charge you for something you can get for free at the seaside.

>If cookies and spaghetti noodles are different how come they are both made from flour?

If you and shit are different, how come they both came out from your mother?

CPUs and GPUs are totally the same thing, guys.
Poptarts are ravioli.

Cookies use regular wheat flour and spaghetti uses semolina

wow wtf this changes everything! fucking (((merchants)))

We are going to be in the office tomorrow and will be back in the morning to see if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can make sure I'm not really sure what to do with the fact you have any other ideas you are doing well and that you are not feeling well and will be back in the office tomorrow and will be back in the office tomorrow I can get the kids and will get some weird we have been trying again we are going to be in the office tomorrow

What's the difference between these two groups of 8 lines?

Attached: sieg heil.png (1024x1024, 69K)

One of them is a group of six lines with two long lines and four short lines you absolute fucking dolt

shit youre right

Hey broski we need help building an A.I come to /Pol. The sole purpose is for shitposting and pissing off normies any programmers in this thread?

lol

if a water bottle and a tire are different hoe come there both made of oil

Attached: 1515102807673.jpg (657x527, 56K)

Beach sand is not enough, you also have to murder a bunch of African tribes to strip-mine some rare minerals that they happen to live on. Their tormented souls will infuse the beach sand with thinking power.

Nothing, the Jew fears both the magnificent eight samurai swords and the hakenkreuz.

/thread

dang

if a HUMAN AND A CHICKEN are diferent how come there both made of RICE?

Attached: toast.webm (720x406, 580K)

Terrific

You can make spaghetti with any kind of flour, semola flour is used only because it has an high cooking seal and high number of proteins