Hadn't shut off my PC in months (just hibernate)

>hadn't shut off my PC in months (just hibernate)
>need to restart for a program
>restart
>Windows Update starts
>"huh that's weird I thought I disabled Windows Update"
>Update finishes, login, tells me to restart again
>restart again
>Entire computer slow as fuck
>Chrome won't open webpages, keeps crashing
>open Task Manager
>see all these new processes I didn't have before
>mouse feels weird, check mouse settings they even reset my sensitivity
>reenabled Windows Updates for me without asking
>Cortona reenabled
>Some "data sending" thing reenabled
>Windows Store shit popping up again
>Tells me my Windows License is running out, I have to run kmspico again
>try to revert to previous build
>no option for it under recovery despite it not being 10 days passed

Holy shit why is Windows 10 so sketchy? Microsoft is literally manipulating the OS and the user can't do shit about it. I disabled Windows Update yet they still force me to update and then they reset all my settings, break functionality, and then won't even let me go to my earlier build.

Attached: reee .jpg (184x184, 5K)

Leaving updates enabled and paying for a licence doesn't have this problem.
You have an overinflated expectation of entitlement.

>Windows 10
You're a retard for using it, blame yourself.

lies

>t. Femanon
kys

I have no sympathy for criminal scum

>windows
>chrome
You should seriously start considering suicide. Using these programs is not only harmful to your own freedom, but by feeding the evil machines behind these companies, you're literally making the world a worse place to live in.

There is literally nothing wrong with Windows 10 unless you are retarded and fall for bandwagon bait.

How's your knee?

Lmfao macOS just asks me kindly when I'd like to do updates and they're all optional. It just werks.

i got linux because i saw /one/ other person using it and compared it to my experience using window. after switching, things got better. either i fall for 1 person bandwagons or it's not a fucking fad, you piece of shit cretin.

I have a legit windows key and the same thing happened to me, and then microsoft also decided my key wasn't legitimate anymore

they can go fuck themselves

I also use linux, I prefer it over windows, but a lot of the games I want to play are windows only, so I dual boot, which gets pretty annoying

as an avid macOS hater, i have to agree with this one. W10 is straight out absolute trash. what were MS thinking?

>try to download Firefox
>popup appears
>”INTERNET EXPLORER IS 4.20% FASTER THAN FIREFOX, TRY IT OUT FIRST PLS”
Pathetic. macOS at least has some dignity still.

Even if they were good updates, it still fucks people's shit up due to data limits and slow internet.

>windows 10
It's shit.
I'm going to use Windows 7 until the end of its support. Then I'll use Windows 8.
Then I'll probably go to Linux since all I do is shitpost anyway.

Windows 7 master race here, I came into this thread to laugh at you.

>and I am laughing. hard.

Attached: assimilation_cancelled.jpg (393x300, 28K)

>YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM!: The post

This. I currently do not know why but my new (used) laptop refuses to uninstall IE (which refuses to update). I'm going to put the files in the bin myself.

Never happened on my Windows™ 10™ LSTB™ 2016™.

And I can't ! My admin level is not enough ! I need the authorization of TrustedInstaller !

FUck these nu-PCs.

Probably microshit doing a cheeky 'always online' policy to make sure you aren't copying their software.

Bullshit, even LGBTQ Edition is shit, it's just slightly less shit than the pleb versions.

Yes goy, that's the reason! No other reason at all!

>the absolute state of nu-PC users

Did you really tried it? I did and never had problems with updates.

You bought into the meme, you only have yourself to blame.

Please be trolling

Yes, and honestly, even if there was no spyware/adware, it's still terribly inconsistent, buggy, and the fact that MS is purposely vague on some updates, even "security only" updates, annoys me to no end. Windows 7 is really the last true Desktop OS with any stability.

>trying to uninstall ie
seems like you dont know anything about windows

git gud

Attached: justwerks.png (517x443, 61K)

I'm going to throw you a protip, since these memers won't. Firefox, chrome and every other windows browser use the MS IE framework to function. Deleting it isn't a good idea.

I bought it because it was affordable and I'm currently trying to learn my mother to use a computer (She's only 50, but she never touched a computer until 10 years ago.). My gaming rig being on W10, I considered it would be better if all of our computers shared the same OS to simplify things.
I uninstalled IE on my built desktop, so this is actually Acer bullshit, not MS.

MS Edge is supposed to be the new built-in web browser with W10.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Windows 10

Attached: 1504195945809.png (241x230, 17K)

There are quite a few things I use on windows that I can't use on linux. I use xfinity ondemand in a browser to watch baseball games and it doesn't run on linux. I wanted to only use windows for games, but that's not happening just yet.

What? W10 is literally so dumbed down that it exactly fits women psyche. Men use anything else besides W10/Apple.

Well, apparently I never "erased" IE on my desktop either. The "uninstall" procedure just erased the shortcuts.
Never noticed it until I looked for it, so it's not an annoyance at all. Still there.

MacOS is still more "user-friendly" and dumb-proof than W10.
W10 is also a failure in that regard.

It's funny how I've literally never had issues like that and i manage around 20 computers that all run windows 10.
When shit like this happens the problem is usually in the gasket that's between the screen and chair and not in the os.

Newfag detected