How deep are you into this?

How deep are you into this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsaaFO_YBFM
youtube.com/watch?v=_L-Vviu2J6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Is1GeG5TJgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Luigi Nono and Luciano Berio usually get a lot of attention on art music TV programs here in Italy

>aqua

Where would Lolicore be on the iceberg?

Peter Sotos should've on the weird

into the trash

Mostly creep, occasionally degenerate, sometimes irredeemable
aka "le poseur"

probably borderline creep.

Hans Krusi isn't even that weird, I listened to his shit once and it was just field recordings of bees or some shit

Why is there so many anti-music? Like The new Blockaders for example? Why do people think that this anti-music cliché is even remotely interesting at this point? I mean after the first anti-music/art album everything anti-art/music can say is said. It isn't about the music itself, it's just about the statement which is fine don't get me wrong. Occasionally some anti-music/art albums can be listened to in an ambient manner and sometimes it's interesting when they try to tell a story (which more often than not unintentionally defeats the anti-art concept).

Also this . Besides that he isn't that unique in terms of how inaccessible his music is. Anton Webern is on about the same level.

Op, why are you posting a really shitty chart with worn out cliches?

Between normal and weird because I'm not an autist >patrician who listens to radio feedback noise and jacks off to a picture of himself listening to Merzbow

so you're a pleb, got it.

Everywhere on the chart but funnily enough some bands from "ascended" are the most pleb pieces of music on the whole chart.

So you determine your identity based on what a board on Sup Forums tells you is >patrician, got it

Fucking pleb

Guess I'm weird. BTW what's weird about Coltrane. That's pretty normie if ya ask me.

I'm somewhere between a creep and weird but I have normalfag tendencies.

cone on barbie let's go party

> xenophobic ejaculation

So really mediocre powerelectronics it is then. Gotcha.

John Coltrane has a lot of "weird" free jazz / avant garde jazz or whatever. He's not only Giant Steps

how the fuck is weezer lower than Modest mouse

M E M E M A G I C

it's a bait

I fit mostly into the "creep" area, but I like a lot of stuff that reaches into degenerate and irredeemable.

I mostly listen to stuff in the weird section, but i like some stuff in the normalfag and creep section

How far do you guys think Venetian Snares would be on this chart?

Hey cool, my music is in the degenerate section

I've listened to a lot of "deeper" artists but the lowest one down there who I still actually enjoy is probably Captain Beefheart. Most of the stuff on that chart is garbage.

Low weird or high creep

I don't think it's shitty. It's not meant to be comprehensive, tt's meant to chart inaccessibility, and I think it does a pretty good job with selected examples.

I'm blind, where's the goregrind yo?

Top weird/bottom Normie

>Vagina Dentata Organ
Hey, I recognize that guy, he is from Spain and made a performance in the main public TV, as you can understand there were a lot of complaints

youtube.com/watch?v=dsaaFO_YBFM

This edgelord shit is so lame. No different from Juggalos imo

Weird, pretty standard for Sup Forums.
Where's Death Grips? Are they not edgy enough?

What are some essential Degenerate/Irredeemable artists?

whitehouse and xiu xiu are the lowest bands that i enjoy

Xenakis is cool

the difference is that juggalos know that they're all inbreeds and this dude thinks he's being deep

lowest I can go is gerogerigegege and kengo iuchi. is it worth going below that

what a lame, embarrassing image.
reeks of teenagers trying to impress each other with how "weird" and ~fucked up~ they are while having no actual understanding of the artists in question. really really lame.

still above the water

you misspelled shaggs though

But that's why I think it's shitty. There are some examples on the chart which are sonically inaccessible because there's nothing to access. Like anti-music for example. The only thing there's to access is the thought why they made music like this but this idea itself is really accessible and doesn't require much thought. I think that the chart is very shallow.

which artists exactly are you talking about that are anti-music? the very bottom of the chart appears to be populated by lots of outsider musicians and very few that could be construed as anti-music.

sup normie

Where does nasheed put me?

The residents is the farthest I've gone and enjoyed so

>radiohead
>not in creep category

Weird bordering on creep.

Borderline creep/degenerate

>Farrah Abraham

I'm at "weird", not quite a "creep" yet

Beats metal

The way I see it, the list transitions from music to just noise at the very bottom.

I guess I'm not enlightened enough to understand the bottom music.

If I banged an empty tomato can with a spoon and recorded it, would you guys think it was amazing?

degenarate because Farrah Abraham

i like a lot of this stuff though, i'm just not being a posturing cretin about it.
good work proving me right though. "haha, fucking normies are gonna FREAK". kys, mate.

barely a creep with Captain Beefheart

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=_L-Vviu2J6Y

This is actually kinda good

about this deep...

kek

i stand in creep but have quite a few albums that is in the degenerate side

every time I see one of these charts I need to google every single one of the artists I don't know
fuck you, OP

what about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Is1GeG5TJgk

i am hardcore.

Someone sounds upset

You listen to Ascension and tell me

Honestly anyone who isn't Hardcore is a supreme newfag, I'm talking only a couple months of lurking.

>inverted memes
what

i have fallen

do you unironically think ascension is difficult listening?

No but it's certainly not easy either

mostly normalfag-weird, with a fair bit of veering into creep and early degenerate

fucking lol'd at house tunnel

Jaap Blonk, Mahmoud Awad and Graham Lambkin are the lowest I like

It is because of how bad it is

There is still a lot to be said on anti-music as demonstrated by Bull of Heaven and Gerogerigegege, for example.

Pleb

Poor soul

mhm

Ascended.