How'd y'all feel about Coloring Book?

How'd y'all feel about Coloring Book?

I'm loving it so far, on my 2nd listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBD18rsVJHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Best rap album so far this year
>no replies

people on here won't like it because it's positive music for people who have hope that tomorrow will get better

basically, not failures.

It's amazing. Haven't heard an album that made me so happy in a long time. I'm not remotely religious but I legit almost cried for no reason during the Blessings reprise

>y'all
what the fuck is this, reddit?

>Best rap album so far this year
I agree with this. It's not the same drivel we've got from Kendrick or Kanye so far, so I'm digging it.

That just means you're emotions are easily manipulated.

Love it, especially when you include Grown Ass Kid. Been listening to it pretty much on a daily basis

i did not like his previous work, and i really like this album. one thing tho, some of the feats are good, but some feel really tacked on.

I thought it was extremely boring

I really enjoyed it. It's very different from "Acid Rap", but it feels so comfy.

I fucking love Acid Rap, but I gotta say that this was just okay for me

It's like every track is trying to be Ultralight Beam, but none of them are as good as Ultralight Beam

I am competely uninterested in listening to it at all

this but my reason is gay
I just don't like how that album cover is so nice but his music is so bad like the music won't even come close to the ideologies of the cover
Chance the Rapper fucking sucks.

Acid Rap is infinitely better

You know what? I actually kind of feel that.

It was a fun 6/10. Nothing more

acid rap is garbage

all of these songs are better than ultralight beam. it's really not that good of a song.

that must tell you something.

It's good, but not great. People will completely forget about it a year from now.

The mixing is pretty iffy in some of the songs, and some songs are flat out boring. But its got some great tracks

>Chris Tomlin
>Better than ULB

WEW LAD

My first time listening to this was the equivalent of being in a club, bothered by all the people there and not drunk enough.
After listening to it 2 more times,
I'd say it's a 5 or a 6/10

your one of those guys whose never cries in movies right

Acid Rap > 10 Day > Coloring Book

The gospel shit gets on my nerves desu

>Chris Tomlin
don't care who that is so you already lost

youtube.com/watch?v=KBD18rsVJHk

>"If you like acid rap you won't really like his new album"

how true is this?

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like it's not.

When placed back to back, Acid Rap feels goofy and immature. Chance relies on doing weird voices and ad libs instead of focusing on perfecting his verses.

Compare the end track on both albums for better comprehension-
>Chainsmoker is hot, but is mostly a druggie dance jam.
>Blessings (Reprise) is truthful, moving, and introspective, but still features A-level bars.

>end track
>chain smoker

wut r u talking aboot m8

Instermentally great, everything else but Chance and Lil Yatchy are trash

i disagree. when it comes to the hot new rapper, between J Cole and Chance and Kevin Gates, Chance wins by a landslide. Everything for Chance is looking up

agreed