Buys your GPUs

>Buys your GPUs
What do?

Attached: 1516567133520.jpg (541x960, 91K)

Rob him while he's not home.

Stick with my low end GPU, embrace older games and come to accept that a new GPU wouldn't actually positively affect my life in any discernible way.

Playing new games and old games at max settings can be fun but life goes on all the same.

It's okay, they're retarded anyway if they're still GPU mining Bitcoin.

stop playing vidya gaymes and go outside and ask a female out on a date.

>gaming

Attached: soy.jpg (1200x886, 98K)

do the same, and use one for actual gaming

Go to r/buildapcsales to bitch and moan about it everytime they post a sale on GPUs.

>bitcoin couple
100 satoshis on this roastie stealing his wallet to cash out

theres literally no games worth buying a gpu for, all the best games of the last few years have not been that graphically demanding and its fine to play on medium

even at old gpu prices it hasnt been worth upgrading your gpu for like 4 years now

>wife's boyfriend
what?

This

I actually did a downgrade recently and was able to sell my beast GPU for a much shittier one, my main computer is now a super tiny ITX board that is quiet as shit and still runs the latest games all on medium. Only children care about graphics

some people have gpus that are older than 4 years

welcome to Sup Forums

enjoy your stay

i don't care
my iGPU works ok for gaming and opencl stuff tho

>submitted two years ago
>Breath of the Wild
something doesnt add up...

Attached: 1520063202337.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

agree 100%

Ummmm user, I....

FFXV maxes out my GTX 1080 @ 1080p.

in late 2017 I was thinking I would upgrade my pc because I have a lot of money not that I'm working and my pc was from 2012-2014... and I realized a new one was barely worth it at all. probably waiting another 2-3 years to upgrade at this rate.

I show them this chart and try to explain that it's actually not a good time to be mining and the current trend is downward as the difficulty increases so the projections you make for profitability now, and how long it will take to pay off your investment, will need adjustment to take into account increased difficulty over time.

Attached: ethprofit.png (1316x665, 67K)

weeb trash

whatever
games are all fucked anyway

how many fps?

on a Panamanian pedo ring image board

Keep making just enough so that prices stay nice and high for maximum profit.

Attached: 1520357416397.jpg (720x960, 352K)

is this bait?

Are you a 13 year old japanese girl?
If not, why are you playing that trash?
I was pissed and felt ripped off and I got it for free.

>oversaturate the market with GPUs
>mining becomes less profitable
>suddenly you have to sell the rest of the GPUs cheap because everyone is selling their GPUs

>what is 'inspect element'

> not using Intel Iris Graphics or Raven Ridge Vega
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Quit gaming for a while.

or just play the millions of games that arent that graphically demanding, which also happen to be the good games at the moment since only AAA games are really demanding and they're utter trash now

Fucking retarded.

just play red faction 1, holy shit this game is amazing how did i now know about this

how old are you?

Let's say you spent $100k buying like 100 GTX 1080s to mine with.

Seeing as they each cost $1k, and Etherium is around 7~$700-800 most recently, how long would it take to make any profit?

How long does it take with an array like that to mine one single ETH?

Also, you have to factor in spending a few hundred bucks per month just for electricity in addition to what you already use in your household. How can it possibly be that profitable? I can see it in December last year when Crypto prices were still climbing every week, but now?

I never played 1, but I played the shit out of Guerilla.

25 yearso age

the original is a xbox 360 which is even worse

don’t care, I’m not a gaymer

I don't know I guess I'll study math or something, don't need a lot of processing power to run Mathematica anyway

One 1080ti can mine around 2.2 ETH in a month if you leave it on mining for the whole month. This guy has 36 TI's.

36*2.2 = 79.2 ETH/month
ETH right now is like $700
Someone please tell me this guy isn't making 55k a month from this shit.

play on, miner.

He isn't making 55k a month from this shit.

Nothing. I'll just keep using my GTX760 since I'm a poorfag.
The people that mine bitcoin were already rich to start out with. Crypto didnt make them rich and anyone that falls for it deserves to waste their time and money.
It's too bad that this scam is effecting the video card market so much. Hopefully Nvidia actually does clamp down on selling cards to these faggots.

Attached: (you).jpg (1334x750, 248K)

You don't even need to be that rich to start mining. Maybe a few grand to get started, and then as you're selling what you mine you can keep upgrading your infrastructure and adding more GPUs to more mining rigs. You just need a few thousand to start off and build a small rig, and then go from there. Since 99.9% of the time you do nothing except have power running the GPUs, it's pretty easy money for most people, but with prices being very unstable / fluctuating right now is obviously not the time to get into this shit as a miner.

>cash out

Attached: pffft.jpg (311x428, 30K)