Windows Andromeda the only powerful mobile OS

>Windows Andromeda the only powerful mobile OS
>Native Win32
>.exe applications
>Sup Forums doesn't use it

Why?

You are hypocrites.

Attached: IMG_20180310_233300.jpg (2448x3264, 861K)

How to even?

>Windows on your phone
Why? There are secure, degoogled android roms

try again
fail again
fail better

fug you dude

Attached: 1520736746461.jpg (1280x960, 188K)

Explain

Attached: glitchr_1519854719000.jpg (767x1280, 150K)

what?

I guess he wants to know how you got Arch running on your phone

but WHY

chroot container
why not? i like it

Attached: 1520737746998.jpg (960x1280, 203K)

does typing not get annoying as hell?

no, it's ok

Because you can already run an actual full version of windows on android phones now. webm related was some user running wankblows xp on a shitty wallmart chink phone. Performance must be nice on Snapdragon 820 and up phones.

Attached: download.webm (720x1280, 2.13M)

Try again

Attached: screenshot20160624_093330941[1].png (960x540, 147K)

that's still a fucking android rom which defeats the point of anything good coming out of it

>emulated
>running on top of android

why if you can just run it natively

microsoft fags sure are the weirdest people
>windows 8: let's just force a mobile UI into your desktop pc
>user with windows phone: i'll just force a desktop ui into a phone, then spend days posting the same pictures on Sup Forums without saying anything

Because you can't, cumstain. win32 software is written for cisc processors running on top of risc cores. You can't translate cisc instrucrions to risc instructions natively on ARM, you must do it through software which incurs a huge performance penalty.

What the fuck are you saying

>muh emulation

>???

Attached: IMG_20180304_233954.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)

That's not true x86 win32
That's just ioquake compiled from source with visual studio and it's ARM cross tools and jerryrigged Windows RT libraries with a dll-to-lib PS script and modified compiler to allow you to compile ARM windows applications
You think you're some hot shit because you found some pajeet guides on XDA how to install Windows RT onto your abandoned windows phone running dead OS and how to compile applications for WinRT? Think again fag. I'm ashamed of having the same name as you.

If you don't want to use Android and VNC to play around with Arch, you can actually use MultiROM and run Arch natively. If you're feeling ballsy and want to port Arch onto your device, look at the Arch Nexus 7 images so you can at least have some starting point. From experience, you're going to generally work with a very outdated kernel, things will shit itself due of the kernel being too old and you will either have to compile everything yourself with older kernel support or stick to old packages that support it.

Attached: qHDqRz6.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

I need 64-bit support.

>Why
Because it's windows

Attached: 1519431915954.png (1366x768, 368K)

This is taking the old WinRT and putting it on Lumia's, right?
If so not native Win32, not unless they extracted the compatibility layer from Windows 10 on ARM, which would be fucking cool

>What is Zenfone 2

>native win32
its not exactly native when each program runs on its own sandboxes vm

Have you tried out Photoshop?

is there a guide for this anywhere desu?

I think he already does run it natively (albeit uses VNC).

CISC and RISC are not architectures, they’re meaningless design philosophies from 30 years ago.

thanks, but i don't use vnc

what win32s do I need to run on a mobile device? ccleaner?
fucking powerpoint?