>Try Again
>LED

4x4 probably
Strobe (mainly the intro), Creep or Slip
i prefer joels lovely face :^)

>Album
4x4=12
>Song
I Remember or The Longest Road (Deadmau5 Remix)
>Mau5head
Cheesehead or Pinhead

go to bed joel

MEMES LOL

Either Random Album Title or while(1

October is a favorite track. I had an idea for a gay-as-fuck video treatment.

An early section of the track builds through what are basically four measures, starting softer, then getting louder. I see the four elements: some earth gives way to running water, which leads to images of wind, then finally at a big spot, a sudden image of fire, licking flames. Then it cuts to some mysterious figures for the latter part of the track, who execute a straightforward dance of some kind.

He's a crypto-jew (i.e. not really a jew but everything he does suggests as much), but the tactic of releasing new stuff in and around october is a good marketing strategy.

Isn't deadmau5 dubstep? He sounds like Skrillex

joel to bed, go

If the responsibilty for internet cancer could be placed solely on one person, would that person be Joel?

>Album
While (1Song
Any from those albums above

>Mau5head
I wish I had one

>shitposts on Sup Forums back when it was full of ragecomics and le ebin master trole memes
>comes back post-irony era years later
>doesn't realise people aren't being serious when they post lelelelele xD xD xDD memes

I'd like to blame some of the YouTubers that rode the first wave of epic oldfag memes, maybe Smosh or Ray William Johnson.

>album

4x4=12
I feel it has a wider range of styles (electro, trance, progressive house) and is more cohesive as an album. I think it was the one that influenced that wave of American "EDM".

>song
Sleepless
It gives me the chills

pics?

>album
while 1song
Caliox A
>mau5head
meh

The only correct answer for favorite song is Jaded and/or HR 8938 Cephei.

Get out

random album title >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest