WE DID IT

We finally did it Sup Forums

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-11-11-12-13.png (1438x1778, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/apple-might-be-fixing-the-macbooks-most-annoying-proble-1823658348
archive.today/VMX7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really? they're finally ending homosexuality?

> biggest problem
which one?

the biggest problem can only be discussed on Sup Forums

You mean /his/.

Its about the keyboard. Op is a faggot for not posting the source or fucking say it.gizmodo.com/apple-might-be-fixing-the-macbooks-most-annoying-proble-1823658348

Are Tim Cook and Jonny Ive dead?

Apple is gay.

Attached: 1517707424329.png (348x355, 175K)

TL;DR: it's a patent.
>Apple’s patent suggests three primary ideas. One is to apply a membrane between the mechanism that moves the key (also known as a switch) and the keycap. That’s a funny one to attempt to patent as a number of keyboard makers already do something similar, including Apple. Topre and Razer both make “hybrid” switches that incorporate a membrane and a mechanical component, too. This latest Apple hybrid would simply add another membrane to specifically protect the mechanical elements.

>The second idea Apple has is using a perforated membrane that would, it appears, emit gas or air with each keypress, effectively clearing the key of debris.
>The third idea is to create, essentially, an awning around the keycap that funnels debris away from the key switch.

I'm not giving revenue to those fucks.

>we did it reddit
fify :^)

Can't give them revenue when you have adblock you retarded idiot.

>Quarter To Eleven
Do people actually have their clock display like that unironically?

Archive Link:
archive.today/VMX7i

Fuck you OP

Attached: soy.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

They're going to add more ports?

I thought it was going to be that terrible touchpad which isn't aligned to the spacebar. Looks horrible compared to my X230. Why is Apple so shitty at design? I thought they were supposed to be good at it. When I rest my hands on the keyboard I get the same amount of spacebar on both thumbs and the touchpad is between them perfectly. With that Mac some of the touchpad would go under my hand on one side.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Yes, by removing the butt-hole jack.

Based

this isn't perfect but please delete your image from your computer and replace it with this. the cigar floating in front of his lips triggers me

Attached: not perfect.jpg (348x355, 39K)

>that would, it appears, emit gas
>emit gas
oh pls based jesuse

Attached: giftgas.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)