To minorities in the software industry

G***le is NOT doing you any favors by discriminating against whites and Asians in favor of minorities. The only reason they are doing so is that they think that minority applicants would be more servile to them. These people think they are gods and that anyone not willing to bend over for them is "unworthy".

Attached: google_discrimination_lawsuit.png (1075x347, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/want-to-get-into-harvard-tell-them-youre-jewish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't really care what my employer thinks of me if 1.) they hired me over someone else and 2.) they're paying the kind of money google pays

No wonder all these companies are going to shit, they're hiring nothing but women and mud people.

>tfw asian """male"""
>164cm/girlface
gonna put my gender as gril once i graduate desu

Attached: Z3n9tkQ.jpg (1121x1066, 176K)

Oh no, those poor white people. It's so unfair that white people get discriminated against.

i want to fug tsukiko

Are you in London?

Jesus Christ just put "latino" on the form. There's nothing stopping you from doing it and they cant legally do anything to check.

Attached: 1515596931357.jpg (269x313, 24K)

My italian friend did this to get into MIT. His entire family came over from northern italy after ww1 and he just put latino on all of his forms once he started applying to colleges and scholarships. Fucking mafia bastards and their tricks.

>tumblr spends 3 years telling people that you can self identify as whatever the fuck you want
>"self identify" as a minority to get hired

lol suicide watch

Ohi sjw.
I know it doesn't compute for you... but when advocating 'discrimination by race/gender is unfair' you shouls apply that to ALL races and both genders. You bloody hipocrit.

No shit. Me and all my "minority" acquaintances are all aware this is bullshit and that we're being used as shields by self-loathing middle-class white people. Literally, just look at all the sjw retards spearheading these movements, it's all a bunch of "privileged" white women (men) doing the loudest complaining.

Most actual minorities don't give a fuck, we just want to integrate and get our work done, not draw a bunch of pointless attention to ourselves and beg for brownie points with pitty parties. Y'all gringos are getting played. At least back in the Jim Crow days, these sorts of scum were honest about their bullshit.

Can I put jewish instead?

Is there an option for that in the form? If it has a religious section, I suppose you could.

davidduke.com/want-to-get-into-harvard-tell-them-youre-jewish/

PROTIP: GOOGLE IS ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE LESS QUALIFIED WHITES AND ASIANS WERE CHOSEN BY RECRUITERS WHO ARE ALSO WHITE AND ASIAN OVER MORE QUALIFIED BLACKS AND LATINOS

LOOK UP "UNCONSCIOUS BIAS HIRING"

Attached: 1520727507693.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

I don't get it.

>Black and Latinos
>qualified for anything than crime
had a chuckle m8

>had grandmother 4 generations ago that was a jew from Palestine before white jews took over
>gggma moved to US and got married to fine white chap
>completely watered down, including two adoptions
>40x chance to get into harvard despite being white as fuck
yay

Friendly reminder not to use Google services then?

Attached: 1519882333821.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

The idiot is saying that prior to diversity quotas, hiring practices were racist and would pick Mike over Tyrone even though Tyrone had a 500iq and Mike only an 80 iq, because the person doing the hiring looked like Mike. He's basically implying that there's no difference now, just reversed roles. Basically he's a fucking idiot.

It is you stupid fuck

People like you make me sick. Fuck off sjw

Jewish isn't a race nor ethnic group

It's really funny because democrats has been doing the exact same thing since 100 years ago. Bu low IQ niggers still believe that free money is best money. Its a perfect cycle democrats have created and those niggers don't see how they are being harvested for votes. lmao

Tell that to a jew.

Latinos are more qualified indeed, blacks aren't though. We need more Latinos to genocide the blacks.

Attached: 2018-01-27_141534.png (1068x827, 71K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 4.39.19 pm.png (2798x1274, 515K)

>Grand wizard not so tough after being discriminated against

Lol when whites discriminate against other races it's based on logical things like crime rate and intellect. When brown people discriminate against whites it's literally just because were better than you and you need a handout to have a chance to "compete". Pathetic. Please wipe out all white people so that you can destroy the society we built for you and perish, just as you've always done.