Any good prebuilt PCs for around $450?

Any good prebuilt PCs for around $450?

Attached: dZqbaEl.jpg (2048x1536, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/AMD-Gaming-PC-Computer-2TB-16GB-Ram-4-0Ghz-New-Custom-Built-Desktop-System/282858438140?hash=item41dbad3dfc:g:aEMAAOSwvApZ1Pps
amazon.com/gp/product/B011D79KFE/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=andrtips-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B011D79KFE&linkId=966cb5a60af86477065c866a55ec1873
pcpartpicker.com/user/PigeonSwag/saved/vWPqkL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Secondhand.

fine but whats the best i can get for $450

see

hows this guys?
ebay.com/itm/AMD-Gaming-PC-Computer-2TB-16GB-Ram-4-0Ghz-New-Custom-Built-Desktop-System/282858438140?hash=item41dbad3dfc:g:aEMAAOSwvApZ1Pps

vs this?
amazon.com/gp/product/B011D79KFE/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=andrtips-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B011D79KFE&linkId=966cb5a60af86477065c866a55ec1873

Define "good."

its for my friend so i guess all he really wanna do is play fortnite and use FL studio. but i wanna make sure he can do a little more if he gets into PC gaming or atleast make it so that he can easily upgrade

bump pls hes gonna buy a shitty old alienware if i dont get back to hi m s00n

>hes gonna buy a shitty old alienware

Let him. You're both raving faggots and deserve it. $450 is a shit-tier budget and the only thing he's going to afford wit hthat is shit. So let him buy whatever and then laugh at him when he gets buttmad over it.

Attached: sage_1491623792021.jpg (1300x865, 538K)

or someone could just tell me which of the two i listed are better

Does he not have the skills to build one? Do you not?
If thats the reason with going prebuilt, its a stupid one. Youre gonna get so much more for your money

Your ebay link has no graphics card, the cpu is from like 5 years ago (cba to check exactly). believe it or not the other one is worse.

Brand New Prebuilts in this price are NEVER worth it.

Neither of these have an upgrade path worth following.

if i knew itd get at least looked at, id be willing to throw together a list of parts that you and him could build together, assuming thats another barrier to self building

>better
is it better to lose both your arms or both your legs OP?
to answer that frankly pointless question, you can get a better gfx card and an 8 core (shitty one at that too) and some more cheap ram.
Complete waste of money though.

realised i didnt actually give you an answer to which one is better. I meant the Amazon one.

yes

>good
>prebuilt
>cheap

pick two

i've built more than a few PCs, some that were pretty complex infact. but he's very hesitant to do so and just doesnt want to, i've told him a lot aobut how much better it'd be to build one but he still doesnt want to, although i have another rfriend that is planning to get one for a similar prioca range, so i would love to see the parts list you could make

No, but be sure to make a thread again tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be different. And we're always happy to help at Sup Forums!

Check your local craigslist.
Look for something with a discrete graphics card.

Attached: Capture.png (1081x922, 449K)

I think Ive had that issue aswell.
>what if it breaks
>its too hard
>i want a professional to do it

Didnt mean to cause any insult if I did, I just still fail to understand why people would spend hundreds purely to save some effort.

Fair warn, im a britbong so i might not know the best places to buy from, but heres my best shot.
pcpartpicker.com/user/PigeonSwag/saved/vWPqkL
didnt include a gpu cause all I can say about the GPU is buy used or go overbudget. Fuck the market right now holy shit.

this desu. that isnt technically as upgradable as what I posted, but that could be upgraded with an i7, more ram, ssd, better gpu when the miners kill themselves (if theres any justice in the world) and a better psu, just dunno about its brand, probably should research.

if youre gonna go searching for a used machine. look for something with a preferably active socket, failing that a recent one should do, a decent psu, and try not to get scammed..

fawk didnt see the rebate on the psu until now. Theres the Corsair CX450 (2017) which has a $20 rebate right now, but is $40 normally, it'd be plenty of watts for modern hardware.

Also we have no idea if the dude is ever going to want to upgrade it.
Considering his criteria is fortnite and FL Studio, the craigslist rig should last him for quite a while.

maybe a new gpu when forenite is replaced as the prevailing meme

Attached: 1520285663456.jpg (538x357, 47K)

thx dawg

$450 is not shit tier. I spent around $350 not including monitor + case and it works really well. OP's issue is he doesn't want to build a PC by himself when it's so easy and doesn't even take that long.
That being said graphics card prices went up again so OP should probably go for a ryzen 3 2200g until new graphics cards come out. I got my GTX 1050 for around 110 bucks.

Check craigslist, or find an older office pc and then buy a cheap ass low profile graphics cards to go with it.