Has there ever been a greater artistic achievement?

Has there ever been a greater artistic achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gjI67KBbRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jason Aldean's discography

Whenever I think about Genesis I can't help but imagine Richard Hammond running away.

Phil's solo albums

Yes, mostly because Genesis is nothing but inauthentic garbage, please delete this post off of this image board.

'no'

Absolutely terrible, when compared to bands like Cardiacs, Gentle Giant and Magma

DUKE LITERALLY INVENTED PROG POP

AND WE'VE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING THE SAME SINCE

Genesis earlier output?

Just popping to state that Domino is one of the eeriest songs I've heard.

>mfw The Brazilian

Such a purely positive piece of music, I feel like I am drinking pure tropical juice and absorbing the rays of the sun while I listen to it.

>all those luscious synth lines
>those rambunctious rhythms
>that exuberant pacing of melody
>that zesty and refreshing texture
>that percolating percussion

My friends, partake of this delight with me right here. Treat yourself to these nourishing, citrus sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gjI67KBbRg

Please do taste this delicious track, Sup Forums. It is the refreshment you desire.

Once again, Sup Forums I must implore you to discover your destiny in this track.

oh shit my nigga

Exactly.

Did you taste it?

I taste it bb

Others have tasted this and seen that it is good.

I must implore you all to drink from its waters.

are their poppier albums even that good? haven't listened to them.

i wanted to hate it because your a faggot
but now i am of faggot

What do you think?

Just listen to The Brazilian above and realise that it is the most beautiful anthem ever released from the fingers of Tony Banks.

Can you imagine how his wife feels when those fingers are sliding all over her and projecting the same genius across her shivering, balmy skin, her body writhing in pure pleasure, the earth shattering hedonism of it all, intimately and addictively acquainted with the lingering and ecstatic touch of his brilliance.

dub dubs for righteous truth

Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way.

It should be illegal for that many catchy hooks and infectious melodies to be made in such a short span of time.

Permament Waves
Moving pictures
Signals
Grace under pressure
Power windows