Radiohead - Live Amsterdam listenalong??

Why are we not doing this bros

periscope.tv/radiohead_fr/1mrGmllAYmZKy

1.Burn The Witch
2. Daydreaming
3. Decks Dark

Desert Island Disc now

get in here my dudes

ful stop up now

i thought you all liked radiohead

Already sounds better than yesterday for me. Maybe they really needed to warm up a bit, yesterday Thom seemed to not really feel it on half of the songs.

>tfw dark deck

Holy shit, it's our Lucky day, guys.

radiohead sucks now
go watch ur shitty npr

>the only US tickets you can get on stubhub are for Madison Square garden
>cheapest and shittiest seat is $250
I like radiohead, but fuck me their business model is awful

It's mostly that they really fucked up the whole preordering queues this time, also that besides MSG and a bunch of fests, it's really small venues. Sad really, but it's not like they were bent on ripping you off, it's more like the supply is really low, while the demand is very high.

Also scalpers. Fuck scalpers.

There there, I'm sure some people will eventually show up.

...stub hub is a third party vendor

My la tickets cost 95 each though

There there sounds sick

Its their fault they won't allow people to resell tickets for the smaller venues, if that were the case it would at least give people a chance to buy tickets that they couldn't get during the original sale. If they were so bent on no scalping, they could at least accommodate the smaller shows with one or two arena shows in the same area, like Prince used to do. England really got the short end of the stick here too, three london shows in a 1000 capacity venue and thats it.

Lotus Flower sounds amazing live.

Always hilarious hearing how good he sounds singing a song lime lotus flower and how fucking shit he sounds when he doesn't care about the song, like his awful take on my iron lung last night

Well at least they tour in England. Most of Europe that isn't on the far west got fucked (even Italy got no tours, that's kind of unexpected).

Also living in Russia it really sucks that the only way they'll ever tour here is if thm dies.

Wow, I only now noticed how the piano progression on All I Need is fucking similar to Time.

>Well at least they tour in England
marginally

This is why I've had a lot more respect for jam bands recently, they understand the demand for people to see them so they set up tours in which nearly anyone who's a fan has a chance to see them within a few years. Radiohead on the other hand is completely fucked, especially with the festival tours and limited sooper speshull theater shows

AW FUCK TALK SHOW HOST

FUCK

This is the grooviest shit

Reminder that Identikit is the best song on A Moon Shaped Pool.

Identikit usually sounds slightly better live than the studio version.

setlist is bangin so far

It's decks dark bro

I think it's in the bottom half. Decent tune but it's the one song that got fucked production-wise IMO. The synths didn't get the presence they deserved on the album version. Guitar parts are some of their best since HTTT, though.

What's the setlist so far?

>The Numbers

We worst AMSP now.

But the worst song on AMSP is Desert Island Disc.

Second worst. Worst is The Numbers. I'll give it some credit though - Colin brought it with those basslines.

COMMENCE TO DANCING

We Nude now

keeps skipping a bit. ;_;

>that HAPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Goddamn, Thom.

Everyone

WE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

damn they fucking suuuuck live

Nice pipes thm.

I'm seeing them live next week. Waheeyyyy. Anyone else?

There's been some damn good live tunes here. Not too long ago Lotus Flower was a beast and WHAT THE FUCK, HUNTING BEARS?

In Paris on monday !

EVERYTHINGGGGGGG

LEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

>connection shits itself like a motherfucker on one of my favorite Radiohead songs

Welp.

>this ending

tWo CoLoRs In My HeAd

Main set over, now we wait for the first encore.

did it end?

Give Up The Ghost

1st encore ahoy! Give up the Ghost!

>dem opening notes to Creep

GET SAD MOTHERFUCKERS

IT'S TIME TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY

kek

Some cheeky fuck did this. Right now they're in the middle of Bloom so either he got his hands on a setlist or he's lying. If he isn't lying then get hype for Street Spirit (Fade Out).

OH SHIT, THEY'RE PLAYING STREET SPIRIT!

Based Street Spirit is based.

burn the witch sounds better live!! i mean i wasn't convinced at first but then, that chorus part! goddamn

I pray he's telling the truth about the second encore. I really want to hear them play Idioteque.

what's with thom voice? sometimes he sounds amazing and sometimes he sings like shit, literally, in the same show! what the fuck

What does the rest of that setlist say? There's no way they aren't finishing with True Love Waits.

The guy claims they're finishing with Idioteque. We'll just have to wait and see.

>Bodysnatchers

Welp. On the other hand, it's Bodysnatchers.

THE GUY IS FULL OF SHIT! They're playing Bodysnatchers right now.

Is it just me or was Thom adopting a bit of a PH-era drawl there?

Well, Idioteque is happening.

Dude, what.

And that's that.