*inhales*

Attached: 1520761716073.png (589x635, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
arxiv.org/pdf/1310.3897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The face technology uses a learned set of data, clearly they didn't have it learn enough asian faces to be able to accurately pick between them

Machine recognition is only as good as the data you teach it.

more proof that apple is the white mans choice

ARR ROOK SAME

top zozzle

Also there is factually less variation in genes in eastern Asia because of isolation and inbreeding. It's simply going to be harder for an AI to recognise differences between two South Koreans, two Japanese people, or two Chinese people, compared to say two Americans.

Holy shit. As a Chinese dude, these two look literally nothing alike. How shit is their neural net?

ancient news, asians arr rook same

because the takes very few points of data and decides this is enough to unlock.

biometrics are usernames, not passwords, for a reason.

Then why can Baidu and Wechat get it working easily...

iphone has more than 50% market share in japan
25% in china!

Attached: 5a5e13a228eecc26008b500a-750.png (640x483, 50K)

I don't know either of those good enough to really tell you why, all I know is that phone unlocking it takes maybe three or four points on her face and measures the distance and if it's within a set distance your good.

Probably because their faces look the same. You are telling them apart from their hair.

Chinese AI is well known for being the best in the world. Chinese news usually say they're about 5 years ahead.

>inbreeding
Citation?

They have completely different eyes for a start.

*exhales*

Everyone says their years ahead of everyone else in almost every industry. If you had asked me I'd say the Chinese AI is looking for things very specific the Chinese people. As in the points where they pick out who is who would be different between a white person and a Chinese person, and it would be very different Chinese-American to mainland China.

>China
There' a guy who proposed to his gf with 99 iphones only to be rejected.

look at them

kek

Well, frankly I have to disagree. They're eyes appear to have the sane shape.

Homogeneity within a population isn't a sign of inbreeding. On the other hand, intellectual and emotional problems are.

Attached: But that's wrong you fucking retard.jpg (396x400, 29K)

There was also this black guy who bought a Chinese wife and flew over to China to meet her. She rejected him for obvious reasons and he tried to kill himself in a river. The police pulled him out and put him on a plane back to America.

>As a Chinese dude

Attached: 1264004303829.jpg--.jpg (300x160, 21K)

>Homogeneity within a population isn't a sign of inbreeding
yes it is as are manlets with bowed legs, gooky eyes and giant chins with black straw hair

Emotion problems? Those have so many causes and inbreeding has to be the least of them. Moody teens, depressed workers, lonely singles. They have emotional problems. It's not wrong to have these emotions though. I understand that it's different in China's robot population. Nobody has emotions at all. They're all souless worker bees. That's the real emotional problem.

Good grief.
Never do that. Peer pressuring someone into marrying you is the worst.

Really? To me they're almost identical twins in contrast to most Asians. To me most Asians do have less identifiable variety but it's not like you can't tell people apart. For these two there's the small things like a slight difference in the noses their eyebrows are clearly same in type but slightly different close to the symmetry line.

You have to remember that face unlocking isn't looking for perfect matches because it's just too unreliable.
Seriously retarded. You can't motivate the result by itself unless there's a more direct connection than that.
That clearly has to do with culture and history. You're also mischaracterizing people based on their profession. Possibly to justify you buying Chinese goods?

>manlets
>bowed legs
>gooky eyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans

Enjoy your neanderthal features, friendo.

>giant chins
t. small-chinned soyboy

>black straw hair
PALE, THIN HAIR CONFIRMED FOR BEING A SIGN OF GOOD HEALTH!

also lel no facial hair soyboys :)

B0I!

Well they do say all chinks look the same...

*goes back to /pol

desu when I first got into k-pop I couldn't tell these girls apart. It took weeks for me to remember their names and longer to recognize them in photos. I get iPhone's issue. If you haven't seen enough asain faces they're hard to distinguish.

Attached: twice.jpg (704x396, 55K)

they were on the same island without anybody allowed to get in or out for a long time. at least, japan was. look it up.

>white ppl is jus a bunch of sycopaths
>dey aint no feelins
>we's keep it real up in dis bitch
This is what you sound like.

Attached: keeping-it-100-in-baltimore.jpg (970x645, 84K)

China = Japan?

Attached: QROPS.jpg (400x320, 53K)

kek

The different hairstyles are how I do it.

I started with that but they change their hairstyles every fucking week it seems. One day I could just tell them apart. I think watching interviews with them helped.

they are sisters

same shit

The ability to distinguish people uses a learned set of info. Clearly, you just didn't look at enough Asian faces to be able to accurately tell the difference. Human recognition is only as good as the intelligence of the retard doing it.

just like my japanese animes

You're trying to compare me to uneducated blacks to undermine my point. That's a distinctly unintelligent move from what is supposed to be the smartest race. Maybe you thought I would be so blindly racist that I'd instantly change my view point to be less like the primitive one you imitated in a mocking fashion. Whatever. People who are antagonised for their beliefs tend to strengthen their stance as they come up with arguments to support their world view. Relying on insults alone is not a good persuasive tactic.

I am open to persuasion, but need actual evidence for it. If you showed me that Chinese are not an emotionally repressed people, I would probably be more inclined to stop thinking they are. We both know they are, though, so let's stop wasting each other's time.

I couldn't tell Kpop girls apart either when I first got into it way back in 2011.
By now I have had so much practice I can tell which country an Asian chick is from by just looking at her.
(White dude in central Europe btw)

Attached: Yura-Girls-Day.jpg (1278x1920, 263K)

What the fuck did you just say to me?

*inhales*

What do they expect - they're twins for christ sake.

We arr rook same

I'm white though, you clever boi

I knew FaceID would have these kind of issues when they announced it. I have also been able to log into my brother's iPhone X.

>native 16:9

I'm saying you're a retard. Cousin fucking isn't a thing in China and its culture sphere. In Europe it was and still is. Get your fact right brainlet. Also an Asian wouldn't be able to tell two Caucasians apart either. It's how much you see, and your intelligence, that determines if you can recognize people, just like

Asian here, still can't fucking tell who is who.

Teach me your ways.

>*inhales*

Attached: FbuVnn2.png (667x542, 284K)

I knew this was a bad idea the moment Apple announced the face ID on the X because it was supposed to be a fingerprint sensor embedded in the glass which would've really been secure but they couldn't make it work in time for release so they resort to some shitty camera math and claim it to be some radical advancement.

I stay with lagdroid for now.

One consideration is sharing passwords -- after failed attempts, FaceID will try to "learn" your face better if you put in your password, thus teaching it, "this is another way my face might look in some circumstances.

Before, FaceID wouldn't work when I'm in bed looking at my phone on my belly because my neck scrunches up on my face into a double chin -- after a month or two of using it, it now recognizes my face like that because I've taught it that's another way my face looks like.

That may be true in Japan, but that's BS in continental Asia

Based zozzle poster

>there is factually less variation in genes in eastern Asia
objectively untrue
prove me wrong by citing a peer reviewed study

lol fag

Wow are you telling me countries in the middle east and north Africa are inbred

That's not even close to true. The face map they allow apps to access has enough points to build a 3D render out of that looks like the person. Apparently the os level one uses a hundred more or so.

Attached: 4L_zmMWT149.jpg (640x480, 71K)

we Sup Forums now

if that was remotely true, a male child wouldn't get into their mothers account.

>Also an Asian wouldn't be able to tell two Caucasians apart either.

Really, an Asian couldn't tell the difference between an Irish girl with red hair and green eyes vs an Irish girl with black hair and blue eyes?

>arxiv.org/pdf/1310.3897
>Y Chromosomes of 40% of Chinese Are Descendents of Three Neolithic Supergrandfathers

But americans are inbreds mutts

>that logic
Can you distinguish a currynigger from a gook?

You should train applels AI

My example used Caucasians alone. In fact it used Caucasians from the same country alone, and before you say cherry picking 80% of native Irish are one or the other of those trait sets.

It is the same as asking if a European can tell the difference between a Chinese girl with brown hair and brown eyes from Guangdong and a Chinese girl with brown hair and brown eyes from Guangdong. Both sample pairs are descended from lineages native to the small geographical area for thousands of years.

If it is true that an Asian cannot tell Europeans apart, then it should always be true regardless of country. By choosing within the same country I have made it even easier for your side to win, instead of asking if an Asian could tell the difference between a Greek and a Swede, which would have demolished the argument just as easily.

>comparing several hundred years of "inbreeding" in a country with many different ethnicities in it (USA) to thousands of years of actual inbreeding with almost no ethnic variance (Parts of Asia, India, etc.)
You just went full retard

This was mostly because the AI wasn't trained enough with asians faces.

It works fine with black people, and black people are the hardest to separate.

t. wong

> The face technology uses a learned set of data, clearly they didn't have it learn enough asian faces to be able to accurately pick between them

Yeah, blame the machine for all Asians looking alike....

MAYBE WE ARR DO ROOK DA SAME

They look like the same person to me, it's literally just the hair that is different

dem chinks need some cultural enrichment. i should go there someday.

girl on the right is a qt middle aged woman. would fug

Stop hanging around white people.

all right, go, name the country

Attached: 13221393_10104430493472393_4965286985473756568_o.jpg (1228x2048, 168K)

user you forget "neural nets" are you too,
a person takes a period of time to adjust and reset defaults aka learning/understanding different accents

also those two probable look similar if looked at straight ahead versus side by side comparison like in that well compositioned picture

and eyebrows and cheekbones

I mean if you have to go down to eyebrows in order to find a difference we might as well start talking about ear hole diameter

Burmese or Laos for sure my bigger nigger.

ITODDLERS BTFO

Seems iOS' market share is actually going down

Close, she's Vietnamese

Do this one

Attached: AZH5Lct.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Jesus Christ that looks like a burn victim

Not in China which is the exact point they're making

>says he needs proof and acts like he's smart

>da chinese peepo have no emoshuns!!!!!111111!!! proofs me wrong

Lol, holy shit. You are a fucking dumb nigger. If you weren't you wouldn't be using a logical fallacy. Prove that Asians have no emotions and that this is biological in nature.

Coming from the guy who thinks Asians arr rook same due to inbreeding and that Japan never let anyone in or out for long enough to actually cause inbreeding, I highly doubt you have proof for much.

curryshits and gooks are both Asian

But Japan is full of descendants from Chinese and Korean slaves they dragged over at various points in history.

Japan is pure, no korean or chinese

they all look alike, regardless

yes i feel bad about being asian. you happy now? you're proud of yourself now?

Attached: 1520555806252.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHING CHONG BING BONG YAO MING ^___________^

yeah i know right

Attached: 1520753812851.jpg (1200x677, 233K)