Custom Rom General

Which Rom are you running on which phone?

Running Carbon on my old Moto X Pure, Stock on my Moto Z and Lineage on Oneplus 2. Used to run Lineage on Z1 Compact and Nexus 5 before I sold them.

Still got my Samsung Galaxy S Plus running Ressurection Remix based on 5.1.1 which is pretty smooth for a 7 years old phone.

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/6x67qz/lineage_privacy_guard_shows_fake_permissions_for/
reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/7ac0a6/privacy_guard_in_los_is_completely_non_functional/.
reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/50mm95/super_su_278_uploaded_by_ccmt_not_chainfire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pixel Experience ROM running on Lenovo ZUK Z2

Attached: Screenshot_Pixel Launcher_20180129-183151.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

Running CopperheadOS on a pixel.
Really well made -- its a joy to use.

As smooth as stock?

Used self compiled AOSP on my xperia and 5x before that. Copperhead feels really great and is as fast and as responsible as a fresh build of AOSP. No difference at all.

Sweet, might get a Pixel some time with 2 years when they're affordable for me. I'm on a Moto Z now and I actually collect phones so don't want to spend too much on just one phone.

Same, got my pixel used on eBay for 250 bucks. I give a shit about 2 or 3 scratches on the back.

Pixel (XL), Moto Z and Blackberry Dtek60 where my favorites of 2016

LineageOS on a Redmi Note 3. yes I'm poor.

Still a fast phone

LineageOS (android 8) on Xiaomi mi 2

Got a nexus 5x used, for fuzzing and also use a xperia XZs for the same thing. I like the pixel 2 but the price is way to much compared to what I'm willing to spend for a phone.

Yo, there anything I can run over the top of BB10 or is this an exclusively Android club?

same here, just werks for me with no problems so far, see no reason to upgrade (besides the shit camera)

Fast but also taped together.

Bump

Thinking about putting LOS on my moto g2, but I'm a lazy fuck.

Copperhead devs are great, I enjoy reading their tweets BTFOing other wannabe "privacy experts"

NitrogenOS on Moto G4

Currently the only Oreo ROM with a functioning flashlight for my phone. And not even the whole flashlight function - just the chop-chop gesture. Otherwise I'd be on LOS.

I've heard Xioami is planning to ditch MIUI for all future models in favor to stock Android, so I'd probably install LineageOS on my Note 4. Hope it's more or less stable for this phone at this point.

Tbh, Material Design, no matter how much sense it makes for development / UI consistency, just looks and feels like dogshit, compared to MIUI or iOS.

Attached: image (2).png (1024x512, 52K)

Samsung J5 2016 Ressurection Remix

Yes, sane people and also helpful

Omni on Redmi Note 4. It's alright as I wait for an official LineageOS 15.1.

I'm using aospextended, pretty good customisations, 10+ hrs SoT and didn't encounter any bugs until now, the chink who made it did a good job

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-131334.png (720x1280, 66K)

Ressurection Remix on my Redmi Note 4

Attached: Screenshot_Nastavení_20180311-153517.png (1080x1920, 148K)

Cyanogen 13.1. I CBA to compile Lineage and I have a snowflake phone so there's no downloadable ROMs

RR with AKT profiles on OP3t. Can go 3-4 days without a charge. SoT? I dont vidya gayme on my phone so.... Whatev? I only use for sms/4c/browsing.

>ditching MIUI
Why? It's significantly better than stock when it comes to features. I just hope they at least leave the dev builds so you can have a smooth root supported device without breaking any warranties.

OmniROM, of course.

I'd run Lineage on my Moto G5S but the only build available is curry shit.
pls making official build sirs....

czech my dubs

Pure Fusion.

nice

>wants a smooth device
>MIUI
This better be a bait, nigger

Lineageos 15.1 on a oneplus 5, great combination imo

Im running Resurrection Remix on my huawei p8 lite.
Really nice ROM - also only option to update this crappy device.

Lineage OS on a Galaxy S5. It's getting Oreo soon.

Nexus 5X with nethunter.

One thing that broke was the camera, turns off after 10 seconds and throws errors. Removed camera (physically) and it's happy hacking.

>smooth experience
Nice meme words

>anything being better than stock

Refer to then.

Pixel 2 running stock because fuck custom garbage.

Was using omnirom with TWRP on my Nexus 5 for a long time and liked it quite a lot, bought a Razer Phone recently and find that the stock rom has all the features that I wanted out of omnirom, so I'm happy with this.
How retarded would it be to want to install windows 10 on this thing? It can run on a Snapdragon, can't it?

Should I install the LineageOS microg fork?

Yeah, it definitely has nothing to do with the fact that there are no custom ROMs for your phone :^)

What's the point when nanomod exists?

Try CopperheadOS

Custom rom = pajeet rom

Why do you think nobody has bothered making any?

Because the phone is shit.

Hahaha oh wow

Custom LOS on my red meme note 4

Attached: Screenshot_crDroid_Home_20180312-005150.png (1080x1920, 783K)

Which icon pack?

I'm running ViperRom that's based on 7.1.2 on my Moto G5 Plus. It runs well and the battery lasts me the whole day.

2nd. They also porting the HDR+ camera to copperhead for the pixel 2

>"custom" Android Roms
That garbage will be obsolete once Postmarket OS takes off.
Android is rotten to the core. It's impossible to make a good version of it.

Lmao okay Pedo.

LineageOS on a OPX

The battery life is atrocious, but the phone is a few years old now.

It is but there isn't anything better yet.

LineageOS. I don't really trust anything that isn't professional enough to have automatic build servers, and I'm too lazy to read the source or build the ROMs myself. I stick with the ones that have lots of eyes on them.

Am I the only one who thinks O icons suck dick bitch ass?

Have LineageOS on my Oneplus X.

Actually better overall and less buggy than the manufacturer stock Android by Oneplus (no further supported updated past 6.1.x or something like that, had issues with PlayStore got doing scans, can't complete scan due to error/ bugs out, or the store would close suddenly, persists even after factory resets).

My phone is actually stable and the battery lasts noticably longer too.

Wished I could get a good ROM for my Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (too much of an odd ball phone for there to be zooms of, trying to use a Galaxy S4 Mini rom would likely brick the phone as the two are very different despited their similar use of hardware).
It is a fun phone to take photos with (had an optical lens, one of the only few that does).

Has anyone had any luck getting an htc one m9 rooted and fixed up for modding? I seem to be missing a menu option to unlock the bootloader so I can't do anything.

I use OmniROM on my OnePlus 3. I might switch to Lineage soon now that Oreo builds are happening with it.

LineageOS 15.1 Official on a LeEco Le Pro 3

user...

That was my reasoning as well until I noticed in an update the Privacy Guard was pajeeted (I know it was a pajeet job because it says "ignored" instead of "disallow").

reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/6x67qz/lineage_privacy_guard_shows_fake_permissions_for/
reddit.com/r/LineageOS/comments/7ac0a6/privacy_guard_in_los_is_completely_non_functional/.

>installing pajeetware on your phone
Yeah no

>play store
BOTNET

Is it good?

This is why I used Xposed and the Protect My Privacy module. The module was developed at Carnegie Mellon University and they wouldn't do anything shady because their name is on the line.

Moto G5+ Stock, with all the stuff that doesn't directly interact with moto hardware ripped out, and only select Google apps added in for the shit that I actually use because I honestly give zero fucks if they collect a bunch of data to serve ads I'll never see. Oh and Nova launcher because I don't like the stock nougat launcher. Will probably do the same when the official Oreo update drops because I doubt the custom rom community will have their shit together and fix all the camera issues by then.

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-171834.png (1080x1920, 184K)

>Sup Forums buzzword overused to the point of being meaningless
K.

Should I update to Linage or AOSP?

user...

Closed-source overrides reputation.

reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/50mm95/super_su_278_uploaded_by_ccmt_not_chainfire/

>once Postmarket OS takes off.
Great! See ya in 5 years.

Any good roms for oneplus 5t? Don't know what to install. Something less bother would be nice. (I. E. No Google)

But it literally is

Battery life is very important to me so i was wondering if running a custom ROM increases battery usage?

There's less garbage keeping phone awake so the battery is better.

Running unofficial LineageOS on my Galaxy SII drains the battery very quickly when not in standby. But also consider that the battery is old and considerably less mA than in newer phones to begin with.

Any recommendation for a little Samsung S4 mini? No bully please.

I recommend throwing it away.

No please, Cellphones are expensive in my country.

STEAL a better phone then.

I wantrd to use Lineage on my Vibe Z2 Pro but it was unstable and unrealiable, constant crashes and the system killing itself in every 2 mo ths so Im back to stock KitKat u til I get an S7 EDGE or an Iphone 7+

Stealing is bad, and you know.

Any custom roms for a J2 Prime? All I see are shitty Lineage ripoffs that don't even support my specific model (SM G532M)

ressurection remix on my t mobile Note 4 because its the only stable ROM I've found with a working camera.

Any good custom rom for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
I'm using stock unGoogled Android 6.0.1.

>Pedo
Glow in the dark shills should not be getting quads. I'm not automatically a pedophile for wanting an operating system that's better than a toy.

You're probably assuming they're the only people working on Linux on smartphones. KDE already has a working alpha of their desktop environment for smartphones and Purism expects to ship an entire handset for such a thing sometime next year.

What are you hiding Pedo? Why aren't you using Windows Phone 10?

There was already a linshit phone with ubuntuos and guess what it flopped just like desktop linshit did

why does the only completely degoogled rom only work with google hardware?

No one else running crdroid?

{CM17} [Androd P] (XxcustomTh3m3xX) v127.0.0.1:25565 XtremeFuccrom2k19

Resurrection Remix-OS 6.0.0 [8.1.0] on a OnePlus 5T.

Attached: 7070_the_manly_art_of_knitting_cover_l.jpg (1000x1001, 165K)

Should I upgrade to Linage or AOSP

Attached: 1294428626646.jpg (1369x1069, 186K)

do you want features or barebones?

Self compiled Lineage OS 15 on my LG F6

depends on the features