NVIDIA’s GeForce Partner Program Allegedly Engages In Anti-Consumer Practices

hardocp.com/article/2018/03/07/geforce_partner_program_impacts_consumer_choice

Attached: Forza-7-AMD-NVIDIA-feature-740x417.png (740x417, 375K)

They're targeting Intel as well, brainlet

This affects Intel too and bars any future competitor from entering, shit for brains.

>gayming
lmao you faggots get what you deserve

will amd ever catch a break

>Free market
This is definition of closed market you fuck.

I hope this happens and AMD exists the consumer GPU market completely, they should focus on datacenter, professional and CPUs

You gaymer niggers don't deserve better than $1000+ GTX **80 cards.

i'm not surprised this is what nvidia are doing, they're in a dominant enough position that this will pay off even considering the fine they may eventually get, and regulators move slowly at the best of times. free market my ass.

this
AMD is shit, only pathetic poorfag losers use it

all amd make are bitcoin mining cards. i switched from r9 390 to gtx 980 and my games are less choppy, and i can max out the frames.

what teh fuck is this article slash post even about?

its saying that partners (msi asus republic of gamers gigabyte, any other manufacturer that makes non refrence versions of cards) won't be able to get access to all the benifits of being in the nvidia club if they sell AMD products

and that's the biggest reason to cut their share of the market off

also all the reviewers

The crux of the issue with NVIDIA GPP comes down to a single requirement in order to be part of GPP. In order to have access to the GPP program, its partners must have its "Gaming Brand Aligned Exclusively With GeForce." I have read documents with this requirement spelled out on it.

If you do see NVIDIA video card reviews on HardOCP in the future, those will likely be fully funded in-house, as we will be required to purchase all of the review hardware from retail sources. We feel however that this story surely needs to be told.

I love Nvidia!

what i see happening is nvidia responding to a new emerging industry

overnight seemingly mining and trading coins became popular and if it's a fad or not people are taking advantage of the situation and creating industral settings to "mine"

nvidia can't let miners make a new industry on their backs while they take the fallout for the impact of mining industry and the massive demand for "gaming" gpus.... to mine on

Attached: pioneers.png (1185x472, 376K)

Blockchain doesn't automagically mean mining.

ok "data processing"

everything you say can be proven otherwise btw

Attached: are these fucking asic.png (960x472, 588K)

Why don't we deserve it? Write up your logic or btfo because this post is lazy

>M-MUH FREE MARKET!!!!
>M-MUH INVISIBLE HAND!!!!
t. ecobrainlet
There's no such thing as a true free market in any country.

more proof you're not buying so many nvidia videocards for gayming?

Attached: S_2018-02-23_183743_boards.4chan.org.png (814x288, 78K)

Attached: etgpu.png (588x242, 42K)

This complaint is about it becoming a restricted market. Not a free market you cisgender douche fuck.

Do you only play arkham knight or something?
I have both of those cards and theres barely any difference in games beyond heat output.....

>overclocks the piss out of gpu
>max settings
>reeeeee why it so choppy?
this is to be expected