Why isnt anyone else doing this?

Why isnt anyone else doing this?

Attached: IMG_2733-1440x960.jpg (1440x960, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.razerzone.com/au-en/gaming-systems/razer-blade-pro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's shit

What's the benefit? If you want to game, you use a mouse anyway.

Jesus fuck those bezels, that looks disgusting!

Attached: hell.jpg (700x875, 115K)

Because you'll miss out on 10% of the market.

Attached: high-thumb-qualification-hand-wallpaper.jpg (2592x1944, 809K)

that looks fucking awful

What's this OWO

>plug in mouse
>stuck with tiny keyboard

This actually looks really great, I've always hated laptops because of the awkward positioning of my arm

why would you want that? aside from having to keep your hand off the keyboard you need a laptop that's the size of a cruise ship to accomodate it

Because Gaymers are just addicted to their mice. Same way im addicted to the touchpad on my dinovo edge. I frankly cant use a mouse anymore.

Master race trackpad on the right.

Attached: dinovo edge.jpg (1500x847, 157K)

Oh this looks neat, let me see the pric-
>$700+ on Amazon

Because I can't play Missile Command with that shit.

Is that a knob on the right?

Attached: 1012013455.jpg (900x900, 47K)

fucking righties amiright?

Catch you at the Leftorium Ned?

That looks really comfy, how about the build quality?

>Short Backspace
>Fucked up Shifts and TAB
>Phone Shortcut on F1?
The fuck is this thing

Not true, I still use right and right h mouse, just even though I do literally everything else with left

>Why isnt anyone else doing this?
cuz is retarded son

#metoo
But I think that just makes us anecdotally a small subset of a small subset.

But realitically looking at pic related
www2.razerzone.com/au-en/gaming-systems/razer-blade-pro

how many native southpaws are going to drop 3+k on a "gayming" laptop with the trackpad on the wrong side?

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (775x498, 77K)

Everytime I have to use touchpad, I have an urge to kill someone. At least it forced me to learn all the keyboard shortcuts.

no its a circular touchpad and 12oclock scrolls left/right and 3oclock scrolls up/down

The best part is the big glass volume controll slider. Its very responsive and i controll a 115db sub with it.

This + thinkpad red dot for option.

yeah when i bought it 10 years ago lady at the checkout thought it was a whole computer !
they are cashing in its corporate boardroom chiq
solid heavy owned for a decade and used daily it daily 24/7 no problems
those orange lights arent usually illuminated and layout is comfy
>The fuck is this thing
for next level people like (Me)

Attached: 1515819453192.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)

Razer Blade Pro

what the fuck does that mean? The laptop has a 17 inch screen and instead of having a numpad it has the touchpad on the right. The keyboard is just like any other laptop keyboard

This desu, lefties live in a right handed world, you just learn to do things with your right hand.

imo remove the keyboard and mouse entirely

remove speakers as well people can just use there own kb/m and headphones

is this a joke or are you that fucking stupid? what you're describing is just one of this shitty NUC mini pcs, but with a screen on it.

desu I've kinda wanted for smth like this because I use an external kb and mouse anyways.

>less hand cramps
>more accurate
>faster and more ergonomic
Trackpads are trash, and you know it.

I'm a lefty and I would want this just because of all the built up habit from living in a right handed world.

Attached: 1520112141497.png (642x640, 825K)

Wireless Trackpads are God tier when you are lying in bed or on sitting the couch. Mice are desk only and you know it.

Mice = Work
Trackpad = Comfy

Attached: 1514195383918.jpg (600x600, 36K)

>tfw my youngest kid did a marketing campaign for social studies last year for a "Left Handed Pencil" and not only got an A but sold some of her old ezi-grip colouring in pencils at about 1000% profit...

Attached: 4469405610_8ccdfdc56c_z.jpg (500x482, 210K)

Because keyboards and mice are underway to deprecation now that touchscreens are widespread, user.

I use a trackball mouse in bed, fuck trackpads

personally i just prefer a low touchpad, though i can see how that right side one would be beneficial if you use your keyboard wasd keys often
i keep accidentally tapping my touchpad in insurgency and shooting randomly

man, I hate writing with pens
my hand had all those ink smudges
luckily those eraseable ink ball-pen stuff came later, but it was still pretty bad

also, fuck scissors and fuck potato peelers

>man, I hate writing with pens
my hand had all those ink smudges
Fucken pencil smudges in sketches....

>also, fuck scissors and fuck potato peelers
pic related is the shizz.
You can easily take the blade out an flip it.

Attached: peeler-descascador-e-fatiador-julienne-de-legumes-D_NQ_NP_21766-MLB20216053183_122014-F.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

That is one fucking nice abode user. Legitimately jealous.

must be really awesome having a bunch of bugs in your house

>All that space.
>No physical mouse buttons.

Bitch, please.

Attached: IMG_20180311_234206.jpg (1056x732, 181K)

you're telling me that you don't open doors and windows to flow air through your house? Basement boy detected

Attached: 7ZdzN6w.jpg (1058x794, 69K)

And out of alignment.

For optimal typing, you should have the letter B in front of you.

>hurr durr why type, it's for gayming
If you really want to game, a built-in gamepad connector would do you more good.

i open screened windows and sliding doors

good idea

cos its shit

I don't know. Trackpads feels suboptimal in all situations (yes, I have tried macbook trackpads), but having them on the right is a pretty major improvement. I think I still prefer the TrackPoint, but this is a good middleground. I also wish some laptop manufacturers would use a 60% keyboard layout. Preferably mechanical, but that isn't as important as the layout itself. You could make the keyboard compact without using fucked up non-standard keys this way. The layout on the Pok3r would be really nice on a laptop.