Occasional reminder

Occasional reminder

Attached: why.jpg (580x388, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHZIzcZmz1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine-volt_battery#cite_ref-IEC_60086-2-2011_§7.6.1.12_3-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahahahahahahahahahah

In the time it takes for you to visit the bathroom your drained Magic Mouse 2 will have a charge that will last a typical working day. Really, the charging port on the bottom of the mouse isn’t a problem—but sometimes people need any excuse to be outraged over Apple products.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>t. btfo mactoddler

youtube.com/watch?v=xHZIzcZmz1k
occasional reminder not to press the capslock button too quickly

Why would I want a mouse that I need to recharge daily?

I have it at work, it's not too bad.

The Magic Keyboard though, the piece of shit randomly stopped syncing and now I have to keep it plugged in.

>The Magic Keyboard though, the piece of shit randomly stopped syncing and now I have to keep it plugged in.
MACTODDLERS BTFO

Is this some kind of joke? please explain

What's to explain? Look at it. Do you seriously see nothing wrong with this image?

>I put my mouse into defense mode and end my turn

what is it?

Occasional reminder

Attached: 1506155354724.png (348x355, 154K)

A mouse, designed by Apple™ in California

It's a mouse. As you can see it's...currently charging at the moment and can't be used.

It's designed for professionals who type like normal adults, not manchildren sperging on the keyboard.
Typing on an Apple keyboard is comfy as fuck and anyone who disagrees is either lying or a manchild.

Attached: Applel Mouse.png (1079x604, 190K)

So charge it when you're not using it? I don't see the issue.

I disagree and I'm neither, I have to use these keyboards for work. The spacing of the letters is fine but there's no travel in the keys. An old buckling spring keyboard is far more satisfying to type on and when it comes to rubber dome keys old Thinkpads are easily the most satisfying keys on any portable keyboard.

Regardless, something designed for professionals as you say wouldn't disable certain keypresses at a hardware level lest it be pressed accidentally. God forbid.

lmao is this shit for real? the magic mouse has the worst design of any mouse i've tried, i unironically prefer generic optical $5 mice

Attached: 1496824299442.jpg (602x599, 25K)

>wanting plebs to use a wireless mouse with a wire 24/7
Apple does a lot of shit wrong, but in this apple did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1488270112251.jpg (352x351, 45K)

>you need to charge your mouse every fucking day
wow apple has really lost it

If you needed to use the mouse but it was flat, you wouldn't be able to continue working until it was recharged. Other companies handle this issue far more elegantly, some even charge their mice wirelessly through a mousepad.

Would you rather use the magic mouse or this, Sup Forums? You must pick one.

Attached: asda.png (777x518, 174K)

in this year, I still didn't charge my mouse

It's Magical®.

Attached: 1497969033131.png (659x609, 184K)

That soley so I can brag I have "vintage" shit.

designed for professionals who coincidentally can't be trusted to activate the capslock key at a slow enough speed

i could forgive it if there were an option in the settings to switch it off

Purposely done so the next model would be an upgrade and warrant an additional purchase from its customers. It's common practice at Apple.

but no. it's literally ENGRAINED IN THE BIOS TO DO THIS SHIT

Attached: 1497594278282.jpg (1000x538, 123K)

Talk about straw-clutching.
If this is the absolute worst thing about Macs they must be the superior platform.

I love translucent colored plastic desu. I wish Donald Trump could send me back... to the good old days.

Peak of innovation.

Attached: apple.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

LMAO is that battery case an official applel product?

I have that "pencil".

Worst thing isn't even the retarded charging.
Worst thing is how fucking slippery it is.
Hand cramps up after 10 minutes of use, I don't even use it because of that, total waste of money.

>the state of applel

Attached: 1502487022373.jpg (1500x1180, 289K)

Couldn't they just make like logitech, where the alkalyne battery lasts some years?

>comparing a computer to a digital pencil
what

Could've literally placed it in the front so you could charge and use it at the same time

Attached: 1506173440681.jpg (720x951, 102K)

Attached: whats this fucktard?.jpg (476x488, 90K)

Quality, if low-effort bait.

Attached: 1519753160359.jpg (530x530, 18K)

desu the new apple leadership seems too weak, jobs might have been a psycho but he'd fire half the firm for the shit they're pulling with their products nowadays

craig is cool tho

Attached: 1504349801809.jpg (744x752, 72K)

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

No way. Apple has had the same philosophy since the beginning. Removing important shit, not playing nice with other companies/ecosystems, and constantly competing with themselves rather than their competitors.

My mouse lasts me 3 damn years on a single battery and only cost me a quarter of what the Applel mouse goes for

I have a story about this mouse. My technologically inept parents own an iMac and I don't even think my Dad noticed that the mouse isn't connected or needs to be charged, so while they were out I plugged it in.

After a while the got back and I hear my Dad go to the computer and he says, "Uh what happened here?" completely confused at the wire sticking out of the bottom of the mouse. My mom rushes over and starts explaining it needs charged but he wants to use it now, so they unplug it.

A minute later my Dad is complaining the mouse doesn't work so they call me down to see what's wrong.

They never turned the mouse back around and he was using it fucking upside down.

A mouse with one fucking thing on it, the apple logo he was using upside down.

>the apple logo he was using upside down.
your dad acknowledge apple is shitting man

Attached: 1516490768437.png (594x648, 152K)

No you don't, you are being intentionally retarded. 1 min will get like 10 hours of charge, 30 min will give months.

>daily charging
>my Logitech m570 still going after 2 years on 1 battery.

kys

>forced to stop using mouse because the fucking port is on the bottom
>HURR DURR IT'S NOT A BROBLEM XDDDDDDDDDD
kys applecuck

by using these things

Attached: apple_Magic_Trackpad_photo.jpg (4118x2338, 1.39M)

To be fair, I can't use my other mouse when it's charging either.

Attached: mxrevolution2.jpg (500x550, 29K)

My cheap PCWorld branded wireless mouse lasted 2 years on AA batteries and I use my mouse every day. Charging your mouse every day kinda defeats the purpose of wireless in my very important opinion.

i had some logitech wireless mouse and the shitty AA batteries i put in it lasted 4 years.

Attached: 1516689894510.jpg (484x461, 37K)

stfu pleb.

Attached: 1426133912340.gif (215x145, 498K)

My logitech plugs into the front like a normal mouse and if I want to use it wirelessly I just remove the charge cable.

Why don't people charge it overnight? It would give them years of batterytime.
And if you charge it over the weekend or while on vacation you'll never run out of battery again

How much better would the Apple mouse be if it had a docking station so it didn't look retarded while being charged?

How about I buy a cheaper better mouse that can be charged while in use instead of comptomising?

But a cheaper, better mouse wouldn't be made by apple. And if it doesn't have an apple logo people would not know that I buy overpriced trash

A docking station for a mouse is still retarded. It's a point and click device that should work whether it's charging or not.

> check out this wireless TV!
> how does it work
> charge it up and you're good to go
> neat, where's the charger
> oh it's so cool, you just need to lay the TV screen down on this pad overnight

Attached: 1510766129459.jpg (446x467, 39K)

Why not a mouse pad that is the charging station? So when you're using it normally it's charging, but you can move it and use it elsewhere if you want.

So plan ahead? You can't use a lot of stuff if it's dead.

Now I know why they use this

Modern mice don't work without a mousepad. Why would you keep two mousepads on your desk?

>bathroom
I piss in bottles and shit in a trashcan. What's your rebuttal?

the surface pen doesn't charge, at all. it takes these god damn "AAAA" batteries i have to order online. yes that was supposed to be 4 a's. they last a couple months tho

Attached: IMG_20180210_230916.jpg (2448x3264, 3.37M)

>still using my Logitech Performance MX

designed by whites for whites, not muscle spasming niggers

>the mx performance has a rechargable and removable AA battery that can be loaded within the mouse while using it
And then they come up with this shit

Attached: 1432671301827.gif (390x293, 2.95M)

Mice should just use AA/AAA batteries.

>last forever
>easily replaceable

>ordering AAAA batteries
Spotted the brainlet.

Attached: 1515625932367.png (1280x1392, 2.97M)

Yes, i guess it was out with the iPhone 6

Aren't that AAAs?

They are
is a brainlet

The performance came after the revolution. Revolution charge lasts for a week and the led indicators let you know when it's at 25% which will still get you 2 days easy. Mx revolution in my opinion is still the beat most they ever made. Even better than the master. The thumb wheel on it just cant be beat.

a 9v shittery is more expensive than the 6 aaaa cells, you brainlet

this forum is filled with poor people holy fuck

I use it every day and it's the best stylus I've ever had

Attached: 1520666828320.jpg (1000x675, 91K)

>tfw got this baby for $2 at recycler

Nice anal bead fayget

Impressive. Whish that I could find a trackpoint keyboard this cheap.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

9v fuckery aside, learn to research shit yourself retards and figure out the difference between AAAs and AAAAs

Attached: 20180313_002417.jpg (400x394, 115K)

also 9V contains 6 LR61, not AAAA. They are slightly shorter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine-volt_battery#cite_ref-IEC_60086-2-2011_§7.6.1.12_3-0

why they hidin them lil batteries in there Sup Forums?

If the outer jacket it simply housing, does it have to be made of metal? Or is it metal for safety purposes in case of a cell leaking?

9 V batteries are so rare that it's not worthwhile to have a factory dedicated to churning then out, it's more efficient to mass produce AAA batteries and wrap them in a shell if other sizes are needed.

they are AAAA, I can confirm. I use them in my surface pen. when I buy new ones for the smoke detectors I grab an extra for the pen.