Lara Ulrich thread: get in here

>where were you when the greatest drummer of all time did and absolutely EPIC ama on Reddit?

wtf is wrong with his massive head
wtf is wrong with his hairline
wtf is wrong with his midget body

hahaha "reddit BITCHES" what a funny dude

>DUDE WHAT ARE GENETICS LMAO

>where were you when the greatest drummer of all time did and absolutely EPIC ama on Reddit?
>prolly shitposting Brendan Fraser memes on Sup Forums
Why did no one tell me my favorite all time drum guy did Eric AMA???

Give him a break, he's Danish.

Did anyone ask why he fucked up the mix on and justice for all so badly?

Drummers have literally no business being within 20ft of any mixing console and Justice merely goes to prove this statement.
Quote from Steve Thompson (engineer)
When asked if he’d ever had a chance to talk with Ulrich about the incident, Thompson said he sat next to the drummer at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction for Metallica in 2009. “They flew us out and I’m sitting with Lars,” explained Thompson. “He goes, ‘Hey, what happened to the bass in … Justice?’ He actually asked me that. I wanted to cold cock him right there. It was a shame because I’m the one getting the shit for the lack of bass.”

Reddit is better than Sup Forums for everything bar music discussion.

Discuss.

no

Absolutely not. The Reddit mentality is just as bad, if not worse, than the Sup Forums mentality.

>wtf is wrong with his hairline
genetics and age. niggas in his 50s give him a break.

cant explain the giant head or midget body though

He's always been very smol
He has always had girly shoulders and a small frame

Reddit pissed me off. Everyone is too polite or writes like they are writing an essay. And, if you disagree with anyone, you get down voted whether your comment made sense or not

I love Sup Forums because I can call people faggots all day long.

>wtf is wrong with his massive head
>wtf is wrong with his hairline
>wtf is wrong with his midget body
It all seems pretty legit to me.
Here we see Lars making a comparison between the size of his head and a snare drum.
The resemblance and dimensions are uncanny.

Why they haven't done a proper remaster/remix is beyond me. It sounds terrible.

>I love Sup Forums because I can call people faggots all day long.
That's not very nice user.

Some fans did. I think they lifted the bass track off Gutiar Hero IIRC.

Good point.

Reddit does have bad examples of hiveminding and groupthing, but it's layout, combined with the lack of feeling like you need to post immediately (Sup Forums is barely above Twitch chat in that sense), usually results in stronger content.

If you stop caring about kharma, the mass downvotes really do nothing more than to remind you how stupid everyone on the internet is.

But yeah, there is a lot of pseudo-intellectualism but I really don't really mind it; it's certainly better than meme city.

I've heard that one, seems like the bass mix is too high, but better than the original. A proper mix would be great.

agree with the first bit. shit like "edited for grammar!" and "thank you for the kind gold, stranger" make me fucking gag. There's some decent content when you really look for it, but the majority of Reddit is just so phoney. its one huge circle jerking site.

The bass wasn't the only problem though.
The whole thing just sounds muddy and mushy.

Anytime you group people together on the internet, you going to have some absolutely cringe worthy negatives.

You also left out the worse one: "I know I'm going to be downvoted for this, but *insert popular opinion*." Also "RIP MY INBOX"

Oh god the grammar here.

Why can't Sup Forums have an edit button.

>username checks out!
>this will probably be buried but
>some pseudo intellectual fedora comes in with "I have a degree in xyz and..."
>muh Bill Nye
>muh Carl Sagan
>muh Richard Dawkins

Changed by mind after this post. Fuck Reddit so much.

>handing out grammar critique
Who gives flying fuck you stupid little knobjockey?

the karma system innately discourages deviance from the norms, when someone's opinion offends you but you can't think of a good response you're allowed the opportunity to errantly create the illusion of counterargument by pressing a "-1" button by their comment

It was my own post, I sounded like a complete autist so the ability to change that would have been much appreciated.

The illusion of meaningful discussions occurring is still a step up from Sup Forums. Where when you can't think of a good response you just call anonymous a faggot.

Agreed, they went overboard and cranked it a bit too much

It's very thin-sounding to me. Loud drums with no bass is a bad idea, sounds papery

The thing is Reddit like to present themselves as intellectuals, Sup Forums has never refuted the fact that everyone's a loser. I mean sure you have the stereotypical neckbeards on here sometimes, but they're way more prevalent on reddit. It's also a normie hub.

Not as bad as imgur tho. Imgur is terminal cancer.

What's the best Mettaloca album guys?

Reddit is boring normie shit. Suffers the same problem as any forum that requires you to have an identity - people end up wanted their e-peens stroked and their egos buffed. Therefore the "discussion" becomes dishonest and predictable as hell.

Anonymous posting is infinitely superior in every way, which is why Sup Forums will always blow Reddit out of the fucking water.

Nice blog faggot

>always blow Reddit

Respond to this question l. JEEP IT ON TOPIC INWANT IT TO BE ON LARA ULRICH

I tend to shy away from some of the more popular "smart" subreddits, so I'm thankfully missing out on most of it. A lot of subreddits, most notably the sports related ones, are actually pretty good if you learn to ignore the excessive amount of in jokes.

>Not as bad as imgur tho. Imgur is terminal cancer.
Every Reddit derivative is actually worse than Hitler.

You can argue it's much worse on an Anonymous boards when if somebody creates an identity, it stands out and becomes much, much worse.

Load>St Anger>Reload>Death Magnetic>Everything else

This isn't up for dispute or debate, this is an objective fact.

You aren't even trying.

>EPIC

xD

>Load and St Anger > S/T and Ride the Lightning
Contrarian faggot

Load and reload suffer from double album syndrome and should have been cut down to like twelve tracks. I love Prince Charming.

I like Lars minimalist style for what it's worth. It's park of why Metallica rocks

You have to go back.

Tripfags? Definitely, but they're kinda fun to fuck with.

I bet you liked the snare on St Anger too right?

>but they're kinda fun to fuck with.
Oh definitely, but I always feel bad afterwards for giving them attention.

>You have to go back.

What did he mean by this?

That is to say, his mother drank alcohol while carrying him.

dude is getting old, like all of us

Why is Whiplash the best Metallica song?

I do. The album is dogshit but I like the drumming. Best part of the album

>Bill Nye
A TV personality that hasn't done much to advance science, but instead has played a large role in spreading science to the masses

>Richard Dawkins
A modern philosopher but has also spread the popularity of the modern view of genetics, but for the most part he's just a talking head that atheists and other underage edge lords constantly point to.

>Carl Sagan
Actually worked at NASA, sending probes to Venus to measure surface temperature, he also helped spread the modern view of science, matter, and the universe through the PBS series Cosmos in 1980 -basically what Bill Nye did but in a much more indepth way with a much broader scope. However I doubt that most people on reddit that reference Sagan really understand his complete significance in science, they really just point to him because of all the stupid memes. Neil Degrasse Tyson doesn't hold a flame to Sagan teebeeache

>Dawkins
>philosopher

>>
Mah Niggah! A fellow Prince Charming fag. I love that shit.