Madlib is the greatest hip hop producer of all time, prove me wrong. Pro tip: You will have difficulty trying to do so

Madlib is the greatest hip hop producer of all time, prove me wrong. Pro tip: You will have difficulty trying to do so

youtube.com/watch?v=38g9psgEUFY

Babbys first hip hop producer aww...go listen to Lorde Finesse's The Awakening and say that again.

He's close but he hasn't got the technical ability of Madlib, doesn't have the musical knowledge, the ability to cross genres, and diversity of sample material

Don't get me wrong i LOVE Premo but he has essentially been making the same beat for 25 years

Listening now, it's good, but pretty standard early 90's boom bap imo. Like Pete Rock but without the awesome samples

this is dope thanks for the rec

Agree with OP check out the beats on some Lootpack tracks

He did produce the best sounding MF Doom album.

Favorite madlib projects? Mine is probably The unseen, but pinata, shades of blue, and madvillainy are all pretty fucking perfect

true, well put

Very very close, I think i'd put RZA slightly higher but not much.

Nigga sold his album to Martin Shkreli.
I have no respect for him anymore.

should have recced funky technician instead that record is better

Can't prove you wrong cause I agree, Madlib been one of the best for a long time.

i agree man
i made this madlib wallpaper couple days ago

>you just mad that you spent your split of the album on food so quickly.

always found Shades Of Blue so pedestrian

Agreed on Pinata and Madvillainy, I'd add that Lootpack album

But far and away my favourite is Beat Konducta Vol. 5-6

Fuck yeah 5-6 is the best, 1-2 is a close second

No one cares about your respect, as if that means anything. If you don't have a proper argument fuck off.

for me

madlib and dilla the illest my nigga only haters say that they cant feel us

Sujinho is really great; I've had it on in my car now that summer is rolling in