/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

No Hook Shit edition

Previously >GREAT NEWS
A minor rTorrent exploit has netted some absolute unit $4K in crypto. arstechnica.com/information-technology/2018/03/hackers-exploiting-rtorrent-to-install-unix-coin-miner-have-netted-4k-so-far/
The vulenrabilities are 'No authentication required for XML-RPC communication' and 'Sensitive XML-RPC method is allowed'. Not enabled by default.

All versions of uTorrent 3.x BTFO. While 2.x also exhibits these entrypoints, at worst a highly specific crashing prank works.
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
Set net.discoverable to false under Advanced and disable WebUI, and restart your client.

>THE BLACKLIST
Allowing 2.x: HDB, BTN, PTP, AHD, BIB, GGn, APL, MAM, JPS, BakaBT, MTV
Barring old versions: RED, AB, OT, IPT

If this concerns you, consider switching to
↳queueStalledmeme: qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,3224.0.html
↳Deldonteventhinkabouthavingover100torrents: github.com/Laharah/deluge-uTorrentImport
↳Transmission: github.com/mikedld/bt-migrate
↳Headless Autism: btpd, transmission-daemon + Remote GUI
↳Non-curry: rTorrent

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
Neither are we! The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: 1513469893528.png (388x239, 7K)

get rid of the utorrent news already

i'll do it if i make the next thread

third for qBittorent master race

hold onto your butts

investigate 311

Fuck your qStallmeme!

can someone spoonfeed me a blocklist?
i know theyre worthless but i just want to try one out for the novelty factor and if it adversely affects performance

>be on a a popular site
>download the torrent with the most seeders
>set your download speed to 1kb/s so you have time for the next step
>on your peers tab block everyone using utorrent
>congrats you have a good blocklist

can I survive on bib only having access to a non-English e-library? are foreign languages allowed?

You'd actually probably do well.
Every foreign book I've seen in my overdrive library was missing on BIB. Free upload and auto-snatch.
Instead of looking though a million english books that are already on the tracker to find one to upload.

Any trackers with Spanish audio tracks for popular movies?

AHD

>AHD
Thanks. Already grabbed Coco from there. The audio track search sucks

>finally join jpopsuki
>main motivator to joining was finding albums from one group i like
>immediately search for them
>I actually have a larger collection, not missing a single album

still happy i got in since there are other groups i was looking for anyway but damn that was disappointing. guess chinese filesharing really is stronger than western pig tracker in regards to more obscure groups

I exchange my translator's skills against an invite to Karagarga. A huuuge free buffer is offered!

You absolutely need me as an invitee.

Attached: u need me.jpg (599x401, 66K)

Sadly JPS is absolute curry

But I have 2tb buffer already

You will have 2.5tb buffer. Is that a deal?

Attached: you wont regret it.jpg (600x300, 40K)

I could try getting into other trackers to see if there's anything but I have the feeling what I see on jpopsuki is what I will get on basically any other private tracker. I checked on AB for the hell of it and they have the same albums and I wouldn't be surprised if RED was the same though that would require doing the interview to actually check it out.

A shame since the only things I guess that I was missing were lossless versions but I basically don't download lossless music for anything that isn't converting to MP3 so no point when 320kbps is piss easy to get though Chinese music sites

>not using Titaxi
It's like you don't even want to overreport your upload

HDB

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT SIX MONTHS FUUUUUUUUUCK

I'm leaving you my card, in case you would be interested in my services.

Attached: business card.png (500x368, 190K)

>ELARGE
Sub-par translations detected.

it's better'n most

Don't bother getting lossless just to transcode. I was doing this with opus. It's really not worth the trouble

Transmission 3.00 fucking when

Right after zed releases the weeklong sitewide freeleech on red.

fl tokens on r*d next week

>2018
>not storing FLAC
A 10 TB drive can store enough for multiple lifetimes of music, faggot. You don't need 50,000 albums.

this better be true

it is. you're replying to based zed.

gonna warm up my seedbox then

when did i ask for a "good" blocklist?
im specifically looking for a shitty blocklist - the shittier the better, i just want to stress test the motherfucker to see how different clients respond to it

I wish I had time to waste like you

>I wish I had time to waste

says the person on /ptg/

you have plenty of free time.

yes because keeping a tab open when I work is the same as
>getting a bad blacklist to stress test different clients huurr durr
do you get any money out of that autism? get a fucking job dude

sure thing, bucko

>yes because keeping a tab open when I work

if you can browse Sup Forums while you work, your job isn't a real job.

get a real job, arts major.

hahahaha go back to clean toilets senpai

t. neon sack of shit

I'll have a mcmuffin and a milk shake please

*UNZIPS*

Know how I know you are past your prime? You still use McDonalds instead of Starbucks in your insults
This isn't 1994, grandad.

Skytorrents is dead but there is full magnet link listing with 15 mil entries. How do I add them all to be able to search through it?

just use another site you stupid faggot.

we have proper coffe places in my country

AHD search is absolutely dysfunctional in general

yeah it has some gaps but for older japanese stuff and modern relatively popular asian stuff in general it's the best there is, no quality control aside

AB doesn't have anything JPS doesn't have
RED has some stuff JPS doesn't have but for the most part JPS is far and away the best in its niche.
You could try getting into the chinese trackersphere, I'm sure they have some pretty good music trackers and that's probably a better bet than weeb trackers for asian music

ask jay on ahd

It's definitely worth it.

>You don't need 50,000 albums.
>tfw I already own 20,000

reminder

Attached: 1520813869152.png (1920x1080, 299K)

but not proper food places?
you'll get as fat as an americunt in no time at all

AB has OSTs that I coudn't find on jpop

why isn't this the op pic?

Sure. I guess I could look up getting into Chinese trackers. Wouldn't know where to look though

For what it's worth sites like tsdm are good for jp music though a lot of Chinese file sharing forums like to use this weird forum currency where you have to use it to "buy" the The access to a link.

You can get the currency just by posting but they have a foreigner option where you can just PayPal them the money and they give you points.

Gave them 20 dollars and got exactly what was promised so that was nice. Have gotten a decent amount of music that way.

Another option is Registering to something like Xiami. Lots of Asian music and you can download 320kbps for free for pretty much anything that isn't mainstream (Asian or otherwise)

If you pay you can get lossless versions as well but I haven't bothered

I'm already on all the top trackers that I care about. Bored since there isn't anything else I can join. I recently go invited to SIG; is there any other sites like it that I could get into?
It's boring now.

Why does APL not allow autosnatching of freeleech torrents? Are they trying to artificially reduce the amount of buffer gained by seedboxes?

EndOfTheInternet, I Don't Exist, Exigo, Retrowithin, WDMA, IllegalTorrents, h4h, Blady Pedros/xbtmusic, GardenCenterStage

Chinese trackers

Do they even have any freeleech torrents?

They do when they have staff picks and such. And you can buy freeleech with bonus points

Path to any of these?

do something useful like encoding faggot

>And you can buy freeleech with bonus points
As in tokens? I think those allowed for autosnatching

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: 2e6175a8702204520e2c2571d08ca3b5.png (1400x1980, 3.38M)

Which Chinese trackers are worth it?

If the only site I ever really use is TL, but I do very well there, do I have any chance at all of getting into BiB? Or is it no cabal/no way?

>panties
what a letdown

No chance unless you know someone willing to invite you.
RED elite is easy enough to get, and you can get official BIB recruitment that way.

I actually had a Perdo's account and then I let it go. Too much work for me to bother with, and I'm not enough of an audiophile to care about the really rare stuff they had. Unless you REALLY want to put in the effort to stay, don't bother.

Depends on what kind of content you're looking for. TTG and M-Team are the best for HD.
U2 if you're into anime.

technically shes not wearing any because of the swimsuit

Attached: __long_island_azur_lane_drawn_by_aixioo__3e346b89f0ee0bd56d8b964a14e64836.png (898x1024, 883K)

ditto on TTG and M-team

You can buy your way into m-team so it's very easy to get assuming you are willing spend money

>You can buy your way into m-team so it's very easy to get assuming you are willing spend money
or just get in via official recruitment

i mean yeah i never said there weren't any other options.

just that you can bypass everything by paying 25 dollars. that isn't a lot of money.

though fwiw while very good content wise there isn't a lot on m-team that you can only get through m-team. if it's asian content you're looking for there's shit like ADC and avistaz

how can I filter those mongoloids off my ptg?

You forgot about Pedro's Pink Palace

How did you get in?

by fucking off to reddit.com/r/trackers

you dont

Attached: __yuuri_shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou_drawn_by_tomifumi__2691a4c1dfe6d9227e1da8c41f759c08.jpg (1032x1457, 582K)

Is it a good economy if pump and dumping stuff with a seedbox is the most effective way to build ratio?

>25 dollars. that isn't a lot of money.
true but paying makes you identifiable unless you use bitcoin

Yes because you still have more people motivated to upload than any other site

Anything on either of those that I couldn't get from PTP/HDB etc? I'm not overly interested in Asian content, just the occasional movie or anime.
I don't care enough to pay money, but I may get an invite if they have recruitment and content not available elsewhere.

>just the occasional movie or anime
If that's all you want, PTP and HDB should be more than enough. Why do you want to join more trackers?

I don't want to, but I would if they had movies I couldn't currently get or if they got remuxes considerably faster than western trackers.

well unless you want alive action asian content then no. PTP and HDB will serve you just fine, even if some remuxes get faster releases the time differences isn't enough to justify joining and building up your ratio again.

antr dy antr 0mb upldd t rd

I figured as much, thanks

Oh I thought you were >Bored since there isn't anything else I can join

just get on RED and request stuff that is missing

I switched from qbit to Tixiati

good or bad choice ?

:^)

Attached: ssssssssssssssssssss.png (421x30, 2K)

Threadly reminder that curry is delicious.

Attached: 1495872077724.png (1905x738, 2.38M)

eating a bobotie rn :^)

>Karagarga
More like KARA BOĞA .

/marked/