Ok, you shilled me to it

Ok, you shilled me to it.
How do I get W10 LTSB
>t. technology brainlet

Attached: IMG_20180312_103237.png (229x210, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres a link to the iso senpai bit () ly/2Hq82w5

WIRUS RZYMIANIN WYKOPEK NIE KLIKAĆ

ototally clean I swear. Just inspect it

Get education edition or just stick with 7, both are better options than that dumb meme

how do 7 on skylake?

Just install it. Runs fine on my 6600k

i think i tried it before and the installers errored out

>knows his question is stupid
>doesn't post it on A thread died for this

Why would you install something as shitty as windows 10 on your own computer? Genuinely curious

Because the majority of the reasons that make W10 shitty aren't included in the LTSB.

why would you install something as useless as Linux as a desktop other than browsing the web with it? genuinely curious. key words: as a desktop.

You buy it from Microsoft, $15,000

I used 2 good methods (one black, one grey)

1-- download from thepiratebay and activate with actiator, have the safety that the system will always work 100% even in a few years. No there are no virusses on most illegal windows 10 images from tpb

2-- buy a key from ebay, I bought a ket 2 months ago for 14 dollars and everything works well, the guy had 100% positive review so i'm feeling quite safe, if one day he decides to sell the same key to someone else I may get the system deactivated (i can still activate with activator crack and everything will be fine)

3 if you want you can buy the key but it's quite hard to find, you would have to contact microsoft directly, it's not easy to find in shops.

>hurr durr all my shitty freeware programs and cracked adobe software won't run with wine
Nobody cares

7 works on skylake you stupid fuck

What will happen to LTSB when mainsream support ends in less than 4 years? Windows 11?

there wont be a windows 11

What ever version is trimmed down for clients that need what LTSB offers now. I run it and runs great on my new gaming rig, would of preferred 7 but new CPU's and all that jew bullshit..

I still run 7 on my laptops with classic shell, its my number 1. But LTSB is fine.

thanks

Fuck I got my 10 pro licence that was I didn't think enterprise would have keys available being an ongoing licence thing. Kicking myself I didn't check because I downloaded a 4GB pre activated LTSB off pirate Bay. Worked in VM tho so I'll download ISO from Microsoft and buy a key. So not totally pointless atleast.

*Got my 10 pro licence that way.

Year later it still works fine btw.

i got you my nibba:
>>>/reddit/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/

This is where I’m supposed to say ‘and nothing of value was lost’ but it’s always the slow but interesting threads that die.

Attached: image.jpg (1159x665, 267K)

>nibba
>reddit
Go the fuck back

@65071916

How new are you?

Posted from my iPhone X

>actually helping out the mouthbreather on Sup Forums of all places
Go back

Just Google "Microsoft Evaluation Center" and get it for free.

the idiots on here think linux is actually "private".
if you're connected to the internet, nothing is private, you're handing over information to your ISP willinginly, who are co-operating with the government.
If you've got nothing to hide, why bother?

Can you explain why LTSB is better than another edition? I bet the majority of retards parroting “WENDOOS 10 LTSB” don’t even know what LTSB stands for...

Because Windows is a broken mess that every normie hates when they’re forced to work with it. Only Sup Forums defends it at this point. Everyone else either complains, or just buys a Mac, or uses Linux.

Not OP.

long term service branch. It's "better" because it doesn't come with cortana, ms store, ms edge, etc. Also it only gets critical security updates and nothing more.

Having used LTSB since 2016 I can say it's nice for a few months but it abuses on your HDD brutally, just like regular Win10. As a result it can take forever to boot. You can go to the registry and disable a few things to make it better but it still sucks in the end.

Pros of Win10 LTSB
-not as many updates annoying you
-you can still use Classic Shell

Cons of Win10 LTSB
-no way to get cortana, ms store, etc
-HDD abuse

Pros of regular Win10
-now you can schedule updates so they're not that annoying anymore
-you don't like cortana, ms store, etc? just disable/hide them.

Cons of regular Win10
-No classic shell, you're stuck with the impractical, slow w10 start menu
-HDD abuse

Pros of WINDOWS SEVEN
-not as many updates annoying you, you have full control over windows update
-you can still use Classic Shell AND the original menu is fast and efficient
-goes easy on your HDD
-uses way less RAM on idle than Win10
-boots faster if you have an HDD

In the end what I'm trying to say is: unless you have an SSD and/or the need for Win10 exclusive software, GET FUCKING WINDOWS SEVEN. If you HAVE to get Win10, get the REGULAR version because it sucks just like LTSB but now we get to pospone updates and hide/remove stuff we don't like. Most Win10 exclusive software won't work on LTSB anyway so.

Here's how to get Windows: pastebin.com/smjvLZN4

What hdd abuse are you talking about? If you mean windows defender doing scans it's pretty normal. And it's not an "abuse", it happens like only twice a week and doesn't last more than a few minutes.

windows defender, windows update, windows search, superfetch, just to name a few. If you add normalfag software like Chrome and Skype to the mix you're looking at almost permanent 100% disk usage.

I think superfetch is worse on win7
>almost permanent 100% disk usage.
That's bullshit, do you use a super old 5400 rpm drive by any chance?

>If you've got nothing to hide, why bother?
Just because you have nothing to hide doesn't mean they have nothing to find. It's because of retarded newfags like you that bring down the collective on Sup Forums.

Attached: latest.png (255x326, 59K)

It's only available to enterprise customers, sadly

>I think superfetch is worse on win7
not in my experience.

>That's bullshit, do you use a super old 5400 rpm drive by any chance?
no, I have a fairly new 7200rpm HDD on my laptop. I was getting 100% disk usage frequently even with superfetch and windows search disabled and no skype/chrome/etc so I got tired and installed Win7. Now my laptop is usable again.

I've been using windows 10 since 2015, partly on my 7200 rpm hdd as well, I've never had that kind of issue. Although I had disk usage issues with windows 7 previously several times, due to superfetch

which Win10 version?

>if one day he decides to sell the same key to someone else I may get the system deactivated
Does that mean if I can get a copy of someone's Windows key (not too hard since the key is usually plastered on the outside chassis of laptops), I can install a system with it and get them deactivated?

Since it came out. I used every version
In before gentooman tells me to get the fuck out, I only dual boot windows for some adobe apps