Disable automatic windows updates

>disable automatic windows updates
>kill update service and disable it starting on boot
>add registry options for disabling updates
>windows still sneakily downloaded several GB of updates

Please tell me how the fuck I delete these? They're not installed so the disk clean up won't remove them. I can't remove them manually even with admin privileges.

Microsoft really wants me to upgrade but I am not risking all my programs fucking up.

Attached: d.jpg (388x389, 44K)

>actively preventing security patches
Windows users, everyone

windows 10 LTSB download pre activated ISO from piratebay

never put up with any updates except security ever again

>being so computer illiterate you can't patch your own OS so you install several gigabytes of upgrades every week

Have the same. The thing is Windows Updater tries to upgrade everything when you let the security upgrades through. It can't seem to do those alone through the updater.

whats the workaround? if i installed ltsb and the updater just put a heap of shit on it i would bomb the nearest microsoft store

>Install windows 7
>Disable automatic update because it impact the performance of my toaster
>It DL and install the updates
>automatically

Well I switched to Linux last year anyway.

>I can't remove them manually even with admin privileges.
There's no such thing with Windows, Microsoft is in charge of your computer, not you.

because it installs updates without asking you

>Windows
there's your problem

Attached: 1518861314847.png (1500x1500, 66K)

>being a computer nerd and only have an internet plan with your isp that doesn't support several gb of downloads per week

What kind of third world country do you think I live in? I avoid the updates because those gigabytes of changes affect your operating system in more than just security patches.

Also
>calling someone a computer nerd
>on a technology forum

>some ISP's still have data caps

What shithole do you reside in?

He warned you about proprietary software.

>Windows

Found your problem senpai

>except security ever again
cuck noob detected. If microsoft will call every update security, you will install them all?

Install Gentoo.

> worrying about disk space in [$current_year]
What is it like to be this poor?

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner:
Registered Organization:
Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00497
Original Install Date: 8/21/2014, 7:19:17 PM
System Boot Time: 1/12/2018, 4:24:32 PM
feels amazing

>gahnoo/loonix does not have this problem

oh, how people shat on me for leave comfy windows because updates were actively taking over your computer

when their PC shits itself and ask for help I literally say gnu.

airgap PC, report MS to internet police. Just because it has a MS sticker and EULA, it does not mean it is not malware

If you disable windows update stop and disable windows update daily manually it seems to be fine, one big update actually did fuck all my pc and I noticed that after disabling update service it only lasts few days than it turns itself back on, so I just check it daily, the daily it enables it self again I disable it, once I even saw it started updating the moment I killed the service I got my 2gb back, so it proves that it works, but it is quite a hassle tho

>Not worrying about an operating system downloading GBs of unkown software and probably installing it in your computer.
What is it like to be:
>Dumb
>A slave
>A product
>Spied on at all times
>Not in control of your hardware
>All of the above and more
?

Looks like SHIT-DOWNS 10 problem only. ;)