Which stage are you in? It's too late for me

Which stage are you in? It's too late for me.

Attached: cautionary.png (665x277, 38K)

Loonix is more trouble than it’s worth (on desktop).

for you

For anyone with a life outside of obscure programming languages and special socks.

I tried Ubuntu and Mandriva when I was 15, they worked fine(other than 12309) but I saw no advantages and returned to windows. Way after that had to maintain a headless centos server for a short time. Only brainlets have problems with Linux.
>must compile kernel
Pointless. How's zen kernel doing by the way?

no
actually just for you

Been using it for years and dont really know what xorg is

Attached: IMG-20180312-WA0000.jpg (605x807, 50K)

It only takes me 3m18s to compile and configure the Gentoo sources manually. I've done it so often I just run through menuconfig like a madman checking everything I know I need, and unchecking everything I know I don't.

It's a local server software that allows you to manipulate multiple applications at once via graphic processing compatible hardware.

Get a life

If you're Indian, I guess.

The Thinkpad I bring to school has Artix
It's just you. Stay put Rajesh

If you still can post on Sup Forums, it's not too late.
When your desire for a perfect kernel build surpass your desire for shitposting, then you got there.

Have you noticed in 90% of these comics the "tech genius" is always a woman?

Attached: image.jpg (956x553, 619K)

Nerd

I'm in the "fuck it, Win7 still works" stage. Will move on to another stage in 2020 I guess.

I said I use it for school, in particular for writing Java and doing SQL and PHP shit, what else do you want?
No possibility to prove me wrong, but thousands of ways for you to kill yourself. Do it.

I had a friend who got into this shit, Linux, Ubuntu, Mint, new operating system every fortnight, seemed like. After a few years he toned it down to about twice a year, but he never really stopped altogether.

Needless to say, he never owned a printer.

Printers work flawlessly with Linux, even wireless ones. Ironically, that's possible thanks to a software made by Apple (CUPS)

The last stage, being a Gentoo god while maintaining a decent social life.

I never went through any of those stages. This must be 10 + years out of date.